Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Snitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    LiSterin Clan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo waddup I got a big c0ck, jk the actual problem is that my cd drive doesnt work?

Hey, when i put in my GTA CD in my laptops CD/DVD drive and put it in, it sounds like it's working, the cd is spinning sum and about this time i got up a window where i could select, show program files, bla bla so i could get to the files directly and press install. But now it just sounds like it's working little, spinning the CD around sum then it just stops, and shows i got no CD put'd in.

Yesterday when i was pirating GTA and just selected files etc, cracked it. The window popped up and it had found the CD after like an hour. Anyone know how i can like manually find the CD or something? I think it's little life left in the old cd drive from 2003

In-Game Name(s)
    Elroy_Dice Sean_King Sean_Wate
    Post Thanks / Like
    You sure that the System Requirements fits your computer?
    Current: LSPD, POD- Plaincloth Dvision commander [R3]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Elroy Dice:Former-SANG- Sergeant [R1], Former LSPD- Senior Officer [TDB] [R2], Former-LSPD Sregant Patrol and Discipline [R3]. Rollin' Height Kings [R5] Anonymous [R3] Grove street [R3] East Beach Playaz' [R5] D.B.D.M. Export Co. [R5], Glen Park Ballas [R4] And much much more....
    [spoiler]

Dino <3

[spoiler]Some GOOD humor (and bad grammar/spelling)- Laughed my ass off.
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...inst-big-smoke
    [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Retired Head Administrator
    sexy and you know it~
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jonny_Watts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fix your title. Be polite to us.

Archived.

Spoiler!

4. WTF'd Justin Fakie WTF'd this post