Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Jack_Sindacco
    Post Thanks / Like

[31/03/2015] Jack_Sindacco's Warn Appeal

In Game Name:
    Jack_Sindacco
    Level:
    Date:
    31/03/2015
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Mark_Malcom
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I was asking a legit question. this has a connection on whether i should watch out for hackers or HH/VRH. is this how helpers should act upon a legit question?
    Additional Information:
    [03:12:15] ** Player Jack Sindacco [113]: was s0beit updated? cause AFAIK it dont work in past 0.3c **

[03:12:31] {FF0000}Warning{FFFFFF}: You were newbie-warned by Mark Malcom due to abuse.

[03:12:36] ** Helper Mark Malcom [17]: @Jack; Warned due to abuse.

the pics was negotiation pics. was saying the question is legit and he kepts saying smartass or whatever, didnt know i had to screenshot the warn too. as far as i can tell. that wasnt a /newb abuse , and was a legit question (so that i will watch out for hackers)

In-Game Name(s)
    Jack_Sindacco
    Post Thanks / Like

Retired Administrator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Clark_Mattsson
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not really sure why you'd ask about s0biet. It's not a server/script related question. If you really wanted to know whether s0biet was updated or not, you could simply google that. Besides, you need to provide a screenshot of the incident, otherwise we can't know what you actually typed or what happened exactly.

Note: You need to provide a screenshot of the incident, or the appeal will get closed.

Closed

he kepts saying smartass or whatever
    Will speak with him regarding this.