Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retired Administrator
    8 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Dice's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dice , Paul Dice , Wesley Gibson , Moty Lopez
    Post Thanks / Like

Usage of Tazers - Rush Taze Rule

Rush Taze Rule

General Information

Most faction members have access to a tazer which enables them to paralyze the player temporarily, therefore this weapon can be abused and used incorrectly. This thread is guidance to provide general information about how to handle the situation correctly.

Rush Taze [RT] - Tazing a player while he/she is aiming or shooting at you..

Once someone rush tazes you, you can make a complaint on the forum [ Player Complaint ] and he will be punished. Try to get evidence of it, because it is difficult to decide on the basis of a picture if one is guilty of rush taze or not. Therefore, try to record the situation.

Rules and General Notes

- If a player receives a weapon in any way while he is at hospital, you are allowed to rush taze him.
    - When any person is aiming a weapon or shoots someone, you may taze him from behind.
    - You are allowed to rush taze player when he pulls out a gun and shoots at you to prevent being tazed, you can electrify him only the thirdtime he repeats it, the second time he pulls out a gun and shoots you, he will have to surrender; die or be arrested or kill the lawman.
    - You are not allowed to taze someone in the water, however the officer can role play catch him, and the suspect will have to comply to the role play else he will be prisoned for "Avoiding Role Play"..
    -** If a player is rush tazed by accident and both sides agree OOCly that it was rush taze, then the suspect should get 3 seconds in advantage to continue the chase.
    * When the suspect is getting released to keep the chase, everyone at the scene must give him 3 seconds advantage and then start chasing him again.
    * You may chase/shoot at the suspect immediately if the suspect was trying to attack you in any way in the three seconds of advantage.

Taze while shooting & Running
    If you run from the cop, shoot, then run, shoot, then run, then the cop can rush taze you.

If you have a comment or correction or suggestion, you can post it here.
    Last edited by Dice; 25th November 2013 at 09:32 AM.
    "Everything is possible, nothing is impossible. There are no limits. Whatever you can dream of can be yours, when you use The Secret"

2. Thanks Bilal., Ren, Lazovsky, Stark_West, Gino and 3 others thanked for this post
    Laughed at TyZoX, Lazovsky, L. Edgar Hoover, Hyder laughed at this post
    Likes TyZoX, Ricky, Sins, Samuel, Patty and 10 others liked this post
    Dislikes Eiht, Walter Greyson disliked this post
    Banned 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    None
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about when the suspect entered in a car then you pressed F to eject him and taze him, i saw many times they said i`ve abused/pged.

4. Thanks Lazovsky thanked for this post
    Laughed at Lazovsky laughed at this post
    Retired Administrator
    8 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Verone View Post
    What about when the suspect entered in a car then you pressed F to eject him and taze him, i saw many times they said i`ve abused/pged.
    Well, I don't see any reason it would be power game, since when the suspect enter vehicle and you press F to eject him and then taze him, it's allowed, since the character "RP" jacking the vehicle and after that you can taze, seems legit.
    "Everything is possible, nothing is impossible. There are no limits. Whatever you can dream of can be yours, when you use The Secret"

6. Thanks Lazovsky thanked for this post
    Soldier 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Emily Grey's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emily Grey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wahl View Post
    Can you clarify this please? So when can I taze the guy who pulls a gun to avoid being caught? Only the third time?
    Pretty sure hes just saying "If you're chasing somebody and they keep pulling out a gun and shooting back to avoid being tazed, you can only taze them after the third time". I think think think maybe but not sure, and that still isn't entirely clear even if that is what's trying to be said, after 3 shots? after 3 withdraws of a gun? wat?
    big changes are here, more soon stay tuned

Retired Administrator
    8 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still editing the thread and fixing things, but you are right, if the player is keeping switch weapons from fists [ running fast ] to weapon [ avoid getting tazed by cop ] you can taze after the 3rd time.
    Example:
    Cop chase suspect, the suspect pull Mp5 and shoot cop to avoid getting tazed, it worked, the cop took deagle.
    The suspect started run fast again and put back his MP5, and the cop took tazer and chase him, the cop is getting close to the suspect, the suspect takes out MP5 And shoot again at the cop to avoid being tazed, at this time the suspect must fight till death,giveup,kill the cop, he if start run again fast with fists , you can taze him even if he shoot you/

9. Likes John_Will, Dylan DiVittorio liked this post
    Retired Administrator
    8 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump, Seems like people still don't know about the update.

