Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

[09/07/2015] Justin_Knight's Mute Appeal

In Game Name:
    Justin_Knight
    Level:
    Date:
    09/07/2015
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Tommy Wheatley
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    There was a bit lagand someone wrote "Lag" on newbie then everyone started to do it on purpose so I had to write "SHUT THE FUCK UP". Then I got a warning. By the way without second warning I got permanent muted? And I shouldn't even been warned.

Then permanent mute comes without second warning and It's unfair as well. Watts said let's chance the weather and I said make it stormy not an abuse.
    Additional Information:

Last edited by Justin Knight; 9th July 2015 at 12:33 PM.

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Franco.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    fuck off
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to involve myself, you wrote shut the fuck up, a pretty obvious abuse. Second of all, high leveled players get permanently muted.

Here since 2013

3. Hated Justin Knight hated this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco. View Post
    Sorry to involve myself, you wrote shut the fuck up, a pretty obvious abuse. Second of all, high leveled players get permanently muted.
    When players write "Lag" "Lag" "Lag' on purpose only to get noticed and spam?

In-Game Name(s)
    fuck off
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Knight View Post
    When players write "Lag" "Lag" "Lag' on purpose only to get noticed and spam?
    He didn't mean to spam maybe, you thought wrong.

Here since 2013

5 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    You were a helper before, and you are a high leveled player. You are here since Aug 2013 which means that you should refrain from doing such thing. What will be your reaction if you saw someone doing what you did, if you were a helper. Despite all that, I have seen you helping lately, which is lucky for you. This will probably get resolved by a warning, I suggest that.

7. Likes Franco. liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Tawmi Cawrleoni
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woah, you really made this. Alright..- you got perm muted for saying - I quote "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I warned you at first but I asked in /hc should I perm mute him and my Head Helper Keven told me "Yes." so I did. Any more questions?
    Safa leen me geld

5 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Sam
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tommy made this decision based on this:
    I know they were spamming "Lag" but if you want them to stop, ask it polite, not such thing as "SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Also, Watts is an admin and you know that, if you suggest a wheather you can /report it, you're an high leveled player and should know that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel. View Post
    Tommy made this decision based on this:

I know they were spamming "Lag" but if you want them to stop, ask it polite, not such thing as "SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Also, Watts is an admin and you know that, if you suggest a wheather you can /report it, you're an high leveled player and should know that.
    So, If I've asked them "Stop spamming we know that there is a lag" I wouldn't get a warn? I said the same thing with other words "Shut the fuck up". If you can't deal with "fuck" word then don't play 18+ games.
    Last edited by Justin Knight; 9th July 2015 at 04:56 PM.

5 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, If I've asked them "Stop spamming we know that there is a lag" I wouldn't get a warn? I said the same thing with other words "Shut the fuck up". If you can't deal with "fuck" word then don't play 18+ games.
    If you said stop spamming you wouldn't get a warn, you were a helper and you should know that

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Black™ View Post
    If you said stop spamming you wouldn't get a warn, you were a helper and you should know that
    I said the same thing with different words bro.

5 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said the same thing with different words bro.
    We follow the handbook. If the difference between the words are offensive then you didn't have to use it. You are wrong for using caps and offensive language towards the said players in the /newb chat. But also, Tommy should've verbally warned the newbies about spamming.

In-Game Name(s)
    fuck off
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vandalising the newbie chat within harsh words is mostly refused from /newb, you should have thought twice.

Here since 2013

15. Dislikes Jizzy Black disliked this post
    Hated Jizzy Black hated this post
    WTF'd Jizzy Black WTF'd this post
    Discord Manager
    10 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Kevin Ruthless
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're a high level player you know the rules you were helper before maybe if you didn't use any offended words on /newb they wouldn't have muted you. Your mute stays and for your warning you can talk to any helper in game to remove that warning you receive.

Close.