Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In-Game Name(s)
    🐧
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDerek View Post
    Do they not take you in if were only a R1 or R2 in any LEA's? Or are they a more open to accepting applicants?

Alright, so first off, FBI pretty much only takes people who speak/understand English (I'm not saying you do, or do not speak English, I'm just stating a fact). Secondly, if you even pass the friendship circle of vouches to get accepted into FBI, then they begin with whats called Water-Boarding. They keep at that to try and flush out all the secrets from you to see if you're a good candidate. After they get everything they need, they strip you down in San Fierro, and you give you five dollars, you need to somehow find a ride back to the FBI HQ in LS, and with a pair of clothes on as well. If you complete that, the last thing they do is they take out one of the pakis they keep in storage room, and tie a bomb to him, let him loose like a flawk of chickens, and you need to be able to take him down, without setting the bomb off, and yes the bomb is a live and real bomb. This is the reason why I have never been able to be accepted into FBI, is because I can't find out how to English.
    haha, bark, bark?

2. Laughed at Joseph, Williams, Arthur Rizzi laughed at this post
    WTF'd Joseph WTF'd this post
    9 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Joseph's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreaMyPie View Post
    Its ironic how was this turned into a discussion while we all know FBI director and vice director hire who they WANT to hire not who is a good worker or RP'er lol.
    There's something called recommendations, heard of it?

And no, I got in the first time without even knowing the acting director/assistant
    Joseph Philips

3 Year Veteran 500 Posts Williams's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph Williams
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Owgee Tony View Post
    Stop postwhoring tommy and gtfo to somewhere else like spqm not qa pls
    says the postwhore

8 Year Veteran 500 Posts Buzz_McNab's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Uncle Sam
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreaMyPie View Post
    Its ironic how was this turned into a discussion while we all know FBI director and vice director hire who they WANT to hire not who is a good worker or RP'er lol.
    I got into the FBI when I only knew one person from the roster and that was the Director of the time, his only reply to my app was to tell me that I got Pending and Accepted. FBI only lets you in if you are good. I was denied twice before I applied. I matured a bit, got a good rank in SANG, did great work as a Colonel, then got accepted. You're only mad because you could never get in.
    The best thing ever written.
    Spoiler!

Sigs/Achievements
    Spoiler!

9 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Joseph's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Rizzi View Post
    Actually, they limited access to recruitment office to only human resources usergroup, so technically, he's right.
    Oh so only the director and vice and 1~2(HR) can vouch?
    Joseph Philips

9 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Alexei's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Alex
    Post Thanks / Like
    all u need is some solid recommendations and a reputation behind u
    dobro pozhalovat

8. Likes Xavier Malcom, Agent Cole Phelps liked this post
    Hoodsta 500 Posts500 Posts Bilal.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bilal.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDerek View Post
    Ah alrighty then. IRL the FBI don't really consider Law Enforcement experience as a major factor. As long as they have a good 4 year education and if they're really good candidates, they're a go in the bureau.
    Consider this Answered.
    Answered.

Spoiler!