11. Likes Hyder liked this post
    Banned 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    None
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Well, I don't see any reason it would be power game, since when the suspect enter vehicle and you press F to eject him and then taze him, it's allowed, since the character "RP" jacking the vehicle and after that you can taze, seems legit.

yeah but when he wanted to escape with the car and we car jacked him then taze, they said its "exploiting"
    its funny but yea

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts Reaper™'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Callum Salvis and more!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some people think, that rush tazing is tazing w/o warning very fast or something. This is here to prove them wrong :)

In-Game Name(s)
    Jake Ruthless
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a question, is it rushtaze when the dude starts talking, and you taze him while he's talking? that happens in movies a lot, and Dolce did that on me, if that's rushtaze then i'll do a FC from 2012

how to take a screenshot, in the right tab.
    [spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/ATL8TSi.png?1?6907[/spoiler]

[spoiler]making it clear - when someone dislikes a post of mine, i'll do the same to another random post of his, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0DcztzOWGw

since everyone is like: ermergerd i was hetmennn i was given a contract by chong, nearly got in the Hitman Agency, but guess what, david ( not gonna reveal the rest, probably he's still a hitman ) did the hit before me and I wasn't announced, ended up being FC'ed for DM :(

Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
    we really need to change the damn thank system
    thank -> wanted to say that
    lol -> i laughed.
    like -> i like ur post
    dislike - i want to fuck up ur rep bar/retarded thing
    hate -> i want to fuck it even more, and you can consider me as an enemy
    wtf -> didn't expect that shit
    nss -> no shit sherlock
    d -> duuuh hoe i knew you was gonna say that
    i would give you the: d
    i'm so smart

Don't mix mercy with weakness.
    Yo momma so old, she has a bible with an autograph!
    [/spoiler]

7 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Alicia_Grant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a question, is it rushtaze when the dude starts talking, and you taze him while he's talking? that happens in movies a lot, and Dolce did that on me, if that's rushtaze then i'll do a FC from 2012
    are you fucking kidding me
    ofcourse it's allowed, just watch our for verbal insults!!

In-Game Name(s)
    Jake Ruthless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristian View Post
    are you fucking kidding me
    ofcourse it's allowed, just watch our for verbal insults!!
    pooya nearly prisoned me for that crap, but the dude rage /q'ed

how to take a screenshot, in the right tab.
    [spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/ATL8TSi.png?1?6907[/spoiler]

[spoiler]making it clear - when someone dislikes a post of mine, i'll do the same to another random post of his, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0DcztzOWGw

since everyone is like: ermergerd i was hetmennn i was given a contract by chong, nearly got in the Hitman Agency, but guess what, david ( not gonna reveal the rest, probably he's still a hitman ) did the hit before me and I wasn't announced, ended up being FC'ed for DM :(

we really need to change the damn thank system
    thank -> wanted to say that
    lol -> i laughed.
    like -> i like ur post
    dislike - i want to fuck up ur rep bar/retarded thing
    hate -> i want to fuck it even more, and you can consider me as an enemy
    wtf -> didn't expect that shit
    nss -> no shit sherlock
    d -> duuuh hoe i knew you was gonna say that
    i would give you the: d
    i'm so smart

Don't mix mercy with weakness.
    Yo momma so old, she has a bible with an autograph!
    [/spoiler]

In-Game Name(s)
    pat tatos
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah as if..
    jeg er i kjempeform

Civilian
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jacob_Gonzales
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think its will help allt eh cadets/officers like me and the players that being chased by cops.

