Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Binds.

In-Game Name(s)
    Dave_Scott
    Post Thanks / Like

Binds.

Can someone help me please with binds?
    I don't know how to write a bind.

In-Game Name(s)
    riddickbolt
    Post Thanks / Like

3. Thanks Elroyz thanked for this post
    8 Year Veteran 500 Posts Agent Gideon's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jason Gideon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pending Player 24 hour.

By the way, you've posted it in wrong section. Requesting anyone who has moderation over this section to move this thread here.
    Last edited by Agent Gideon; 22nd April 2014 at 10:48 AM.

Jason Gideon, Level 21

Programming languages which I know: C# (OOP, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC and etc), C++, Java(Swing, JavaFX, Android), HTML & Css (Even though they are not programming language), Javascript (Including its libraries like: jQuery, Ajax, Underscore.js, Angular.js and etc.), Pawn.

Mapper

Finding new ways to hurt each other is what we're good at. - Jason Gideon

The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed. - Lelouch vi Britannia

Senior Helper [Former]

Member of the GFX Team, Requests Moderator [Former]

Sergeant in Los Santos Police Department, TnR Division, Recruitment Sub-Division ((R3)) - R6 System - [Former]

Secretary of Defense and Management of Public Services in Goverment ((R3)) - R6 System - [Former]

Senior Officer in Los Santos Police Department, TnR Division, Training Sub-Division ((R2)) - R6 System - [Former]

Senior Officer in Los Santos Police Department, Special Weapons and Tactics division ((R2)) - R6 System - [Former]

Reporter in San Andreas News Agency ((R2)) - R6 System - [Former]

In-Game Name(s)
    Dave_Scott
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't I use binds to put gears also?

Retired Head Administrator
    sexy and you know it~
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jonny_Watts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by _Dave_ View Post
    Can't I use binds to put gears also?
    No, /gear menu is a dialogue box. There's no bind that would do the scrolling and selecting gears that you wish to do.

Binds can only be used for direct inputs such as "t/enter" "t/sdtazer" "t/me pulls out his lighter from his left pocket and sparks it on"

Spoiler!

In-Game Name(s)
    Jason Gideon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watts View Post
    No, /gear menu is a dialogue box. There's no bind that would do the scrolling and selecting gears that you wish to do.

Binds can only be used for direct inputs such as "t/enter" "t/sdtazer" "t/me pulls out his lighter from his left pocket and sparks it on"
    Actually, binds can be used for gears I guess. /gear -> Down button -> Enter button.

I'll test if it's possible right now.

EDIT: It's working, Pending me to post whole script.
    Last edited by Agent Gideon; 22nd April 2014 at 12:30 PM.

Jason Gideon, Level 21

Programming languages which I know: C# (OOP, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC and etc), C++, Java(Swing, JavaFX, Android), HTML & Css (Even though they are not programming language), Javascript (Including its libraries like: jQuery, Ajax, Underscore.js, Angular.js and etc.), Pawn.

Mapper

The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed. - Lelouch vi Britannia

Senior Helper [Former]

Sergeant in Los Santos Police Department, TnR Division, Recruitment Sub-Division ((R3)) - R6 System - [Former]

Secretary of Defense and Management of Public Services in Goverment ((R3)) - R6 System - [Former]

Senior Officer in Los Santos Police Department, TnR Division, Training Sub-Division ((R2)) - R6 System - [Former]

Senior Officer in Los Santos Police Department, Special Weapons and Tactics division ((R2)) - R6 System - [Former]

In-Game Name(s)
    Dave_Scott
    Post Thanks / Like
    How can I command the bind to use 'down' button?

In-Game Name(s)
    Jason Gideon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go. I just made whole script. Tested by me and it works.

You can change key delay to anything, but I recommend you to keep it on 100. Change Numpad2 to any button you want.

