Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Threaded View

In-Game Name(s)
    Goodnight Robicheaux.
    Post Thanks / Like

[GUIDE] Name Changing

Hey there, San Andreas Roleplayers!

I'm here with an amazing guide on how to change your name and where to change your name.

First, let's talk about a name change. What is a namechange? A name change is to change your name from one name to another. People cange their names to get rid of their crimes committed (They will still appear in your /stats but not on your MDC profile) so that the police will not arrest them, or they want to apply for a faction. They also change name, if they want, in accordance to the type of the family they're leading or roleplaying in. Like, if my name is Michael Jones and I'm an Itlian mobster in-game, I'll change my name to something like Salvatore Graziano. If I'm a Mexican drug lord and my current name is Salvatore Graziano, I'd change my name to Jorge Lopez.

Who can accept a name-change request? General Administrators or above can accept your name-change request. If there's no GA+ n /admins, it's your bad day.

Now, let's move to the rates of name changes.

Name change for level one (1) to level four (4) is increased 15,000$ per level. For example, if I'm level one and I want to name change, it'll cost me 15,000$. Name change for level two is 30,000$. Level three - 45,000$ and so on. Name changes for people who're level 5 or higher have to pay 50,000$ increase per level. For example, I'll have to pay 300,000$ as a level six. 120,000$ for level 7. 350,000$ level 8. 400,000$ for level 9. 450,000$ for level 10 and the list goes on and on. The money required does not increase per level after level five and there's an increase of 50,000$ per level.

About the location. Many people have problems going to the city hall but worry no more, lads 'cause Lopez is here. If you stand right infront of LSPD and face the garden infront of PD, you look North West, the big building is the City Hall. You have to /enter at the icon and move forward to the computers. You'll see the floating text "/namechange". Stand infront of that floating text and type "/namechange (the name you want) confirm". Remember, you have to add "_" (underscore) between your name.

Map Location:

In-game Location:

Credits: Jorge Lopez for coming up with the idea and making the thread beautiful.
    Fraps for allowing me to screenshot because my laptop won't let me do so.
    Last edited by Robicheaux; 25th December 2016 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Updated.