Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

About computers !

Hello everybody
    I want to buy a better PC. My current is 1GB Ram and i can't play games on it
    Would you share a Computers here ? I do not understand from computers.
    Max price 1,000$ Share a computers who will not lag when playing games

Banned 500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dylan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Build your own! Or have someone do it for you, that's the best thing I think.

If you have to resort to buying a computer online go on www.ibuypower.com I heard their CS:GO team is pretty good too :D. You can find some cheap computers that can run almost any game at 720-1080p. Also you can pick what parts you would want in it yourself and even the color pretty neat website.

3. Thanks Justin Knight thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Build your own! Or have someone do it for you, that's the best thing I think.

If you have to resort to buying a computer online go on www.ibuypower.com I heard their CS:GO team is pretty good too :D. You can find some cheap computers that can run almost any game at 720-1080p. Also you can pick what parts you would want in it yourself and even the color pretty neat website.
    lag is independent of RAM right? if my computer is 2 GB ram but other parts are very good , still i'll have no lag ?
    Last edited by Justin Knight; 25th January 2014 at 06:10 PM.

In-Game Name(s)
    Dylan
    Post Thanks / Like
    RAM is Random Access Memory, it's not about that most of the time, RAM is usually depends on your render distance and speed of which things start showing up. ( Your RAM isn't that good :P )

Processor is the core of the computer which is the most important and is needed to actually run the game and play.

Graphics Card is also an important feature needed to actually process the graphics of the game so you can run it. Most Processors have a built in graphics chip but it's terrible.

6. Thanks Justin Knight thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    RAM is Random Access Memory, it's not about that most of the time, RAM is usually depends on your render distance and speed of which things start showing up. ( Your RAM isn't that good :P )

Processor is the core of the computer which is the most important and is needed to actually run the game and play.

Graphics Card is also an important feature needed to actually process the graphics of the game so you can run it. Most Processors have a built in graphics chip but it's terrible.
    This was the best answer for me. Thank you so much. Close

In-Game Name(s)
    Dylan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shani View Post
    This was the best answer for me. Thank you so much. Close
    I'm glad I could help you sir :D. Take care and I hope you get the computer you're looking for.

EDIT: Beware when you order it from ibuypower read the package details completely because they could screw you out of your Operation System, so make sure to add that or make sure that it's in the package, if not you can easily buy one from www.newegg.com or your neighborhood computer store.

9. Thanks Justin Knight thanked for this post
    10 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Joris's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joris_Bolt
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol 1gb ram

11. Laughed at Gino, Justin Fakie, Justin Knight laughed at this post
    Likes Justin Knight liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joris_Kerkhofs View Post
    lol 1gb ram
    Yeah lol , i can't kill anyone in Sarp they can't kill me too becouse i am lagging

13. Laughed at Hassan Ashas laughed at this post
    Jacker 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Koji_Takamato's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Koji_Takamato
    Post Thanks / Like
    lag is independent of RAM right? if my computer is 2 GB ram but other parts are very good , still i'll have no lag ?
    Lag depends about your connection and computer components. If you want to run only GTA SA. it's enough, but if you can give us more details about your system, surely we can help you more.

Handing less than one thousand, it's may costs about $959,00

*AMD FX-8350 / 8GB 1866 / R9 270x 2GB / 120 GB Sansung EVO SSD / 1 TB HDD / Blu-ray drive

Font: http://www.ibuypower.com/Site/Super-Bowl-Sale

I hope have helped you ;)

Do you know about us? Click on the Z to learn about the Zaibatsu Corporation.

15. Thanks Justin Knight thanked for this post
    Laughed at Leo laughed at this post
    Likes Leo liked this post
    3 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Jason Rekram's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jason_Rekram
    Post Thanks / Like
    i5 or i7 processor 4+ GB RAM and a nice graphics card like nvidia

[2/20/2014 11:05:59 PM] SWEETY: im sorry i gagged on ur dads dick
    Current Level: 22
    Ex-LSPD R4(TDB(Founded)/T&R) || Ex-LSPD R4(HSIU/IA/PWC/ADM/TDB) || Ex-SANG R4(RnT Commander/IA) || FBI R2(CID/NSB) || Ex-LSFMD R0 || Beta-Tester, NA Recruitment || Community Helper
    [spoiler]The original TDB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cgOt...layer_embedded[/spoiler]
    vBy :MILK:v

17. Thanks Justin Knight thanked for this post
    Likes Koji_Takamato liked this post
    Executive Administrator 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Nightmaid's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Missy Purrington
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji_Takamato View Post
    Lag depends about your connection and computer components. If you want to run only GTA SA. it's enough, but if you can give us more details about your system, surely we can help you more.

