Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Banned 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Richard_Martino ((CKed)) Michael Price
    Post Thanks / Like

[13/12/2015] Michael_Price's Mute Appeal

In Game Name:
    Michael_Price
    Level:
    Date:
    13/12/2015
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Dominic_Wells
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    [img] [/img]
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Aright, there was this faggot who kept SAing, his shitty server. So i said something in the /newb chat, was not bad but still got Pbanned from their. There was not admins on to ban the guy nor disable the newb chat, but he mutes me straight away
    Additional Information:
    If this get resolved i want my pban gone and my warning gone. There also was around 65 players on so i don't understand how that is abuse.

2. Dislikes J disliked this post
    9 Year Veteran
    Chartered Old-School Legend
    Retired Administrator
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Cole's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Cole Setland
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't understand how that is abuse? You replied to a server advertiser, giving him the attention that he wants and also saying irrelevant things when /newb is made for questions related to the server or answering someone's question. A level 22 should know that by know, and when a new player sees a high level abusing /newb, they'll learn from it and abuse it as well.

Pay for your unmute and just ignore it next time. Abusing /newb won't do anything.

Banned 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Richard_Martino ((CKed)) Michael Price
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Setland View Post
    You don't understand how that is abuse? You replied to a server advertiser, giving him the attention that he wants and also saying irrelevant things when /newb is made for questions related to the server or answering someone's question. A level 22 should know that by know, and when a new player sees a high level abusing /newb, they'll learn from it and abuse it as well.

Pay for your unmute and just ignore it next time. Abusing /newb won't do anything.
    All i said was "Suck on your server you fag" Other people abused way more then me, i still think a mute straight away is way to harsh. Other people say shit like that and don't get newb muted.
    Last edited by OG Richard; 12th December 2015 at 08:15 PM.

9 Year Veteran
    Chartered Old-School Legend
    Retired Administrator
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Cole's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Cole Setland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OG_Richard View Post
    All i said was "Suck on your server you fag" Other people abused way more then me, i still think a mute straight away is way to harsh.
    - Players level 12+ abusing: will be permanently muted on the spot, they have been here long enough to know not to abuse.

Rules apply to everyone. If other people have abused, they will be given the same punishment depending on their level and severity of the abuse. If they weren't muted, take a screenshot and feel free to PM it to any helper / PR member to have it handled.

6. Dislikes OG Richard disliked this post
    Hated OG Richard hated this post
    WTF'd OG Richard WTF'd this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Carl King
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole Setland View Post
    - Players level 12+ abusing: will be permanently muted on the spot, they have been here long enough to know not to abuse.

Rules apply to everyone. If other people have abused, they will be given the same punishment depending on their level and severity of the abuse. If they weren't muted, take a screenshot and feel free to PM it to any helper / PR member to have it handled.
    Everyone else who abused at that time was warned/muted?

Retired Jr.

Spoiler!

In-Game Name(s)
    Carl King
    Post Thanks / Like
    As everyone else was also warned, fair enough closed.

Retired Jr.

Spoiler!