Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

9 Year Veteran
    Chartered Old-School Legend
    Retired Head Admin
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Donte's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Tgud_Adams/Tgud_Wilson Donte_Wilson Donte_McFrie(Most known) Donte
    Post Thanks / Like

Frequently Asked Questions || Revamped!

In-Game Related Questions

Question; How do I level up?

Answer; Obtain the required respect points by using /signcheck every hour (/time - XX:01) and /buylevel with the required amount in your hand.

Question; How do I change my name in game and how much does it cost?

Answer; Go to City Hall, walk to the computer and type /namechange (Firstname_Lastname) confirm. There must be an admin online to accept it. If you're level 5 or below, it will cost you $15,000 per level. If you're level 5+, it costs $50,000 per level.

Question; How to know how many respects do I have?

Answer; Type /stats and search for "Respect" in the first category.
    Spoiler!

Question; Are modifications illegal here?

Answer; Any kind of modification that gives any sort of advantage to your character is illegal, the rest is legal, but it's always safe to ask an admin if you can install this or that modification before playing on the server with it.

Question; Can I free people that are at the LSPD jail if I'm a lawyer?

Answer; Yes, you may go to the LSPD lobby and ask an officer nicely to make you enter into your client inside LSPD jail after frisking you.

Question; How do I get a lawyer if I am in prison?

Answer; Simply, you may type "/service lawyer" or post an advertisement using "/ad" only if you are in the LSPD jail.

Question; Can I free people that are at OOCly prisoned if I'm a lawyer?

Answer; Unfortunately no, you can only free ICly jailed players inside LSPD.

Question; How do I join a family?

Answer; You can join public gangs if you're new to the server which are Ballas and Grove, just head to their headquarters and talk with any public gang member or leader. If you want to join a private gang, you'll need to find them out ICly and RP with them.

Question; What is the easiest job for newbies?

Answer; Bodyguard and Arms Dealer, /jobhelp for their commands and guides. You may also /dropcar for extra cash.

Forum and TeamSpeak related questions.

Question; Where can I check the Guides and Tutorials of the server?

Answer; Click me!

Question; How do I donate?

Answer; Click me to get teleported to the donation outlet.

Question; I want to join the TeamSpeak 3 server, but I do not have TS? How would I go about getting it?

Answer; Click me!

Question; How do I become a cop?

]Answer; You need to meet certain requirements, which can be seen over here: Click me!

Question; What do I do if I lost my password?

Answer; You may need to PM an Executive admin to retrieve your account, but you may need screenshots to prove that you're the rightful owner of the account, you also can make a Game Related Request for that with appropriate evidence.

Question; How to change forums name?

Answer; You need to donate 2$ for a forums name change, be advised that it is for one time only, click me for the donation outlet.

Question; I got a suggestion for the server, where do I post it?

Answer; Click me!

Question; When will the next update comes?

Answer; As we speak, our scripters are adjusting & adding new features to our script, but patience is key, the Announcements board consists of two sub-sections on which updates are mentioned once implemented or about to be implemented.

Basic questions.

Question; I can't see any cars and players in-game, what do I do?

Answer; Type /fixvw. If that doesn't work, reconnect to the server and check your internet connection.

Question; Why I can't buy a house at this moment?

Answer; You need level 2 for a house or maybe the house isn't for sale.

Question; How do I report someone?

Answer; The proper format to report is "/report [ID] [reason]"

Question; I've /report'ed to admins that someone is DM'ing me but the admins didn't respond, what should I do?

Answer; Press F8 to get the screenshot of the rulebreaker and post a complaint HERE.

Question; Where do I find my screenshots?

Answer; Desktop -> Documents -> GTA San Andreas User Files -> SAMP -> screens

Question; What is the scam limit?

Answer; Scam limit is currently $20,000 maximum.

Question; What is the rob limit?

Answer; You're allowed to rob 200.000$ only, but you can rob unlimited stuff (materials, cracks, pots, etc...). However, both involved parties must be level four or above.

Question; How do I get unmuted from /newb and how much does it cost?

Answer; Simply type "/requestnewbieunmute. It will cost $10,000 per level if you're less than level three, and $30,000 per level if you're above level four.