Handing less than one thousand, it's may costs about $959,00

*AMD FX-8350 / 8GB 1866 / R9 270x 2GB / 120 GB Sansung EVO SSD / 1 TB HDD / Blu-ray drive

Font: http://www.ibuypower.com/Site/Super-Bowl-Sale

I hope have helped you ;)
    That's only for US, not for his country.

What you need for the computer really depends on you, if you're only going to play GTA on it you won't even need a computer that's classed as a gaming computer. Are you looking to play games that are new? If so, please ask us about the parts and not the computer itself because we can't know what computers are for sale in your location. When you know the parts, you know what kind of computer you should look for if you're not willing to build one yourself.

19. Likes Koji_Takamato, Justin Knight liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dylan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rekram View Post
    i5 or i7 processor 4+ GB RAM and a nice graphics card like nvidia
    Make that at least 8Gb

21. Laughed at Justin Knight laughed at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    That's only for US, not for his country.

What you need for the computer really depends on you, if you're only going to play GTA on it you won't even need a computer that's classed as a gaming computer. Are you looking to play games that are new? If so, please ask us about the parts and not the computer itself because we can't know what computers are for sale in your location. When you know the parts, you know what kind of computer you should look for if you're not willing to build one yourself.
    Yes i want to play new games such as Assasin's Creed or Call of Duty - Modern warfare maybe. I want to play these games but i don't want the computer to cost too much, lol if you know what i mean. Yeah and i am from Bulgaria this link is not for me, nevermind thanks for posting.

3 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Jason Rekram's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jason_Rekram
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make that at least 8Gb
    For just samp 4 and a good graphics card is enough. But for new games like CS:GO yeah 8 is the minimum for no lag.

[2/20/2014 11:05:59 PM] SWEETY: im sorry i gagged on ur dads dick
    Current Level: 22
    Ex-LSPD R4(TDB(Founded)/T&R) || Ex-LSPD R4(HSIU/IA/PWC/ADM/TDB) || Ex-SANG R4(RnT Commander/IA) || FBI R2(CID/NSB) || Ex-LSFMD R0 || Beta-Tester, NA Recruitment || Community Helper
    [spoiler]The original TDB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cgOt...layer_embedded[/spoiler]
    vBy :MILK:v

24. Thanks Justin Knight thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Proccessor - AMD QUAD CORE A8-3850 2.9 GHz
    Capacity HDD - 1000GB
    Capacity RAM - 8GB
    Video Card - ATI RADEON HD6550 1GB shared

What about this one ?

Executive Administrator 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Nightmaid's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Missy Purrington
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes i want to play new games such as Assasin's Creed or Call of Duty - Modern warfare maybe. I want to play these games but i don't want the computer to cost too much, lol if you know what i mean. Yeah and i am from Bulgaria this link is not for me, nevermind thanks for posting.
    You're fine off with any computer that has Intel quad core I5 as processor ( idk much about AMD processors ), graphics card such as GTX 660/AMD Radeon HD 7850 and 8 gb's of ram, most of those should already come with 1 tb as space. You should post some links of computers that you see on Bulgarian websites and we can give our opinions on them.

27. Thanks Justin Knight thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're fine off with any computer that has Intel quad core I5 as processor ( idk much about AMD processors ), graphics card such as GTX 660/AMD Radeon HD 7850 and 8 gb's of ram, most of those should already come with 1 tb as space. You should post some links of computers that you see on Bulgarian websites and we can give our opinions on them.
    Here you go - http://www.technopolis.bg/b2c/cat/0/...0A002481B479E9

In-Game Name(s)
    Missy Purrington
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, none of those look that good to me, if you're going to buy a gaming computer, you have to buy one that is good so you won't have to buy a new one in two years. You should look at some other website if there is one.

30. Thanks Justin Knight thanked for this post
    Old-School Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't bother with a 7850, get a 7870 (which is better, and only a little bit more) or a GTX 660 at least

32. Thanks Justin Knight thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, none of those look that good to me, if you're going to buy a gaming computer, you have to buy one that is good so you won't have to buy a new one in two years. You should look at some other website if there is one.
    LINK 2- http://www.pic.bg/kompyutri/pic/kompyutar-gamehome