Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Markus's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Rodney Knox
    Post Thanks / Like

jeffrey_payne's complaint against Jorge_Lopez

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    jeffrey_payne
    Date of incident:
    8 June 2018
    Helper(s) involved:
    Jorge_Lopez
    The rule(s) broken:
    Being prisoned IG as a helper.
    Major unprofessionalism.
    Insulting a player as a helper.
    Evidence (SS/Video):
    Jorge KOS'd me and got admin jailed for it (btw he was never released by the admin I personally asked, he served his time therefore he's guilty) upset, he starts insulting me calling me a peasant, paki, snake etc etc more can be pulled through logs as I'm not a samp photographer, this behaviour should not be tolerated seeing Jorge is misrepresenting the whole team by showing such immature behaviour, I'll let the proof speak for itself.

PS: I do not accept any of his apologies not only because it's too late to apologize now, but also because he's been doing it for a long time now with no serious intent to stop, also I don't want Aaron Royal to handle this because they're both from pakistan and clearly friends so yeah, anyone else should be fine I don't really mind.
    (I can request someone to stay off this complaint if I have a reasonable cause of bias which I do here, so Aaron kindly stay off this complaint and thanks)
    Last edited by Markus; 10th June 2018 at 09:23 PM.

In-Game Name(s)
    reece sawano
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can see where ''snake'' came from but peasant was uncalled for even though I don't find as offensive as you claim it is, however it is a bit unprofessional from his side, let's see what he has to say.

As for him being a-jailed, he told me everything was sorted out and he got released a few minutes after, I don't think he would lie to me but I'll ask around, if that's the case and it turns out that he did actually lie to me then I assure you he'll be punished.

Pending Jorge.
    Last edited by Liker; 11th June 2018 at 01:28 AM.
    i pray over dead prey

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Markus's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Rodney Knox
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello

got a red nose from sniffin yay call me rudolph

Youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwr...0Mlki6zb0wu9YA

Hitman Agency || The Syndicate || CJNG || CICADA 3301 || Zherdev OPG

GOV R5 || SAPD R3 x2 || Las Colinas Cartel || GSF R6 x3 || Beehives Piru Mafia slot holder || Cahill Cartel R5 || GPB R5 x2. || CVL36 R5 || East Los Connection slot holder.

mapper x helper x tester x gfx academy x event helper

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payne. View Post
    hello
    Don't bump. This isn't 'spam' section and try to work with the patience.

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jorge Lopez's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Firstly, I've never insulted anyone since I was hired as a helper in this gen. This is the first time. And, they're not severe insults. Being called a 'peasant' isn't an insult unless someone as pity as you is looking for even the slightest of mistakes to get someone punish. Peasant was used to describe your character who once was a prominent figure in this community and is now a snake who backstabs those who he once called friends and the snake is representing the same meaning. You cunningly got me prisoned for something which you should've been prisoned for and you very well were, by being banned. And I didn't /insult/ you like you exaggerate in your complaint. I just called you words which described your character. It's just like calling someone who helps others 'kind' and someone who steeps low in the ground as to get their old companions punished. So yeah, I don't see anything wrong with it but still the management expected better from me so I apologized from you and what more do you want? That's all I can do. Whether or not you accept my apology is entirely up to you. The management won't /strike/ or /remove/ me for something as pity as this and I'm sure of it and will be willing to take a 'verbal warning' for my actions. This is all I've got to say.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll discuss this with Reece and will come with a final input/decision.

Locked to avoid spam.

Pending me/Reece

In-Game Name(s)
    reece sawano
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've come to a conclusion that Jorge shouldn't have retaliated with insults regardless of what happened between you two, therefore as per rules, Jorge will be issued two strikes for unprofessionalism.

Resolved.
    Last edited by Liker; 13th June 2018 at 05:46 PM.
    i pray over dead prey