Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like

Ethan's Game/Forum help V2

Hello, i back for a new big and nice thread,i hope that this will be hopefull

If you don't know me,no prolem,My name is Ethan Marcus, i am making some guide thread for the sarp players ,
    if you didn't checked my last guide check it please:
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?39968-Ethan-s-Roleplaying-Guide-V1-!

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

i am happy because many people supported me in my last guide, i will try to make an other good one and wait your comments.
    the people who supported me(never ever forget you):

David Strike,Meora Vasnik,Emile Heskey,Kashif Bhaagi,Diego Blake,Chin Chan,Enrique Castillo ,Timmy Jimmy...
    ..,Nick Dree,Jake Thomson,Tia.,Tony.,Brad Beats,Jordi McHarley,Chris D Geo,Lilien,Jack,Tyler T,Luke Sheils,..
    ..Mr Bluler,Emilio Williamson,Cleopatra Cassenova,Pankaj Sarnaik,Janis Puris,Joshy,JaydeNS,Frank Malcom,..
    ..Ronny Blight,Fajny OG,Mussi Homeland,Jake Bryers,Tommy Wizzle,Wickins,Alex Willington,Jay GoonZ,..
    ...Joey Corleone,Nakashi Otomoto,Pitoo.

Thanks again.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

Let start!

;.......................................0-0 BEGIN.....................................;
    0-1 Job >join>work>get cash>quit......................................
    0-2 The most used question on /n.......................................
    0-3 Forum help.............................................. .........................
    0-4 Car dealerships car,+their upgrade................................
    0-5 Hotkeys +
    Keybinds tuto.............................................. .....
    0-6 personnel assistance.......ph:7262.......................... ........
    ;......................................1-0 END.........................................;

0-1 Job>join>work>get cash>quit................: ((*=legal job,**=illegal job))

0-1-1 **JOBs:

-----------------Arms Dealer **
    -----------------Drug Dealer **
    --------------Drug Smuggler **
    ------------------------Lawyer *
    ----------------Bodyguard Job *
    --------------------Taxi Driver *
    ------------------Mechanic Job *
    ------------------Detective Job *
    -----------------Product Dealer *

0-1-2 **Join:

---Arms Dealer ** :

You will be able to join this job near the big ammunation,on the yellow icon point
    picture:((the red marker))

/join > /Acceptjob > /jobhelp> Arms Dealer

---Drug Dealer **:

You will be able to join this job at the drug house spot ----- the BIG ""D"" on your San Andreas Map.

/join > /Acceptjob > /jobhelp> Drug Dealer

---Drug Smuggler **

You will be able to get this job at the red marker on the map:

/join > /Acceptjob > /jobhelp> Drug Smuggler

---Lawyer *:

You will be able to find this job near the Bank ((red marker on the map)):

/join > /Acceptjob > /jobhelp> Lawyer job

---Bodyguard Job *:

You will be able to get this job near the gym ((red mark ))

/join > /Acceptjob > /jobhelp> Bodyguard

---Taxi Driver *:

You will be able to get the job at the red marker on the map:

/join > /Acceptjob > /jobhelp> Taxi Driver job

---Mechanic Job *:

You will be able to get this job at Ocean Docks ((red marker on the map))

/join > /Acceptjob > /jobhelp> Mechanic job

---Detective Job *:

You are able to take this job at the Los Santos Police Departement HQ

/join > /Acceptjob > /jobhelp> Detective job

---Product Dealer *:

/join > /Acceptjob > /jobhelp> Product job

10-1-3 Work,get cash:

---Arms Dealer ** :

1.with
    sell weapons you could earn money and improve your skill dealler arms, each one you got levels, you could sell other types of weapons ,you can check it with /skill 7
    ex: Im an arms dealler with the first skill ((/skill 7 ==lvl1)) i am autorized to sell shotgun +colt45
    but if i will be the 5 skill i can sell ;spas,sniper,AK47,M4,MP5,.....etc

2. Matsrun:
    This job is a very profitable ,if you work hard on 1 weak ,you can get 1million.

begin: You must go to MP1 or MP2(material pickup 1-2) there do /Getmats ,you will get 10 package and a red mark on your map,go there and you will earn 250 materials ,do that many time
    ex: i did it 10*,i got 2500mats(materials) which costed me 5000$(5k) .Now i can sell them for 17k-25k with an '''/ad Selling 2.5k building materials"" i used the "building" term for dont get a star from cops,(a warrent)

Commands; /sellgun,/getmats,/sellmats

---Drug Dealer **:

This job is illegal, and you can get arrested if caught doing it. It's a job where you can make drugs and then sell them for some cash.
    This is job isn't profitable like Mats run
    cmd: /sellcrack , /getcrack ,/usecrack
    the crack increase your vest,you will get a full vest with 8*/usecrack
    the pot increase your health,how can i get pot?
    To get pot ,you must go to the drug house,/buyweed ,plant them in a IC((check my last guide if you dont know what is it))place,and back after 69minutes(if you back after 70mn you will find nothing) than
    /pickweed,if you want just check it without pick it use /checkweed

