Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Retired Developer 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Moonbear's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Desmond
    Post Thanks / Like

Desmond_DeSantos's complaint against Check evidence [PENDING HEAD HELPER]

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Desmond_DeSantos
    Date of incident:
    12 April 2018
    Helper(s) involved:
    Check evidence
    The rule(s) broken:
    Not doing their job properly
    Evidence (SS/Video):
    3 helpers on duty, the guy is clearly trolling.

Yvonne VERBALLY WARNS him at his SECOND TIME

I don't care how busy you guys are, you're 3 helpers online, ON DUTY and you can't mute a guy that's clearly trolling for two times in a row? What's wrong with you?

So you verbally warn the guy that replied to the troller and then another helper decides to warn him. I'm not sure if you even read your handbook, it clearly says when to warn and when to mute and the fact that you guys don't do what you're supposed to do just shows that you are incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpers Handbook
    - Players level 1-5 abusing:
    The first time will receive a warning, the second time is a 1 hour muting, third time is a permanent mute [Helper Discretion]
    Alexander is level 5.

This team is disgusting, you can't even punish people who offend others on your own chat and believe me I'm really offended off that.

2. Thanks Yvonne., Clapham thanked for this post
    Laughed at Yvonne. laughed at this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Eduardo Clapham
    Post Thanks / Like
    I totally accept the guilt regarding this situation, when I proceeded to do a verbal warning I did not check what level he was, which is why, I did not comply with the procedures, Yvonne did it correctly and likewise, she clarified me through the helpers' chat that he was level five, why he received a warning. I accept any kind of punishment for this situation.

It's no reason to shield me but, I was in a 10-1 in the SAPD's garage, which is why I did it incorrectly.

Desmond, I thank you for the concern you feel when you see someone else not doing their job, thank you. These are the things that will improve our community daily.
    Retired General Admin
    | Property Moderator | GFX Team Moderator | Administrative Request Assist. Director | Shop Moderator
    | Event Moderator | Government Faction Moderator | Senior Complaint Moderator | Forum Moderator
    |
    | FBI x4 HR/NSB Agent | Government x2 Secretary of the State | SAPD x7 Deputy Chief |
    | SANG x1 Soldier |San Andreas Air Force x1 Soldier | SAST x1 Sergeant|
    | Head Helper x2 | GFX Team Chief x5 |
    | Los Miami (R6) |
    Apparattus (R2) | Palermo Industries (R2) | Black Hawk Down Records (R3) |

4. Laughed at iStoner laughed at this post
    Richest Guy of San Andreas 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Hank James's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    HANK JAMES
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was auto-muted due to the third warning though.

Junior Administrator | Beta Tester | Mapping Team | Development Team
    Shop Moderator | Administrative Request Moderator | Forum Moderator | Event Moderator | Senior Complaint Moderator | SANews Moderator

Retired Developer 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Moonbear's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Desmond
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Clapham View Post
    I totally accept the guilt regarding this situation, when I proceeded to do a verbal warning I did not check what level he was, which is why, I did not comply with the procedures, Yvonne did it correctly and likewise, she clarified me through the helpers' chat that he was level five, why he received a warning. I accept any kind of punishment for this situation.

It's no reason to shield me but, I was in a 10-1 in the SAPD's garage, which is why I did it incorrectly.

Desmond, I thank you for the concern you feel when you see someone else not doing their job, thank you. These are the things that will improve our community daily.
    Go off duty next time, but it's not that. Why warn and mute a guy that's replying to a troller trying to defend people instead of muting the troller? They're both in the same level ranges so they should be treated the same (even though Alexander shouldn't be punished) but yet the troller abused twice and was only verbally warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Krish View Post
    He was auto-muted due to the third warning though.
    You don't get me either.

VERBALLY WARN HILTER for abusing TWICE and warn a guy that was totally okay (he could've said "stop abusing" which is useless, he defended people like me) and used the chat ONCE, both in the same level ranges, ??????
    I'm a MoonBear

In-Game Name(s)
    Eduardo Clapham
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonbear View Post

VERBALLY WARN HILTER for abusing TWICE and warn a guy that was totally okay (he could've said "stop abusing" which is useless, he defended people like me) and used the chat ONCE, both in the same level ranges, ??????
    He's defending people like you, but, also he's abusing newbie chat too. He deserved that warn as well.
    Retired General Admin
    | Property Moderator | GFX Team Moderator | Administrative Request Assist. Director | Shop Moderator
    | Event Moderator | Government Faction Moderator | Senior Complaint Moderator | Forum Moderator
    |
    | FBI x4 HR/NSB Agent | Government x2 Secretary of the State | SAPD x7 Deputy Chief |
    | Los Miami (R6) |

In-Game Name(s)
    Desmond
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Clapham View Post
    He's defending people like you, but, also he's abusing newbie chat too. He deserved that warn as well.
    Sure warn him but he did it once when that troller did it twice?

Your handbook says to warn them (pretty sure it's meant to be a verbal warning by the looks of it) when they abuse for the first time and then mute them for the second time. That Hitler troller abused twice and got a verbal warning when Alexander got an instant warning after abusing once (both are in the same level ranges of your handbook, which means their treatment should be the same).

Read my complaint, I did not post this because you warned Alexander but because you guys didn't do your job the way you should do.

Also I don't blame you you're probably not guided properly as that team is an easy status these days and the "purge" it had kept the same leading team which keeps it fucked. Wake up, the helpers team isn't functioning as it should and last time I brought this up I got fired from the admin team so I'm sick of this bullshit.
    I'm a MoonBear

In-Game Name(s)
    Eduardo Clapham
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonbear View Post
    Also I don't blame you you're probably not guided properly as that team is an easy status these days and the "purge" it had kept the same leading team which keeps it fucked. Wake up, the helpers team isn't functioning as it should and last time I brought this up I got fired from the admin team so I'm sick of this bullshit.
    I respect your complaint, and respect you as well. But I'll not accept you saying about "easy status", I know why you posted this complaint, you're offended due that "nazi" shit line and etc (and I respect you for that). I'll let Head Helpers and above to handle this complaint, thanks for posting it.
    Last edited by Clapham; 12th April 2018 at 02:31 PM.
    Retired General Admin
    |
    | Los Miami (R6) |

10. Dislikes Moonbear disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our rules are out-dated and we have a big plan of changing it soon. If a helper didn't do his job then doesn't mean you go ahead and insult the whole team. We're humans not machine that we work every time right. It's not an easy job to handle /newb(ie) chat and you were head helper so, you're well aware of this. A helper's job is to help over /newb chat, help the upcoming newbies & provide all necessary information interconnected to script to upcoming newbies not warning or muting trollers or abusers and that's what we're going to fix that soon.

Locked to avoid spam.

I'll discuss this and come back to this

Pending Head Helper+.
    Last edited by Aaron.; 12th April 2018 at 04:06 PM.

12. WTF'd Jorge Lopez, Moonbear WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    After the discussion with Head helpers and involved helpers, this is pretty clear that it was Eduardo's fault who didn't warn the player instead of verbally warning him. He should have turned his duty off when he was in 10-1 of PD & have checked the player's player before doing an action.

Eduardo will be issued a strike.

Resolved