Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Random crashes

In-Game Name(s)
    Timur_Kadyrov
    Post Thanks / Like

Random crashes

In-Game Name: Hristian
    Date: 19/11/2015
    Your Question:
    For few days now, it disconnects me from the server and when i get connected, the game suddenly crashes. That happens every 2-3 minutes and it's really annoying. I don't have ANY modes installed, thoughts on how to fix it ?

Road Dawg 500 Posts500 Posts Mikhail.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Mikhail Steinskov
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mods don't disconnect you, have you noticed any decrease in internet speed recently?
    I shall not fear...

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had the same issue.
    I had a High-End ENB mod, several vehicles, several weaponry mods; just general legal mods to enhance gameplay.

And it was fine, for DAYS, weeks even - but one day I logged in and the OPPcode errors began, I started the process of elimination by uninstalling one by one, it turns out it was the Weapon mods, and everything was fine again, then again a few days later I logged in and I couldn't move 5 steps before getting an OPPCode crash.

In this case, I deleted anything and everything GTA:SA related off my PC, uninstalled and reinstalled a fresh game and that fixed it; you see, the problem might not be your mods, but you may possibly have traces or backups of your old GTA:SA gta3.img left on your PC. (this happened to me as after the uninstall and reinstall I somehow still had my Map mod and weapon mods, no idea why)

So your best bet is to start fresh by deleting anything related to GTA:SA and doing a manual search for any backups you may have made in past GTA:SA's with modifications; I know your problem, and it really sucks and makes the game virtually unplayable, I guess the best thing to do and the most safe suggestion is to start afresh.

Hope this helps
    Jerrelle
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

In-Game Name(s)
    Timur_Kadyrov
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^

Well, as i said i don't have ANY mods installed and i recently buyed GTA since i arrived in Germany. For eight years of SAMP this problem never occured even with a lot of mods installed on my old PC, i'm waiting for more thoughts before i just reinstall my game.
    ex hsiu sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by panky pops
    Hmm...
    Imagine being so desperate to come up with a good comeback that one needs to resort to racial insults.

Just proved my point about how your existence is pathetic, and how mentally ill you are. Go cry on Dirk's shoulders now.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by _Hristian_ View Post
    ^

Well, as i said i don't have ANY mods installed and i recently buyed GTA since i arrived in Germany. For eight years of SAMP this problem never occured even with a lot of mods installed on my old PC, i'm waiting for more thoughts before i just reinstall my game.
    I can't really suggest anything else to be honest, have you installed any modifications on your GTA previously?

Have a look in your APPData > Local > Rockstar Games - for any traces of all Modifications in your game. (This is the fix to my problem that I had a few weeks ago).

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Cristiano.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Cristiano Veronese
    Post Thanks / Like
    Download mem.fix, and also anticrasher.
    It will help you.

Reinstated to Community Helper Team - 1/10/2015
    San Andreas Fire and Medical Department - Lieutenant.
    San Andreas State Troopers - Lieutenant.
    Los Santos Police Department - Captain.
    San Andreas National Guards - Colonel.
    San Andreas Network - Reporter.
    Taxi Company - Veteran.
    Government - Vice Governor

In-Game Name(s)
    Timur_Kadyrov
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Jerelle; for the third time, i got the game few days ago and i didn't touched absolutely anything.
    @Cristiano; i'll try that right now and i'll respond with the results.
    ex hsiu sergeant

Hmm...
    Imagine being so desperate to come up with a good comeback that one needs to resort to racial insults.

Just proved my point about how your existence is pathetic, and how mentally ill you are. Go cry on Dirk's shoulders now.

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Jerelle; for the third time, i got the game few days ago and i didn't touched absolutely anything.
    @Cristiano; i'll try that right now and i'll respond with the results.
    It's really ODD why this is happening then; try Cristiano's suggestion and if there's no luck from his I'll look into this more for you.

Many apologies none of my previous suggestions have helped you so far.

Jerrelle

9. Thanks Hristian thanked for this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Timur_Kadyrov
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, i downloaded the things but the server today is very unstable himself so i can't really tell if the problem continues to occur. I hope that tomorrow the server will be stabilized and i'll inform you if the problem continues. Thank you for answering and trying to help me.
    ex hsiu sergeant

Hmm...

11. Likes J liked this post
    Discord Manager
    10 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Kevin Ruthless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, i downloaded the things but the server today is very unstable himself so i can't really tell if the problem continues to occur. I hope that tomorrow the server will be stabilized and i'll inform you if the problem continues. Thank you for answering and trying to help me.
    Answered