Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    [color=green]1[/color]
    Post Thanks / Like

[16/11/2016] Kurt_Cobain's Warn and Mute Appeal [Robert Henderson]

In Game Name:
    Kurt_Cobain
    Level:
    Date:
    16/11/2016
    Appealing For:
    Warn and Mute
    Involved Helper:
    Robert_Henderson
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    Brandon_Dox asked in newbie chat:[20:07:09] ** Player Brandon Dox [25]: what level for arms dealer is required to /sellgun for myself?
    I answear him by saying whatever (which is correct because you don't need any level to sell yourself a gun as an arms dealer)
    Then I get muted and people start nagging about me trolling and attracting attention?????????
    Brandon then says this: [20:08:03] ** Player Brandon Dox [25]: what level for arms dealer is required to sell myself a deagle?, kurt btw hes good, he helped me **

Then Robert says I need to make an appeal but that is totally unnecessary because I hate the forums and I hate being here. So I asked him over PM to unmute me and I explained that I didn't do anything wrong but he's like NO APPEAL ON FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im like okay chill but still so unnecessary please fire this power hungry guy who needs sarp to feel better about himself
    Additional Information:
    NONE! Except that "whatever" is a perfect answear in what Brandon asked. Just look the word up in a dictionary and this noob helper Robert will see
    Last edited by Guess; 16th November 2016 at 03:30 PM.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bella Conway
    Post Thanks / Like
    There isn't any reason to name call, secondly i agree that it wasn't abuse but in the future when you answer questions on /newb try to be a bit more detailed in your response. Contact a member of the helpers team or an admin in game for the unmute.

Resolved