Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like

Recovery, Windows 10

In-Game Name: Kyle_McLeod
    Date: 01/03/2017
    Your Question:

Anyone know a fix for this?
    hmu on skype if it's a long process
    davor.vidojkovic(copy paste the username)
    I'll give 3M once I sell my Sultan to whoever solves this problem for me once and for all. Last time I had to replace my 1TB HDD for a 500GB HDD. However I don't have the money right now to buy stuff for my PC.

Last edited by Vidojkovic; 1st March 2017 at 02:49 PM.

In-Game Name(s)
    Lance_Rizzi
    Post Thanks / Like
    have you tried restarting your computer sir?

3. Laughed at Josh Atwood, Vidojkovic laughed at this post
    WTF'd Ben WTF'd this post
    1 Year Veteran 500 Posts KingDavid's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Find it.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try restarting your Computer, if it's still not working, click on "See advanced settings" and send me SS about the list that will pop up.

5 Year Veteran 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Joshua Barksdale
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reset your computer. As in, Hard Reset it. Advanced Options > Troubleshoot(I think). If it's not troubleshoot, then play around with the options. Go for 'Reset PC', or something like that. Reset it to Factory Settings. Then, try again.

If that doesnt work, I suggest you try this:
    Press your Windows Key + X, on your keyboard.
    Click on CMD Prompt ADMIN, make sure you click on the ADMIN one or it wont work.
    Type this in.
    Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    Like my reply if it worked.
    --

In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay I found a solution and for anyone wondering how I fixed it here is how I did so.
    Turned off my PC, removed all the cables and stuff. Took an ear bud and a toothpick, might need more than just one. Cleaned the CPU, it's cooler. Did the same with the GPU and it's cooler. Removed my RAM card and placed it back. Cleaned the power supply and just dusted off the rest of the components while I was at it(QUICK TIP: You can use a hairdryer to push off the dust and then just pick it up with the toothpick). Then once you're done cleaning it and once you've placed back your RAM card you can insert your cables like you always do and boot up your PC. Thanks to everyone that commented and attempted to help me out. This can be closed.

In-Game Name(s)
    Ben Peterson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidojkovic View Post
    Okay I found a solution and for anyone wondering how I fixed it here is how I did so.
    Turned off my PC, removed all the cables and stuff. Took an ear bud and a toothpick, might need more than just one. Cleaned the CPU, it's cooler. Did the same with the GPU and it's cooler. Removed my RAM card and placed it back. Cleaned the power supply and just dusted off the rest of the components while I was at it(QUICK TIP: You can use a hairdryer to push off the dust and then just pick it up with the toothpick). Then once you're done cleaning it and once you've placed back your RAM card you can insert your cables like you always do and boot up your PC. Thanks to everyone that commented and attempted to help me out. This can be closed.
    Closed.