Question; How do I get unmuted from /ad and how much does it cost?

Answer; Simply type "/requestadunmute. It will cost $10,000 per level if you're less than level three, and $30,000 per level if you're above level four.

Question; Someone refuses to RP and constantly talking on /b, what should I do?

Answer; Keep roleplaying with him and take screenshots(F8) or record the situation, you can then proceed to make a complaint against him, here.

Question; How do I fix lag problem?

Answer; You can download game booster(google for it) or you change your game resolution with low quality, it will help, also quit running programs/applications down below at desktop, it also causes lag.

Question; How do I do a valid Character-Kill?

Answer; Needs to be approved by the player that is getting CKed himself.(You'll lose everything except level when you're CK'ed)

Question; How do I become a hitman?

Answer; You need almost perfect English skills, almost perfect roleplay skills then you will probably be noticed and selected by the Director of the agency.

Question; How do I buy a business?

Answer; Donate using IRL money here or you can simply contact a business owner to buy it ICly by posting an /ad(vertisement)

Question; How do I put neon to my car?

Answer; You need mechanic job and then type /neon.

Question; How do you RP a assassination using sniper without getting complaint for DM?

Answer; You have to make sure it's for RP purposes and not DM. Don't randomly shoot any random players as it will be counted as DM, you need a valid RP reason.

Question; I've found out a bug in the server, what should I do?

Answer; If you're in-game, use /reportbug and any tester will show up trying to identify the bug, or fill the following format. Click me!

Question; This admin treated me unfairly and I'm not happy about it, what should I do?

Answer; You should make an admin complaint HERE

Question; Do I get VIP straight away when I donate?

Answer; No, you need to post a Game Related Request.

Question; How to join factions except SAPD?

Answer; Go to Public Services section, choose which one you want to join, look at the requirements then apply when you have met the requirements.

Question; Why after I made an /ad I received a star ?

Answer; You have commited a crime [ FCC = Federal Communications Commission Violation ] for posting an ilegal advertise. For more information regarding what to post or not post in /ad click here!.

Question; How do I get a driving license?

Answer; Simply type /dmv and follow the red marker on your minimap. Enter the building and type /sitlicenses, it will cost you 10,000$

Question; How do I get a weapon license?

Answer; In order to obtain a weapon license you need to apply. Make sure you meet the requirements which can be found here. After you have met the requirements you can fill an application here.

Question; How do I buy a vehicle?

Answer; You have three options. 1) - /dealerships. || 2) - From players. || 3) - By donating.

Question; How do I play my own music in iPod. Car radio or Boombox?

Answer; You have to find the direct link of the song then adding that link into the "Custom Song" box.

Question; How do I call a taxi?

Answer; You may type "/service taxi" or "/call 420".

Question; SANews Hotline number?

Answer; The SANews hotline number is 63971, you can only /call it, they can't recieve texts.

Question; How do I get a gun?

Answer; In order to obtain a weapon you need to play in the server for two hours. You can purchase a weapon in ammunation (you need weapon license to purchase from an ammunation), from players or from Emmet (NPC).

Question; How do I change my skin?

Answer; You may visit any binco(The pink milkshake icon in your map) and /buyclothes inside.

Question; I don't know how to go to any specified location, what should I do?

Answer; You have to use "/helpme" so any helper can show you the way, or ask any random player if he has time to take you there.

The thread is completely revamped, refurnished and is provided in a new style with headings to make it easy for the community in searching for their desired questions, if you've something to add, PM one of the section moderators, also this section will be updated time to time.

Last edited by bini; 13th February 2017 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Revamped by Alaska.

Executive Administrator 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jendry's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jendry_Baratheon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Updated and revamped.[29th of November, 2016]
    Updated and revamped.[13th of February, 2017]
    Last edited by bini; 13th February 2017 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Revamped.

11.09.2017 | | 27.10.2017 | | 19.12.2017 | | 02.02.2018 || 10.03.2018 | | 04.06.2018

Spoiler!

3. Likes Koji_Takamato, Rev Reigns, Arteaga liked this post