Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jorge Lopez's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

[13/07/2016] Jorge Lopez's Warn Appeal

In Game Name:
    Jorge Lopez
    Level:
    Date:
    13/07/2016
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Sebastian Adams
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Jorge: A guy on /newb asked that why Sebastian isn't an admin anymore. I said that he was fired. Sebastian said that he resigned. Anders said on /or that he was fired.
    I said to him that you were fired, stop giving false answers. Then, Sebastian warned and muted me because I damaged his " reputation ". When I talked to Desmond, he said that he resigned but Sweety reported that he was fired. So, technically, it isn't my fault. I said that he was fired because Sweety reported that he was fired ( how am I supposed to know that he wasn't? ) and Anders said that he was fired as well.
    Additional Information:
    Nope.

2. Dislikes J disliked this post
    Hated J hated this post
    Retired Developer 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Moonbear's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Desmond
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait, let me understand something.
    You answered the guy saying Sebastian was fired. After you were told that it's wrong, you answered them saying it was right?
    Last edited by Moonbear; 15th July 2016 at 07:59 AM.
    I'm a MoonBear

4. Likes Jorge Lopez liked this post
    WTF'd J WTF'd this post
    4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jorge Lopez's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmond DeSantos View Post
    It wasn't your fault since you weren't aware.
    Resolved, unwarned & unmuted.

Edit: Wait, let me understand something.
    You answered the guy saying Sebastian was fired. After you were told that it's wrong, you answered them saying it was right?
    When I was told that I'm wrong, Anders 2 seconds later said on /or " LMFAO, hahaha. He was fired tho' xD 'dat lying bitch ". Then I said that Sebastian, stop giving false answers, you were fired. He warned and muted me and I asked Anders that was he fired, Anders said that he was.

Retired Developer 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Moonbear's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Desmond
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
    When I was told that I'm wrong, Anders 2 seconds later said on /or " LMFAO, hahaha. He was fired tho' xD 'dat lying bitch ". Then I said that Sebastian, stop giving false answers, you were fired. He warned and muted me and I asked Anders that was he fired, Anders said that he was.
    Well, I am going to close it for the following reason:
    I've talked to Sebastian and I was informed what happend before (you didn't SS that). That was my mistake and I'm sorry for it. Although, you shouldn't respond to Sebastian saying stop giving false answers since that's abuse, should've /t him that.
    I am sorry for not checking this appeal properly, closed.
    I'm a MoonBear