Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Chartered Old-School Legend 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Lloyd's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Lloyd
    Post Thanks / Like

[03/03/2016] Lloyd Christmas's Mute Appeal

In Game Name:
    Lloyd Christmas
    Level:
    Date:
    03/03/2016
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Joseph
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I answered a newbies question. All you have to do is read the original newbies question and my answer.

I'm not sure why Joseph muted me.
    Additional Information:
    Joseph claims no one dies by a hot rod up your ass.

I plea to you to google Edward II death. You will see he was killed by a metal rod up his ass.

Joseph learn to read. Joseph learn the history of how people from England enjoy killing each other.
    Last edited by Lloyd; 3rd March 2016 at 09:09 PM.

2. Laughed at JENKO, Vidojkovic, Jordan Harris, Red Baron, Jamie and 3 others laughed at this post
    Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, I believe that what you said was abuse. The reasons why I believe that is because that is not really a unique way to ck. That's pretty much something a short amount of people would do to commit suicide. No one would really do that on sarp. Would you actually rp that for your ck? You and I both know that it's a big no. I did not claim that you can't die by a hot rod up your ass. As a matter of fact, the way you said your answer made it abuse and shit. Either way, it is not a unique way to actually ck. People don't get my point.

4. Likes Bilal., Brucey. liked this post
    Dislikes Yoshi_Haru disliked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Lloyd
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm convinced you have no idea what "unique" even means.

LSFMD - 243 times||Grove Street - 1,932 times||LSPD R1 - 153,243 times||sig. stats are fucking retarded

6. Laughed at Kyle Young laughed at this post
    Likes Cameron liked this post

In-Game Name(s)
    🐧
    Post Thanks / Like
    That CK would defiantly be unique, but it wasn't a good answer on /newb.
    haha, bark, bark?

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    I already gave my input on this when he made the complaint. I also say it's not a valid /newb answer

9. WTF'd Tommy Corleone WTF'd this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Tawmi Cawrleoni
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lloyd answered his question and you guys don't like the answer because it's unique? Just giving my input as a former helper but I don't see how it is abuse if he literally give a unique funny way to CK. He didn't curse or anything like that so where is the abuse in that lol
    Safa leen me geld

11. Laughed at J laughed at this post
    Dislikes Adams, J disliked this post
    WTF'd Bilal., Joseph Kennedy WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Corleone View Post
    Lloyd answered his question and you guys don't like the answer because it's unique? Just giving my input as a former helper but I don't see how it is abuse if he literally give a unique funny way to CK. He didn't curse or anything like that so where is the abuse in that lol
    Shut the fuck up.

13. Thanks Chris_Fehn, Savatore, Bilal., _John_, Joseph Kennedy and 3 others thanked for this post
    Laughed at Vidojkovic, Savatore, turbo_titties laughed at this post
    8 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of all the unique things that could possibly happens, he chooses the most trollish one(s).

15. Likes Savatore, Joseph Kennedy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    refrain from posting here unless you're directly involved, thanks

17. Dislikes Adams disliked this post
    Hated Adams hated this post

In-Game Name(s)
    🐧
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user did not request for a unique way to kill himself anyways. He just asked ways to kill himself to begin with. Lloyd knew what he was doing, and knew that a punishment could be followed with his answer. To avoid situations like these, it's better just to give a direct answer. Whether someone was killed by a hot metal rod in the history of deaths in the world, doesn't mean it's common way of death, nor is it a practical way of death. His answer is just not valid for the situation. /newb(bie) is supposed to be for non-trollish, and clear answers. Yes, lloyd's answer was clear, but it was trollish.
    haha, bark, bark?

19. Likes Joseph Kennedy liked this post
    Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joseph_Kennedy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Cole Phelps View Post
    The user did not request for a unique way to kill himself anyways. He just asked ways to kill himself to begin with. Lloyd knew what he was doing, and knew that a punishment could be followed with his answer. To avoid situations like these, it's better just to give a direct answer. Whether someone was killed by a hot metal rod in the history of deaths in the world, doesn't mean it's common way of death, nor is it a practical way of death. His answer is just not valid for the situation. /newb(bie) is supposed to be for non-trollish, and clear answers. Yes, lloyd's answer was clear, but it was trollish.
    This ^

In-Game Name(s)
    Lloyd
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus Christ this thread is littered with people who have no idea what the hell they are talking about...

We have plenty of people who don't know what unique is....

We have plenty of people who don't know what trolling is...

Just because you don't like something, and it's not anything YOU would say doesn't mean everything is trolling Mister Phelps.

"Oh he said something I don't agree with, what a troll!"

The newbie asked a question of examples of CK, Joseph steered the question towards Unique ways of doing a CK. I provided that.

Just cause I answered and contributed to the god damn question and it's not up to your politically correct standards doesn't mean it's trolling.

The best part about it all, the original asker of the question in newbie, later said Thanks Lloyd in Newbie chat for my contribution. Not thanks Joseph. The purpose of newbie chat and most of you judgement helpers is to help newbies. I did your job and I'm getting persecuted for it.

Swear to god I could sneeze and some of you would be like "OH MY GOD STOP TROLLING LLOYD!"

LSFMD - 243 times||Grove Street - 1,932 times||LSPD R1 - 153,243 times||sig. stats are fucking retarded

22. Thanks Luka Hawthorne, Dickie thanked for this post

In-Game Name(s)
    🐧
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you can obtain any form of proof that, that person thanked you. Logs, or admin friends getting logs, then I see no reason to keep you muted. Seeing as Joseph has resigned, I suppose I'll take over the appeal.
    haha, bark, bark?

In-Game Name(s)
    Lloyd
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you can obtain any form of proof that, that person thanked you. Logs, or admin friends getting logs, then I see no reason to keep you muted. Seeing as Joseph has resigned, I suppose I'll take over the appeal.
    That would require an admin looking into Chance Ellwoods logs...

I don't take many screen shots because I thought people were more competent than this.

25. Laughed at Agent Cole Phelps laughed at this post
    Likes Justin Fakie, WallyStone liked this post
    10 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Justin Fakie's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    The user did not request for a unique way to kill himself anyways.
    "a CK of some sort" He basically said throw me your options.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer. View Post
    refrain from posting here unless you're directly involved, thanks
    Eat my ass.

27. Thanks Luka Hawthorne thanked for this post
    Laughed at Chin®, Williams, Vidojkovic, Luka Hawthorne laughed at this post

In-Game Name(s)
    🐧
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    That would require an admin looking into Chance Ellwoods logs...

I don't take many screen shots because I thought people were more competent than this.

Okay Lloyd. When you look at suicide, you see more common practical ways of ending their lives. People who are suicidal are not looking for any more pain, they want it all to end, and quick like. This isn't game of thrones or anything, this is supposed to be a representation (lol) of real life. So with that being said, people are going to want to die quickly, not in more pain.
    haha, bark, bark?

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Klash's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Klash Smith
    Post Thanks / Like
    The majority of the PR team has decided to keep you muted seeing it as an abuse. You can pay for your unmute.

Closed.
    ex
    Community Head Helper x3 || LSPD Chief || FBI Special Agent || Senior Tester