---Drug Smuggler **:

This job is illegal,its an east job,but not profitable,you will get money every deposit your crack or seedcmd: /Getcrate

---Lawyer *:

This job is legal,bbut you can't get enought money with it for buy a car or a house
    but this is job is very helpfull and easly to rp with it

cmd: /defend,/wanteds,/free,/duty

---Bodyguard Job *:

You can make good money if you work intelligently with this job,
    first ,this job sell vest to player who need it.
    how to work intelligently with this job?
    1. the most important action: go at point time to the point position ,there players will fight and they will lose him vest but you will be there and can /sellvest to them.

cmd : /sellvest,/defend

---Taxi Driver *:

I think ,all people know how to work with the taxi job.
    With this new version make it by Cody , the taxi job is a little more profitable because players dont find public spawned car,so they need to use /service taxi .
    Become on duty is easy,just get the job>enter a taxi or a bus than use
    /fare [price].
    ---Mechanic Job *:

Also with this new version and new totalled car system, the mechanic job is more usefull, because bad driver like me! We all most time fuck our car at nowhere,where we can't get help,so we need to use /Service mechanic.
    cmd: /repair,/nos,/hyd,/refill,/duty,/neon.
    /nos : with this command you will put a nos on your car,that willl cost you 200$,and you will be able to use it just 2 times.
    /duty to can receive call from players.
    /hyd to get a hydraulic staff,check it by your self.
    /neon to get a neon on your car,that will be cool and cost you 2000$.

---Detective Job *:

This job isn't profitable at all,you will dont lose money with it ,by the way dont get too
    this job is used to find people,or admins if you want fuck them <3 hehe!

cmd: /find [id,Name]

---Product Dealer *:

This job is a very profitable job, as you package lots of different objects and drive them to business owners, very useful job at when you're at bust.

cmd: /Sellproduct,/buyproduct

For the skill,as you work with that job you will lvl up in,use /skill to check them all

10-1-4 Quit the job

cmd: /quitjob

when you will quit your job,you will lose nothing,dont worry,you will keep your skill+your crack+your mats+all other staff.

0-2 The most question used on /N ...........:

** The newbie channel is used for question related to server script,
    if you will use : ""FUCK YOU SARP"",""hi back"",""i am waiting you jaison""
    ""why you jailed me?""that was abuse , and you will get a warn for it, after some warn you will get muted from the newbie channel .
    way to get unmuted,/report and pay for it.

**newbie: how can i lvl up?
    easy,just play 8hours and get /signcheck every XX:01,get 50k in your hand than use /buylevel and you will be lvl2,for more level just use /stats

**newbie:Is this server refund?
    No,you need to work hard to get money and level.

**newbie: how can i get a car?
    You must be level 2,than use /dealerships or just use /Ad (dont forget advertisement is icly))

**newbie:how can i speak oocly on phone?
    Just put 2 brakets ""))"" at the end of your sentence.

**newbie Where can i buy a house?
    You are autorized to buy a house at the green buyable house,if you dont find one use /ad.

**newbie Who is the owner of this server?
    Marcus .

**newbie Who have the highest level here?
    Lyold = Lvl 44.

**newbie how can i get the chat tag,like ""famed""?

use /Settag,but you need the autorization for it.

**newbie :how can i be a cop?
    Get lvl3+,good rp skill,know los santos ic rules,know all server rules,than apply on :
    gta-sarp.com >Public service>Los Santos Police Departement.

**newbie :What is the blue name color for?
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?40900-Colored-Names-IG
    A big thanks to Mr Donte for his thread.

0-3 Forum help ...............:

**How to upload your signature?

First,create one via photoshop/phtoscape/...etc.
    Second,convert them to .jpg/.gif ((recommand .jpg))
    Third ,go to >
    http://www.hostingpics.net/>Follow the step:

**How to join a usergroup?

I am some tyred so i will not create an oder until we have an exelent one:

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?39868-How-to-join-a-usergroup-Pic-s

A big thanks to Mr Luke for that thread .

**Where can i post and dont post,what is the forum rules?

Here's a brief list of things to keep in mind while posting or using the forums here.

