Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

8 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

[01/08/2015] Santiago_Delgado's Mute Appeal

In Game Name:
    Santiago_Delgado
    Level:
    Date:
    01/08/2015
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Kash.
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I simply answered his question. I believe I should be unmute due to me starting to help more instead of abusing it like I had.
    Additional Information:
    This isn't my screenshot, but this guy asked the question. Note, in the family chat, he said "Santiago's answer."

Hoodsta 500 Posts500 Posts Bilal.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bilal.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was online when you got warned, Lazar asked in /newb "who's the most useless head admin" which is not a script related question, and someone answered with "Kash" (not sure if it was you), but that's an obvious abuse, anyway I informed Kash to check your appeal. Pending him.

Spoiler!

8 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal™ View Post
    I was online when you got warned, Lazar asked in /newb "who's the most useless head admin" which is not a script related question, and someone answered with "Kash" (not sure if it was you), but that's an obvious abuse, anyway I informed Kash to check your appeal. Pending him.
    Kash was the only Head Admin online during that time in the tab menu when Lazar asked the question. To me, I reckon it's more of a mistake than an insult or abuse.

Besides that, I was really getting into the gist of answering questions and I hope I can get unmuted without paying half a million each mute.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kash Green
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mute/warn is gonna stay. You apparently did it to seek attention, that forum complaint could be referred which was posted on me. But the warn/mute was valid. You aren't too baby enough to know what's right and what's wrong in terms of abusing.

I will let you reply back and leave the decision on any Head Helper. Won't be posting here anymore.

8 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    The mute/warn is gonna stay. You apparently did it to seek attention, that forum complaint could be referred which was posted on me. But the warn/mute was valid. You aren't too baby enough to know what's right and what's wrong in terms of abusing.

I will let you reply back and leave the decision on any Head Helper. Won't be posting here anymore.
    Oh please, I didn't do it to seek attention. I answered his question and answered it truthfully like 80% of this server would do.

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Antonio's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Antonio.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't see your question at all but since Kash decided to warn you for that reason and he confirmed that you've did that thing wronly, you are going to stay warned.

Appeal Closed.

Spoiler!