Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like

[27/10/2016] Artyom_Markovic's Mute Appeal

In Game Name:
    Artyom_Markovic
    Level:
    Date:
    27/10/2016
    Appealing For:
    Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Rev_Reigns
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I've appealed before but if I look back I didn't really have a valid reason in my opinion so I'll start again. I was straight muted for "Trolling" and the reason not to unmute me because I should know the rules at my level. Anyway I've made some screenshots of people who are even higher level than me and they didn't get muted/warned, sometimes the admins even laughed at them for "abusing" newbie chat.

I'm not sure what level Arthur_Rizzi is but she's about 30 I think, how come they don't get muted/warned. I don't really thinks this is fair and that's why I think I need to be unmuted.

P.S I would accept a warn but a perm-mute for a 1 time incident is a little over the top I think.
    Additional Information:
    Last edited by Damian_Fiago; 11th November 2016 at 12:20 PM.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    I denied this before, it's not going to change.

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pending Reggie(Rev), I'd like to see what he has to say.
    GP.

In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    I denied this before, it's not going to change.
    I know you've denied this but I just want to ask you if you think it's fair that I get muted while the other abusing people don't get any punishment at all. I hope this can change your mind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure about Arthur, but I am pretty sure William was muted after "tutututututututututuuu"
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...-s-Mute-Appeal

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know the exact date this happened? Firstly, I believe it's a bit harsh considering I sometimes see helpers letting other players get away with stuff like this. You were sort of trolling but not to an extent where you should be permanently muted. Now, if you know when you were muted I could possibly help with getting you unmuted but get warned from /newb.

Kindest regards,
    Megan 'Chingy' Clava
    GP.

Devil's Bitch
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingy View Post
    Do you know the exact date this happened? Firstly, I believe it's a bit harsh considering I sometimes see helpers letting other players get away with stuff like this. You were sort of trolling but not to an extent where you should be permanently muted. Now, if you know when you were muted I could possibly help with getting you unmuted but get warned from /newb.

Kindest regards,
    Megan 'Chingy' Clava
    William McPutter was muted for that, I've doubt on Arthur's time if I was online and if I was, I am more than sure I must be tabbed or away from keyboard, every high level player that abuses, faces the same, we should be controlling offline player complaints by players with /time so we can offline warn/mute them, I will be putting this on suggestion in the next meeting, how-ever after Bella said that this is not going to change, I have nothing to say, in the sametime as Chingy said, I think let this slide this time with warnings.

Edit; He made that appeal on 27th October, not sure if that was the exact day he got muted.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like

Kindest regards,
    Megan 'Chingy' Clava
    He knows the rules, he's a high enough level to know what's abuse and what's not.

9. Likes Lazovsky, Arteaga liked this post
    Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it does appear that Rev was a regular helper at that time.

@Bella; I know he should know the rules but being permanently muted, I think that's harsh on him considering most of the other people would've been warned. I say we unmute him and warn him instead, pending Bellas input.
    GP.

11. Likes Arteaga liked this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it does appear that Rev was a regular helper at that time.

@Bella; I know he should know the rules but being permanently muted, I think that's harsh on him considering most of the other people would've been warned. I say we unmute him and warn him instead, pending Bellas input.
    You can decide this one, I've already given my input. If he's unmuted make sure he has the warnings he had before.

13. Likes Jenny liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

I'm more than happy with a warn because I know I won't be doing anything like this anymore.
    Thanks in advance if you decide to give me a second chance.

Oh and the date that this happened is the same as the one I posted in my appeal.
    Last edited by Damian_Fiago; 12th November 2016 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Added some info

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian_Fiago View Post
    Hi,

I'm more than happy with a mute because I know I won't be doing anything like this anymore.
    Thanks in advance if you decide to give me a second chance.

Oh and the date that this happened is the same as the one I posted in my appeal.
    Do you want to be unmuted and given a warning or would you just like to keep it this way?

If you do not want to be muted and accept our deal, ask a helper IG to unmute you and warn you afterwards. I'm glad you state that you won't do this again.
    GP.

16. Thanks Damian_Fiago thanked for this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to be unmuted and given a warning or would you just like to keep it this way?

If you do not want to be muted and accept our deal, ask a helper IG to unmute you and warn you afterwards. I'm glad you state that you won't do this again.
    I would gladly accept the warning instead of the mute, thank you. :)

Senior Administrator
    Director of Public Relations
    Assistant Director of Factions
    Requests Moderator
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Elmo's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    A.K.A. Elmo Mazzarelli
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unmuted him from the chat and gave him another warning.

Resolved
    Emilio Mazzarelli (Elmo)

|| Senior Administrator || Forum Moderator || Logs Access || Director of Helper Team ||
    || Property Moderator || Administrative Request Moderator || Senior FC Moderator ||

History:
    Spoiler!

Retired Administrator
    6 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Resolved then.
    GP.

20. Thanks Damian_Fiago thanked for this post