Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Who approved?

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts King Hazard's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Nao Katsu
    Post Thanks / Like

Who approved?

Who approved the LSPD recruitment interview to be TS3 only? Since when people are being interviewed through ts3. Oliver made it clear back then that there must be rp and interviews was done through typing for proof and not through ts3. I just need someone to answer my main question which is " Who approved the LSPD recruitment interview to be TS3 only? " What if ur unable to communicate or just don't wanna conversate with certain individual(s) on a personal level?
    Last edited by Joseph Kennedy; 25th March 2015 at 04:11 PM.

2. Thanks Sil thanked for this post
    Likes _Proxy_ liked this post
    8 Year Veteran Elijah van Meijer's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Elijah van Meijer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're better off PMing Oliver, Claude, Cliff Gambit, Justin Phelps or Klash Smith.

Since Klash & Justin are helpers, I'll leave this to pending them.

Pending Justin or Klash.

In-Game Name(s)
    Marco Gino
    Post Thanks / Like
    TS3 is a simple way to communicate, instead of using /r for example which takes time and will delay you ofcourse. Oliver made a rule that you must atleast roleplay giving/taking a badge, and not just /invite with the interview through TS3. Here's the rule:
    Quote Originally Posted by Faction Rules
    Factions who decide to hire players through teamspeak are now required to properly roleplay everything ingame before doing so. This ensures factions to roleplay properly and makes rule two easier to uphold.
    If everyone can communicate properly through TS3, it would me much easier and the LSPD would be more organized ofcourse.
    Last edited by Gino; 25th March 2015 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Typo

5. Dislikes Kristian disliked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Nao Katsu
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gino View Post
    TS3 is a simple way to communicate, instead of using /r for example which takes time and will delay you ofcourse. Oliver made a rule that you must atleast roleplay giving/taking a badge, and not just /invite because to made the interview through TS3. Here's the rule:

If everyone can communicate properly through TS3, it would me much easier and the LSPD would be more organized ofcourse.

Awaiting Player.
    I'm talking about recruitment only. It's slows people down to type and chase people that's why dispatch was created. I don't get why it's made that you can only join the LSPD through ts3 interview.

7. Likes Sil liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Elijah van Meijer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by King Hazard View Post
    I'm talking about recruitment only. It's slows people down to type and chase people that's why dispatch was created. I don't get why it's made that you can only join the LSPD through ts3 interview.
    They're trying to insure that the recruits can speak English properly and have a microphone & TS3 installed for future purposes (dispatch, pursuits, etc).

Any other questions can be directed to Justin Phelps (Head of TnR), Oliver (Faction Director), Claude (Asst. Faction Director), Klash Smith (LSPD Deputy Chief) or Cliff Gambit (LSPD Chief).

In-Game Name(s)
    Nao Katsu
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Meadows View Post
    They're trying to insure that the recruits can speak English properly and have a microphone & TS3 installed for future purposes (dispatch, pursuits, etc).

Any other questions can be directed to Justin Phelps (Head of TnR), Oliver (Faction Director), Claude (Asst. Faction Director), Klash Smith (LSPD Deputy Chief) or Cliff Gambit (LSPD Chief).
    I'll VM then to look at this also...

I'll VM them to look at this and contact whoever IG. I'm putting Josip and Phelps in the spotlight here since a member said it was them ( including Klash ) who came up with this idea. Josip didn't respond to me when I asked him IG so I waited 15 minutes to see if he's afk and then decided to make this thread to get a answer from someone on why the only point of Entry to the LSPD is through TS3 interview.

I thought the purpose of the biography was to see one english skills. Upon entry they can ask that you join ts3 and say something, but it shouldn't be that you either speak or not be recruited...

10. Likes Sil, _Proxy_, Cogito liked this post

In-Game Name(s)
    🐧
    Post Thanks / Like
    Josip has insisted on this rule, and it is to be followed, I myself don't care if people have a microphone at all, or w/e, I just want people in teamspeak in LSPD, so I can yell at them without using /r or /s or w/e. As for recruiting people on teamspeak, this is also Josip choice, as I myself am not allowed to change it otherwise. He wants to make sure people he hires can speak, so that's why that's the way it is.
    haha, bark, bark?

12. Dislikes Hassan Ashas disliked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    lark
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a rule. What about for the others who doesn't contain a TS3 mic?
    Change it again, nobody gonna join on this faction

SAPD 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Josip's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Josip
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well.. Chief, Deputy Chief and me made decision. We are High Command and we lead the faction. Don't like it? Apply for LSFMD or SANG.

Quality > Quantity

This enhances gameplay and quality of our patrols / chases by almost 100%. All those in LSPD can tell you, is it easier for them to help me in chase while I tell them direction I am going and where I am or to follow /bk that is bugged and that they're not able to see.

On another note... I didn't see any IRL officers calling for assistance in chases and report their location via SMS. You are on roleplay server where we try to be as realistic as possible. So if you knew anything about anything, you wouldn't be making accusations you are.

OT: Don't bother to quote or discuss this with me because I am not going to argue with you over anything on any thread in these forums.
    Hating me from across the country does absolutely nothing to me.

But I bet it fucks up your day... doesn't it?

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

15. Dislikes Hassan Ashas disliked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    lark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Josip View Post
    Well.. Chief, Deputy Chief and me made decision. We are High Command and we lead the faction. Don't like it? Apply for LSFMD or SANG.

Quality > Quantity

This enhances gameplay and quality of our patrols / chases by almost 100%. All those in LSPD can tell you, is it easier for them to help me in chase while I tell them direction I am going and where I am or to follow /bk that is bugged and that they're not able to see.

On another note... I didn't see any IRL officers calling for assistance in chases and report their location via SMS. You are on roleplay server where we try to be as realistic as possible. So if you knew anything about anything, you wouldn't be making accusations you are.

OT: Don't bother to quote or discuss this with me because I am not going to argue with you over anything on any thread in these forums.
    Just a simple question. Are you going to talk while being tested?

In-Game Name(s)
    Nao Katsu
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Josip View Post

Quality > Quantity

Who's arguing over a thread, Got my answer you guys can close this. I just needed a valid statement to make a case about the retarded reasoning behind this. Thank you.

In-Game Name(s)
    Elijah van Meijer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Answered.