Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Franco.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    fuck off
    Post Thanks / Like

Franklin_Toreno's mute appeal

In Game Name:
    Franklin_Toreno
    Level:
    Date:
    15/06/2018
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Joe_Winton
    Screenshot of the Incident:

State the reason for your appeal:
    I just asked why there are no people in the server. People answered normally until he came and muted me for no reason. I have been here for only two days so I don't know if there's a rule involving this.
    Additional Information:
    N/A.

Here since 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    That's not abuse, I have seen many newbies/players asking such questions so that's not abuse. I'll wait for Joe's input.

Pending Joe.

3. Likes Franco. liked this post
    Beta Tester
    Community Helper
    SAPD Supervisory
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Winton's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Winton.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arn and I, verbally warned you of abuse. But, I'll be glad to apologie about this one as it was a mistake that has been done by me.
    Thank you for submitting this appeal and showing me my mistake. I'd be glad to remove this mute.
    R.I.P Jerrelle.
    In Loving Memory of Jerrelle McKenzie, The memory of you will always be in our hearts.

Credits goes to
    Jim Hawten for the signature
    Regular Tester || San Andreas Police Department || Regular Helper || Event Helper

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Franco.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    fuck off
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JayZon View Post
    Arn and I, verbally warned you of abuse. But, I'll be glad to apologie about this one as it was a mistake that has been done by me.
    Thank you for submitting this appeal and showing me my mistake. I'd be glad to remove this mute.
    Holy shit what abuse like for real? I clearly asked a normal question, where's the abuse in that?

Here since 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco. View Post
    Holy shit what abuse like for real? I clearly asked a normal question, where's the abuse in that?
    He's not saying you abused and he accepted that what he did was a mistake, there's no need to be rude.

You can be unmuted. Ask helper+ to unmute you.

Resolved