Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

5 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Safo Glover.
    Post Thanks / Like

Safo_Glover's complaint against Frank_Malcom

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Safo_Glover
    Date of incident:
    16 August 2018
    Helper(s) involved:
    Frank_Malcom
    The rule(s) broken:
    I was warned by Frank which led to my newbie chat mute after 3 warns. After i came back to sarp i found myself muted and I paid to get unmuted, but that didn't lift my previous warns i believe? And I don't even remember getting muted. I don't know but you feel free to check the logs, i was never muted.

Concerning Frank warning me, I don't see why he did it probably he hates me? I don't care but here is what happened. Well someone said that he's down and i simply told him to get up, my only intention was to motivate him not troll, for real. Aren't we all supposed to be there for each other?
    Evidence (SS/Video):
    Didn't take any screenshots, thought it wasnt needed since Frank can reply to this.

2. Hated Ⲉá$ hated this post
    Retired Administrator Frank Malcom's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    #pinkcamel
    Post Thanks / Like
    you trolled as lvl 28+ and I didn't want to mute you directly so I give warn which lead to permanently mute since you have had already two warns from before.

this complaint won't get you anywhere, you gonna stay the way you are since you did break server rules, ah wait stop crying to admins ingame to let me un-mute you, because it's not gonna end this way.

you lost my respect also, since you disrespected me ingame, chill.

PS: you are wasting our time to be honest.
    Last edited by Frank Malcom; 16th August 2018 at 08:28 PM.

4. Likes Ⲉá$ liked this post
    5 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Safo Glover.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Malcom View Post
    you trolled as lvl 28+ and I didn't want to mute you directly so I give warn which lead to permanently mute since you had have already two warns from before.

this complaint won't get you anywhere, you gonna stay the way you are since you did break server rules, ah wait stop crying to admins ingame to let me un-mute you, because it's not gonna end this way.

you lost my respect also, since you disrespected me ingame, chill.

PS: you are wasting our time to be honest.
    Concerning being muted after your warn, I never had those previous warns I am 100% sure. In fact they were never lifted after I paid for my unmute. And I'm still level 24 not 28+ as you claim. But my queston is how did I break any rules? Never have in my opinion because I simply motivated the dude to get up after he said he was down. What rules did I break? You said i trolled, but hey my sense of humour isnt as high as yours to see it the way you did, in fact i only tried to cheer up the dude.

And by the way, i do not give a single fuck about your respect because you mean fucking nothing to me, chill.

As a helper you shouldnt consider this as wasting of time, because you clearly have wronged me. I have known many people with suicidal thoughts and i managed to help them out by pointing out the light at the end of the tunnel. Do i have to tell you how many people suicide daily? Google it, its a serious problem the world suffers from. Do they teach any basics of communication at your schools?

Also i want to know what are those previous warnings for and the date. Thank you in advance.

6. Hated Frank Malcom, Ⲉá$ hated this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Safo. View Post
    Concerning being muted after your warn, I never had those previous warns I am 100% sure. In fact they were never lifted after I paid for my unmute. And I'm still level 24 not 28+ as you claim. But my queston is how did I break any rules? Never have in my opinion because I simply motivated the dude to get up after he said he was down. What rules did I break? You said i trolled, but hey my sense of humour isnt as high as yours to see it the way you did, in fact i only tried to cheer up the dude.

And by the way, i do not give a single fuck about your respect because you mean fucking nothing to me, chill.

As a helper you shouldnt consider this as wasting of time, because you clearly have wronged me. I have known many people with suicidal thoughts and i managed to help them out by pointing out the light at the end of the tunnel. Do i have to tell you how many people suicide daily? Google it, its a serious problem the world suffers from. Do they teach any basics of communication at your schools?

Also i want to know what are those previous warnings for and the date. Thank you in advance.
    Your attitude is awful, I am not unmuting you.

Closed