Code:
    Numpad2::
    ;You can change Numpad2 to anything.
    SetKeyDelay, 100
    ;You can change key delay aswell
    ;1st gear
    SendInput t/gear{Enter}
    Sleep, 100
    Send {Down}{Enter}{Enter}{Right}{Right}{Enter}
    ;2nd gear
    SendInput t/gear{Enter}
    Sleep, 100
    Send {Down}{Down}{Enter}{Enter}{Right}{Right}{Enter}
    ;3rd gear
    SendInput t/gear{Enter}
    Sleep, 100
    Send {Down}{Down}{Down}{Enter}{Enter}{Right}{Right}{Enter}
    ;4th gear
    SendInput t/gear{Enter}
    Sleep, 100
    Send {Down}{Down}{Down}{Down}{Enter}{Enter}{Right}{Right}{Enter}
    ;5th gear
    SendInput t/gear{Enter}
    Sleep, 100
    Send {Down}{Down}{Down}{Down}{Down}{Enter}{Enter}{Right}{Right}{Enter}
    ;6th gear
    SendInput t/gear{Enter}
    Sleep, 100
    Send {Down}{Down}{Down}{Down}{Down}{Down}{Enter}{Enter}{Right}{Right}{Enter}
    ;7th gear
    SendInput t/gear{Enter}
    Sleep, 100
    Send {Down}{Down}{Down}{Down}{Down}{Down}{Down}{Enter}{Enter}{Right}{Right}{Enter}
    Check this thread for further information.

Pending Player 24 hour

Jason Gideon, Level 21

Mapper

Senior Helper [Former]

10. Likes Timmy_Jimmy liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dave_Scott
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks alot! But there's one problem.
    its missing the fifth gear, and sometimes the fourth.

In-Game Name(s)
    Jason Gideon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks alot! But there's one problem.
    its missing the fifth gear, and sometimes the fourth.
    Well, it's up to your computer. Try to increase key delay to 500. (Change number 100 to 500). It'll take more time but it'll load all gears.

Jason Gideon, Level 21

Mapper

Senior Helper [Former]

In-Game Name(s)
    Dave_Scott
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem isn't about the delay, its about the {right} commands over there, look;
    every time the gear menu comes up, the 'confirm' and the 'cancel' buttons loading randomaly, what should i do then?

In-Game Name(s)
    Jason Gideon
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem isn't about the delay, its about the {right} commands over there, look;
    every time the gear menu comes up, the 'confirm' and the 'cancel' buttons loading randomaly, what should i do then?
    Randomly? The confirm button is always on the same place for me. It's your games' issue then. Few people tested it and it's working fine. Can you take SS or something?
    Last edited by Agent Gideon; 22nd April 2014 at 03:19 PM.

Jason Gideon, Level 21

Mapper

Senior Helper [Former]

In-Game Name(s)
    Dave_Scott
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Gideon View Post
    Randomly? The confirm button is always on the same place for me. It's your games' issue then. Few people tested it and it's working fine. Can you take SS or something?
    Well I don't really know how to SS such a thing like that lol,
    But I can explain..
    Sometimes the bind works and sometimes it passes over some gears.. I don't know why.
    And some times it unequips gears which I havn't equiped yet.

In-Game Name(s)
    Dave_Scott
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dave Scott

[don't pay attention for it, i just want to make a shortcut when i type "Dave Scott" in the search box]

In-Game Name(s)
    Jason Gideon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I don't really know how to SS such a thing like that lol,
    But I can explain..
    Sometimes the bind works and sometimes it passes over some gears.. I don't know why.
    And some times it unequips gears which I havn't equiped yet.
    Dude, no chance. I will try to test it already. However, check that thread. Many people used it and it worked for everyone. I'm telling you, you have an old PC probably. You just need to increase that delay between keys.

Jason Gideon, Level 21

Mapper

Senior Helper [Former]

In-Game Name(s)
    Dave_Scott
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Gideon View Post
    Dude, no chance. I will try to test it already. However, check that thread. Many people used it and it worked for everyone. I'm telling you, you have an old PC probably. You just need to increase that delay between keys.
    Okay then, thanks alot.

19. Likes Agent Gideon liked this post
    Retired Head Administrator
    sexy and you know it~
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jonny_Watts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Answered and archived.

Spoiler!