Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Punk-Ass Bitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    Legolas_Zeeshan
    Post Thanks / Like

[01/05/2016] Legolas_Zeeshan's Mute Appeal

In Game Name:
    Legolas_Zeeshan
    Level:
    Date:
    01/05/2016
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Nick_Fletcher
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    My first two warnings were given by mistaken , another player named as Legolas Sajid also play but mistakenly his warnings are added to mine and this time, I do not think that I deserve a warning as I just mentioned a surname.
    Additional Information:
    I am level 13 player and familiar with that what is trolling, Kindly check my overall complaint against me section, I am no rule breaker, I am rule follower.

2. Likes Nick Fletcher liked this post
    4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Nick Fletcher's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Nick Fletcher
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, /newb is for questions and answers server script related, and you are level 13, you should know that.

After Steven asked this question, I told him this is not for /newb as well as other players, they told him it's not for /newb and you saw it, and you choosed to answer him still.

And by the way I didn't know Dick is a common surename. You can unmute this guy, I don't really mind.
    Last edited by Nick Fletcher; 1st May 2016 at 11:07 AM.
    Some will criticize me no matter what I do.

Deputy Chief of Police || Special Agent In Charge || District Chief of SAFMD || Lieutenant of SASD/SAST || Secretary ||

4. Thanks Legolas_Zeeshan thanked for this post
    Punk-Ass Bitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    Legolas_Zeeshan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletcher. View Post
    First of all, /newb is for questions and answers server script related, and you are level 13, you should know that.

After Steven asked this question, I told him this is not for /newb as well as other players, they told him it's not for /newb and you saw it, and you choosed to answer him still.

And by the way I didn't know Dick is a common surename. You can unmute this guy, I don't really mind.
    He is newbie and you should tell him answer before advising that you cant ask such type of question next time here. This is nearest to courtesy as newbie is for newbies and we should treat them politely first not harshly.

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Nick Fletcher's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Nick Fletcher
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas_Zeeshan View Post
    He is newbie and you should tell him answer before advising that you cant ask such type of question next time here. This is nearest to courtesy as newbie is for newbies and we should treat them politely first not harshly.

I agree with your attitude, however, there is a handbook, and I must follow the rules, sorry.
    Some will criticize me no matter what I do.

Deputy Chief of Police || Special Agent In Charge || District Chief of SAFMD || Lieutenant of SASD/SAST || Secretary ||

7. Likes Legolas_Zeeshan liked this post
    Discord Manager
    10 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Kevin Ruthless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aight you been remove from your warning and mute. Resolve.