Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Gang Guide .

In-Game Name(s)
    Eric Fox
    Post Thanks / Like

Gang Guide .

When a player joins SARP, the first question he asked is "How to join Gang", so I will answer this question first.
    Remember at this stage, no private gang will recruit you, so you've to start with public gang, Which are:
    Grove street
    Front yard Ballas.

First thing you need to learn is basic Roleplay like /me Take bandana from "Someone" hand etc and you've to learn how to answer RP with /me and do.
    Now second step is go to Grove street and Glen park.Ask any member that you want to join Ballas/Grove.It is possible that they start shooting you etc, because they are also new players like you, so deal with it.
    Once you meet the leader, tell him that you want to join Ballas/Grove. He will ask few questions about server rules,so be prepared.Once you pass the test, He will RPly give you bandana and you've to accept it via /do.
    Once you entered in Ballas/Grove, you will meet the leaders which are best players of server to teach you RP.

First of all, never ask for ranks, second thing, never break any server rules and also take part in RP situations which will be arranged by Leaders of the gang, such as robbery etc. Remember this golden word, "DON'T KoS' (Kill on sight), DON'T DM (Death match), never MG(Meta game) and don't you short forms of words,for example "how r u ?" "Wut you can do" and remember grove and ballas are enemies but you can't shoot them for no reason, you need proper Roleplay reason to shoot them.Once you follow these step, I am sure leader will promote you to R2 and so on..

Once you learned RP,now you are able for next step.

Once you learned basics of RP, now you are able to join any private gang.I am sure all of you saw ads like ""xxx hiring bodyguards, bartender" etc.Now call them, remember don't MG their names.They will call you at their HQ or somewhere else.According to rule,they will test your RP skills by giving you a task like "make coffee" "Serve beer" etc.Once you passed it, you will invite to your first private gangs.Remember they aren't like public gangs, their leader will teach you nothing, if you break the rules, you are out,so be careful !!

Privates gangs can take part in points,so better you read all points rules first to avoid prison or get kick out from family.
    Click me

There are many points in SARP, They are OOC and once your gang leader captured them, you gang will earn alot of money but you've to fight for it. Every point have its own boundaries so check the boundaries first.

Click me

You can earn ranks in private gang by making leader happy such as you robbed a guy and give a half share to leader. Take big part in RP situation. Always take part in Points and be active. Once you got R5, now you are allowing to capture a point. BUT REMEMBER if you get prison while you are R5+, your gang will suffer in the form of a strike and when your gang will reach at 3 strikes, your gang will disband.

Once you have become good player, good Rper and level 10+, you are allowed to create your own gang.

Once you achieve level 10, You are allowed to post gang application and requirements are as follows.

Click here

How to win people's heart by your application?

Once you posted gang application, there are fews thing that people concentrate and they are your applications headers a.k.a heading, try to make them beautiful then the thing that people concentrate is your application biography, Try to make it perfect and try to write biography of your all leaders.

Once you application get accept, you will recieve your Gang IG by Gang Moderator.

Once you got your gang, First thing that you have to do is, post an ad about your gang and DON'T INVITE PEOPLE OOC. Make perfect RPer R5+ because if your R5 get prison, you will suffer. Take part in points and earn alot of money.

Click here

Written by Eric Fox

Comment below for correction and suggestions

I will be very thankful if i get reward in the form of good reputation
    Last edited by Fox; 17th February 2014 at 11:19 AM.

EX- Governor
    EX- R3(Old)

From " filthyfatfunk"

2. Likes Sharz, Hyder, Kriz, Mitko liked this post
    Dislikes Stefan Heiler disliked this post
    WTF'd Stefan Heiler WTF'd this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jack
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't want to be mean, but it seems like you're just making guides for the likes & to get people to say "Oh, good work!", if someone told me to make a gang thread I could create something 5x as good, with much more effort. Sorry, in my opinion it's not a good guide.

4. Likes Hiro™ liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jack
    Post Thanks / Like
    (6char) test

Old-School Veteran 500 Posts Baddy Khan's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    big bad badazz badshah baddy khan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Classy.

7. Thanks Fox thanked for this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Why?!
    Post Thanks / Like
    AWesome Boy :)
    Families
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

Factions
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

8 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Cartorious.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    cart
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not bad for medium-light level.
    [

In-Game Name(s)
    Jack
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't say that I'm the biggest fan of this, as it's not really a guide. A for effort though!

Retired Administrator Lucas Maxwell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very useful