In-Game Name(s)
    NIG_GER
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taze while shooting & Running
    If you run from the cop, shoot, then run, shoot, then run, then the cop can rush taze you.
    Yeah, heppend to me today with someone, and he just kept complaining about being RT... anyway, nice guide, will help all the IC rule breakers to understand when some cop taze them it's not always RT..

20. Likes Dice liked this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skarr Torino
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's my opinion...If guns are involved, Keep your damn tazer away. (unless he is running and turns and shoots to avoid being tazed) When the hell do you EVER see in real life, a criminal aiming a gun, and he gets tazed. Please, show me a video or something, because that just doesn't happen. A tazer shoots electricity into your body, thus, sending false waves into your hands, feet, etc, making them all tighten. If you're holding a gun with your finger on the trigger, you will shoot until the electricity is done because it will cause your hand to tighten. So, I believe you shouldn't be able to taze someone if they have their gun on a hostages head rply, because it is non-rp as fuck. If tazed, you will pull the trigger, thus, killing the hostage. Then if you try to RP this, the cops will likely /do you to death. (Yes, I'm a cop, but I used to be a criminal so I know.) Then if you go to FC, I can almost guarantee the admin will side with LSPD. The point of SA-RP is to try to simulate real life, and tazing someone with a gun doesn't happen in real life.

22. Thanks Carver thanked for this post
    Laughed at John_Will laughed at this post
    7 Year Veteran 500 Posts Chris_Lacoste's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    N/A
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you want to rob the bank,90% chance that you will get tazed/killed even if you have hostage .See this pic this how bank robbers are holding hostages but leos don't give a fuck they just taze/shoot you and by doing that trigger would be activated by robber and hostage would die and that's not the point but becuase there's 100k award for the killer leos don't give a fuck for hostage they kill everyone.I remember when I was as cop there and someone killed hotage and robbers and just left bank.

9 Year Veteran
    Old-School Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Andrew_Cool Andrew_J_Roth Dom_Drago Andrew_Roth
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still editing the thread and fixing things, but you are right, if the player is keeping switch weapons from fists [ running fast ] to weapon [ avoid getting tazed by cop ] you can taze after the 3rd time.
    Example:
    Cop chase suspect, the suspect pull Mp5 and shoot cop to avoid getting tazed, it worked, the cop took deagle.
    The suspect started run fast again and put back his MP5, and the cop took tazer and chase him, the cop is getting close to the suspect, the suspect takes out MP5 And shoot again at the cop to avoid being tazed, at this time the suspect must fight till death,giveup,kill the cop, he if start run again fast with fists , you can taze him even if he shoot you/

It usually helps to have full sentences with proper dialogue if you're going to convey a message to people, google translate seems to be falling off a bit eh?

How to get blacklisted forever from everything

Finally checked and I beat Dill's speed, gg.

~Warning: i'm an asshole~

Joker 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Brucey.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bruce_Rossi, Bruce_Dickinson, Roxette_Jones, Jax Teller
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's bullshit to count three times, it should be as simple as this:

You either choose to fight for it or to run, if the suspect starts shooting then he can't be tazed.

However..

If the suspect runs, then when the cop is catching up to him he turns and starts to shoot just to provoke a rushtaze then it should be a legitimate taze since the suspect made the choice to run and is simply taking advantage of the RT rule and should be considered Chickenrunning

Why use a certain amount of gunfights before the taze is allowed? that just sounds very messy and annoying and will result in shitloads of bitching about weather he ran two or three times.. is the cop then expected to supply screenshots of every time he runs aswell as shoots? (6 ss's per situation, happens about 20 times per day and also gives a brief freeze each time you ss's)

You have to fix that.
    Don't go by the opinion that I hate you, that would suggest that I care enough about you to remember.
    Spoiler!

Deactivated
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is OK. But some people just break the RT rule

In-Game Name(s)
    ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    - When any person is aiming a weapon or shoots someone, you may taze him from behind.
    I need to ask something here. Maybe my finger is on the trigger while i am aiming on someone, can a LEO taze me from behind and then the trigger would be pulled and the one i am aiming on is dead?

Project 7895123
    Wanna know about us? Click Here