Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Jack Donor
    Post Thanks / Like

[03/07/2016] Jack_Donor's Mute Appeal

In Game Name:
    Jack_Donor
    Level:
    Date:
    03/07/2016
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Dylan
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    So i armin have said shut up in /newb and i told him /newb Armin don't abuse in /newb
    and i have get muted
    Additional Information:
    PS : Miki have give me verbal warning to say /newb Why armin and alem don't get muted for abusing and Dylan muted me i have get unmuted today and he have muted me again i'm sorry if i do anything wrong i only asked why they can't get muted

3 Year Veteran 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dylan Riversparks
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should have sms'ed a helper to ask that, /newb isn't the place to tell someone to shutup

I dont know how you were already unmuted today if you only had three warns when i muted you
    personally I think the warn should.

You think you'd learn you lesson if you've already abused and been unmuted

Personally warn should stay but we'll see what they say, you've been given so many chances already as it is when are you going to learn?

Pending Dino or Desmond

p.s. miki should have warned you herself but I did it before you she has a chance too

Currently in school for Electrical Power Tech
    Learning Computer Programming part time [JS/Java/CSS/HTML]

If you need Help with anything at all, Feel free to PM or VM me your questions I'd be Hlappy to Help[/I]

In-Game Name(s)
    Jack Donor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan. View Post
    Should have sms'ed a helper to ask that, /newb isn't the place to tell someone to shutup

I dont know how you were already unmuted today if you only had three warns when i muted you
    personally I think the warn should.

You think you'd learn you lesson if you've already abused and been unmuted

Personally warn should stay but we'll see what they say, you've been given so many chances already as it is when are you going to learn?

Pending Dino or Desmond

p.s. miki should have warned you herself but I did it before you she has a chance too
    I have learn if someone abuse i need to sms an helper and tell him what happend not tell him to shut up or anything ( Not abuse with him) i have learn my lesson please unban me :(

In-Game Name(s)
    Destiny.
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can purchase an unmute in-game. Take this for future reference next time you want to ask a question like that over the chat because chances were that the other two were warned without anyone saying anything on /newb,

Closed.

Spoiler!