Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Lord_Virus's complaint against Emily_Sherlock

Helper Related Complaint
    Your in-game name:
    Lord_Virus
    Date of incident:
    7 September 2016
    Helper(s) involved:
    Emily_Sherlock
    The rule(s) broken:
    Insulting Players.
    Unable to speak the English Language
    Unfit to represent the SA-RP server
    General Fagotory
    Evidence (SS/Video):
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Royal View Post
    I'm a community Helper of the San Andreas Roleplay, and I say go fuck your self, go post a complaint against me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristian View Post
    feelings =/= facts
    (feelings doesnt equal facts just so u know what i meant ok)

from the helper requiements:
    Personality: We will only accept mature applications, which means that you shouldn't insult at all and you shouldn't have insulted anyone to get accepted into this team. This will apply to in game activity and forums as well. You should be helpful as well, as we won't accept anyone who isn't helping at all. We also won't be accepting people who keep asking about their application.

so please dont try to lecture me about how2helper, lol
    Being a community Helper doesn't stop me for saying the truth, I didn't break any rule, did I? I don't give a damn about you, so, shut it and stay out of this please.

Nice ALT you have, Anders. You don't even have enough balls to use your main.
    You should suicide tbh, you are a cancer to this community and the whole bloody ass world. Anyway, go to hell no gives a shit about you and no one ever had. Day got your back for sure and god knows why. Your lovely faction ( FBI) that you were using as your own shield and abuses their power is gone, you have no power now so you are just logging in forums from time to time instead of logging IG and RP'ing or do something usefull. You are a sick bastard tbh, you always were.

End of discussion.
    He needs to be fired tbhwy

Ghetto Star 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Tiger_Woods
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emily is no langer a community helper and wont be a community helper for a LONG period as Emily isn't blacklisted.

No action will be taken as Emily is gone, what happened will always be visible for our Public Relation Staff