• Post in a serious manner, if the thread is asking you to. Do not troll threads that are asking for serious input or feedback. If the post is joking or just not serious, it's obviously alright to respond without being entirely serious.
    • Please do not post with the direct intention of offending someone or to be insulting. I cannot prove your intentions, but if your post is not expressing any opinion or view besides that you want to offend someone it will most likely be deleted.
    • Please do not post if you are not adding relevant information/content to the thread. Saying "Thanks looks good" is not an example of a good post. Likewise, short posts like "/supported" and others should be avoided as best you can. Before posting, be sure to think "Am I adding something to this conversation that is relevant and has not already been brought up?".
    • Please post all threads in the correct sections. If you want to get people's opinions about a topic, General Discussions is the place to go. If you want to show your friends a funny video you found, try using the Entertainment and Media section. If there is not a section for your topic, there's a good chance it isn't by accident. For instance, forum games are not discussions and vice-versa. There is no section for forum games. This does not mean that you post them in General Discussions.
    • Do not make unreasonably long signatures. If your signatures are longer than your actual post, there's a good chance you will receive an infraction. If your signature includes large images, this rule still applies.
    • Please do not message/contact an administrator for things like ban appeals or complaints unless you are 100% sure the admin you are contacting is a ban appealer or a complaint mod (respectively for your needs). There's little chance that you will be banned for this, but there's also little chance that a non-moderator will respond to your inquiry to be able to help you.
    • Please do not spam admins with requests to view your famed application. Part of being famous means not needing to tell people to support you.
    • Please do not include useless information in your profile. (For instance, if you do not have an ICQ account or AIM account, do not enter false information or someone else's account. It's obstructive and a waste of memory)
    • If you need moderator over a section of the forums, be prepared to include publicly verifiable proof of leadership for that section. Do not expect an administrator to grant you moderator rights without proper evidence.

I, and other badmins, will update this regularly as we see fit.
    Thanks.

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?35775-Forum-Rules By Mr Purge.

0-4 Dealerships car price :

0-5 Hotkey+keybinds tuto:

Hotkeys:

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?19243-Autohotkey-Guide
    A big thanks to Mr Walter who wroked hard on it

Credits to simon

keybinds:

Crdits to Rex.

I did all staff on my first guide version,i think that with this 2 guide you can know most all things about sarp, i dont got time to make more section in this second guide version,but i promise that i will make it tomorrow thanks again

Last edited by Ethan; 13th September 2012 at 03:42 PM.
    A tribute to my uncle, he has been always present for me.
    Contact me by a private message if you have any issue regarding your donated HQ, any script or any problem you get, i'd be your contact on that matter which i'd work on fixing it, developement issue or any administrative request/opinion..

2. Thanks Frank Malcom thanked for this post
    Laughed at J laughed at this post
    Likes Aaron., Santi Khan, J, L. Edgar Hoover, IceBoy and 9 others liked this post
    somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like

I WAIT YOUR COMMENTS FOR THIS,BTW ALL WHAT YOU NEED,ALL THE BASIC THINGS ARE ON THE MAIN GUIDE ,
    Thanks.
    Contact me by a private message if you have any issue regarding your donated HQ, any script or any problem you get, i'd be your contact on that matter which i'd work on fixing it, developement issue or any administrative request/opinion..

Foot Soldier 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ayan_Eagle ayan.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice work Ethan

SARP fo' Life

^^

5. Likes Ethan liked this post
    SAPD 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Josip's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Josip
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really nice guide, I think newbies will be very happy and grateful for what you have done
    I hope man of you quality will get Helper status one day
    Hating me from across the country does absolutely nothing to me.

But I bet it fucks up your day... doesn't it?

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

7. Likes emile heskey, Ethan liked this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Kyle Buckley.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Showing how to add a signature, how to join a usergroup, how to make a bind and vehicle price doesn't seem to be like a roleplay guide.

somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Ayans Thanks sir for your support

@
    Mr josip thanks for your comment <3

somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Anthrax That was in my main guide,this is some more things that i added

@Anthrax

ALL WHAT YOU NEED,ALL THE BASIC THINGS ARE ON THE MAIN GUIDE ,

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?39968-Ethan-s-Roleplaying-Guide-V1-!

but thanks for your comment(opinion) <3

Last edited by Ethan; 21st July 2012 at 06:23 PM.

Old-School Veteran 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Arash_beats
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome.

12. Likes Ethan liked this post
    somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Arash Thanks bro :)

Restricted
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joji
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Work!

15. Likes Ethan liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bitch nigger
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job soldier :)
    You are stuck in a loop

17. Likes Ethan liked this post
    10 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    lost
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, I like it man..

19. Likes Ethan liked this post
    somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Mr Jake Thanks for your comment @Janis *shouts*Sir yes sir ,thanks :).

somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Ryder Thanks <3, i like you hehe!

Joker 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Cleopatra Cassenova's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Cleopatra Cassenova
    Post Thanks / Like
    once again informative

Retired Administrator
    ~skeggers
    In-Game Name(s)
    Brad_Grant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great. Just great.
    You seem to be helping so much, and these guides are brilliant.
    They must take you so much time, but newbies will appreciate the guide and your work.
    Well done, I would like to thank-you for your hard work Ethan.
    Regards,
    Brad.

10 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    ChinŽ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! Keep it up Ethan you're doing great

Vinny Meadows
    Good job Ethan, nice work.
    Glad you're taking some time out to help the newer players here.

9 Year Veteran
    Chartered Old-School Legend
    Retired Head Admin
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Donte's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Tgud_Adams/Tgud_Wilson Donte_Wilson Donte_McFrie(Most known) Donte
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, you seemed to put alot of effort into this.
    Peace Niggas

In-Game Name(s)
    Sabrina_Pink
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard work and a great job. I'm sure the admins would like this!