Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

[11/07/2016] Troy_Bradshaw's Warn Appeal

In Game Name:
    Troy_Bradshaw
    Level:
    Date:
    11/07/2016
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Avery_Booker Dwayne_Dutch
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?211616-08-07-2016-Troy_Bradshaw-s-Warn-Appeal
    I told this was a M/C. i didn't knew when the caps lock got opened and it got Caps lock. I saw many use Caps, even after helper online they don't warn them but why me? Really, Why?

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...-s-Warn-Appeal

Abuse? So, when Cluade West trolled and Abuse why he didn't get the Warn? Why only me?
    Additional Information:

In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShahriaFahim View Post

In Game Name:
    Troy_Bradshaw
    Level:
    Date:
    11/07/2016
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Avery_Booker Dwayne_Dutch
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?211616-08-07-2016-Troy_Bradshaw-s-Warn-Appeal
    I told this was a M/C. i didn't knew when the caps lock got opened and it got Caps lock. I saw many use Caps, even after helper online they don't warn them but why me? Really, Why?

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...-s-Warn-Appeal

Abuse? So, when Cluade West trolled and Abuse why he didn't get the Warn? Why only me?
    Additional Information:
    Although you did answer the question (albeit very poorly) the warn was justified as you still used pure capital letters in the /newb(ie) chat. It's your own responsibility to make sure you do not have your capital letters key toggled and this is the second time I've seen you use this excuse, it's not acceptable. I can see there was only one helper online at the time of Claude's abuse and at times Helpers can be roleplaying or assisting other players which can create a lot of spam allowing them to miss abuse on the /newb(ie) channel at times, he was probably muted later on though.

As this is the second time you've used the poor excuse of 'didn't know my caps lock was on' I do not think this warning should be removed, it should remain to allow you to remember whether your caps lock is on. I could understand if it came out as 'nEVER' but it came out PURELY as 'NEVER' so I'm also starting to think you're lying. Let it be a lesson to you in the future to avoid capitals and read what you've typed before pressing return.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrelle™ View Post
    Although you did answer the question (albeit very poorly) the warn was justified as you still used pure capital letters in the /newb(ie) chat. It's your own responsibility to make sure you do not have your capital letters key toggled and this is the second time I've seen you use this excuse, it's not acceptable. I can see there was only one helper online at the time of Claude's abuse and at times Helpers can be roleplaying or assisting other players which can create a lot of spam allowing them to miss abuse on the /newb(ie) channel at times, he was probably muted later on though.

As this is the second time you've used the poor excuse of 'didn't know my caps lock was on' I do not think this warning should be removed, it should remain to allow you to remember whether your caps lock is on. I could understand if it came out as 'nEVER' but it came out PURELY as 'NEVER' so I'm also starting to think you're lying. Let it be a lesson to you in the future to avoid capitals and read what you've typed before pressing return.

If you don't believe, Nothing i can do with it, Everything under you guys, You can do whatever you want. Mute, Unmure, Warn, Unwarn anyone as you wise. Just make a drama with a big reply and say denied or resolve , whatever you say. I said what was that and it's upto head helpers.

" He wasn't muted or got any single warn for that" Don't come to tell more about this, I didn't post that SS without know about this.

About that caps:

I was doing point, I was running and somehow my caps lock on, Just after i saw /newb I did /newb never, because i was busy at that moment, tried to give quick reply .

About the abuse:
    Yes, it was my mistake, i shouldn't really reply like that. It's my fault, I should get a chance in /newb again. Because this is my first time mute from /newb . I am playing more than One and Half years in SARP.

My first Warn, i don't really know how i got that. 1years old.

Anything else?

▐▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓▌░▄▄▄▄▄░
    ▐▓█░░▀░░▀▄░░█▓▌░█▄▄▄█░
    ▐▓█░░▄░░▄▀░░█▓▌░█▄▄▄█░
    ▐▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▌░█████░
    ░░░░▄▄███▄▄░░░░░█████░

Retired Developer 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Moonbear's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Desmond
    Post Thanks / Like
    The warn was vaild.
    Even though, you can't appeal on another appeal. On your last appeal (same situation) Dino said the warn was vaild and he was definitely right, so that's the final desicion and you can't post another appeal on it.

Closed.
    I'm a MoonBear