Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retired Developer 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Moonbear's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Desmond
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Prime View Post
    LTA = instant prison + dufflebag items removed but alright
    /Usually/ when someone is prisoned he avoids getting his items taken because the only reason admins take it is if the player LTAed to avoid a robbery and the robbers wanted the items (unless cops tell them to take it as well for whatever reason).

Now that I think of it though, they'll post a FC + GRR for the duffle bag items to be removed, that's the same thing as you said before, more work for admins. Both cases they'll have to do stuff regarding it so I think we should go with my way regardless due to its benefits (I understand your concerns though)
    I'm a MoonBear

In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonbear View Post
    It's not supposed to be another storage option, it's a method to transport drugs/weapons/mats/money because right now you can only use cars and people, which you sometimes don't have.
    If this was just like briefcase people would unequip it before cops even pull them over. I don't know why you mention the drugs limit being unrealistic because being able to hide a briefcase/duffle bag and then no one see/touch it - that is unrealistic.

It's actually 7 weapons, usually when I do such stuff I keep the computer counting (starting from 0) because I see no reason to change it unless necessary. However, 1-6 is indeed 6 slots, but counting slot 0 it'll be 7.

Thank you for all for your feedback and suggestions. I do agree on the drugs, and I've decided to increase the limit of /each/ drug to 750. Of course more can be stored since we're speaking of grams but that's just how the new drugs system was made (so if we compare the old system - 750g cocaine right now would be 750 crack, hence the limits).
    I hope you can all understand this ^

I'll be doing /dufflebag take (for LEOs) and /dufflebag give (to give another player your duffle bag from hand) for this update.
    Why not just make it where you'll keep the dufflebag on you when you log out, why should it drop and be gone within 10 minutes if you have to leave for something IRL? Also you could make it where you could store it inside of your house, but you could make it like /house store dufflebag then get that option to place it anywhere like a gear or furniture and it'll be there visibly for anyone to take because people just don't keep dufflebags in the car all the time, they have it stored in their houses to.

Cartel De Sinaloa

Old-School Veteran 500 Posts
    Post Thanks / Like
    How to transfer your alt to your main easily.

4. Laughed at Raya laughed at this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Aaron_Steel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonbear View Post

Thanks to Rio Castle and Lucas Maxwell for helping me test this
    AND AARON MOTHERFUCKIN STEEL BITCH! Also, check discord regarding this

Rep4Rep

OOC Achievements

I 26.08.2018 I 31.10.2018 I 08.12.2018 I

I Beta Testing Manager I Head Helper I Discord Management I Junior Developer I
    I Director of community complaints I Event Mod I Log Access I Assistant Director of Administrative Request Mod I
    Assistant Director of Property Management I Shop Mod I Forum Mod I Ban Appeal Mod I
    I Gov / DoJ Mod I

IC Achievements

I Governor I SAPD I FBI I FMD I National Guard I SAN News I
    I Senate I Faction Leader I

I Grove Street I Glen Park Ballas I The Project 7895123 I Avalon Crips I The Camorra I Cicada 3301 I Varrio Los Aztecas I

Proud Takamato

4 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    good shid

Retired Developer 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Moonbear's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Desmond
    Post Thanks / Like
    Changes
    • Drugs limit is now 750 for each drug.
    • Added /dufflebag take - for LEOs to take a restrained person's dufflebag (this will give it to them and they can drop/give it)
    • Added /dufflebag give - to give dufflebags directly from hand to hand. The other person must not have a dufflebag in hand.
    I'm a MoonBear

8. Likes Cogito liked this post
    Cartel de Sinaloa
    1 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dope shit, either way personally, I agree with the majority of the community regarding the 10 minute thing. It's just a bit too harsh imo. I get the LTA part but even so, you instantly get prisoned after LTAing. I don't see the point of having that on an RP server, I get it's one where rulebreaking is extremely popular but still, this is an RP server and realism should be put above all else imo. Either way, Desmond, good job, respect man!

R E M I N I S C I N G

Hustler
    In-Game Name(s)
    idk
    Post Thanks / Like
    THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKINGABOUT MOFUCKAS! DOPE! NOW WE CAN DEAL LIKE REAL LIFE!!!!

Thank you Desmond DeSantos for this fucking thing, love you!

11. Likes Raya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What if you need to log after you put guns / drugs in?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David_Milton View Post
    What if you need to log after you put guns / drugs in?
    Take them out

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparke View Post
    Take them out
    lmao damn i feel dumb now

5 Year Veteran Michael Beneventi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    /dufflebag back

So it's around your shoulder? Would be dope.

And I highly suggest that you make it possible to put 10 kilo drugs in there.