Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Valeri Khasanov
    Post Thanks / Like

[02/05/2017] Anatoli Bezzrukov's Warn Appeal [Matthew Gideon]

In Game Name:
    Anatoli Bezzrukov
    Level:
    Date:
    02/05/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Matthew Gideon
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I don't see why SMOOOOOOOOOO is a trollish answer if I was helped I'd maximum issue a verbal warning for it. My answer wasn't false nor contained nay misleading info, not to say I was first to answer.
    Additional Information:
    ofc i dont want to get gideon a strike or such
    Last edited by $kylar; 2nd May 2017 at 10:53 PM. Reason: tags

2. Laughed at Gideon. laughed at this post
    Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could simply choose to close this appeal, with valid reason of course. But before I do that let me ask you a question. You were a helper once. Think of yourself from the shoes of a helper. Would you have left a level 23 unwarned even though his "help" was fabricated with useless O's and caps?

You answer me that.

I'll let Matthew input here as well.
    Last edited by $kylar; 2nd May 2017 at 10:54 PM.
    Nothing is random. Everything has a sequence.

In-Game Name(s)
    Matthew Gideon
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all; I was far from aware that it was you, Chris. I'm really surprised which makes this appeal even spicier. I'm going to be straight to you, I stand by my decision since it was valid. You're well aware of the fact that this can be considered abuse especially since you've been a SENIOR HELPER before. You didn't only manage to answer in caps, but also provide useless letters. I'm sorry :/

Spoiler!

In-Game Name(s)
    Valeri Khasanov
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never warned people for the thing like that and none of you in the helpers team can say that I was a bad helper. If you take caps in the context I used there as something bad then you have a problem. I can't see how several extra OOO-s make me warn-worthy, with that logic people who type Sam Venturas or Smo WANGT OF GTA RP should be warned. And please don't say "help" in the ironic context, I still regularly help on the newbie. There was never the problem with simple fun on newbie which was both beneficial and in a way was/is an inside joke, at least when I was the senior helper. Also Matthew, I only caps'ed "O".
    Last edited by Chris Sanchez; 2nd May 2017 at 04:08 PM.

6. Laughed at J laughed at this post
    Likes Michael Beneventi liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    J
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do not use profanity or full capital sentences on the /newb(ie) chat. We do not accept profanity, even within answers nor do we accept full block capital sentences, an example is: 'WHERE DO I FIND 24/7 AND BUY VEHICLES?!".

Verbal warning.
    /newb(ie) warning if the said player is level two or above. (Helper discretion)
    /newb(ie) mute if said abuse continues.
    It's completely at the helpers discretion, as you are level 23 and no level 2 or even 10 for that matter, I stand by Matthew's decision. If you were still in the helpers team, you'd never respond to a question like that, you can't deny it was in a trollish manner as well. As it clearly violated a rule of the /newb chat, I'm completely fine with the warning staying as a previous helper and high level player, that behaviour is honestly appalling. I could understand if you did 'SMO' but the fact you spammed the chat with several full capital O's and then several lowercase O's obviously represents some sort of trolling or attempt at being funny over /newb.

I personally think your warning should stay.

Pending Skylar/ADOPR/DOPR.
    an everyone wanna try eat with the team but you weren't there doing up missions

8. Laughed at Chris Sanchez laughed at this post
    Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Matthew's warn was justified. You are to keep that warning and there is nothing more I can/will add to that.

Closed.

OffTopic: Link me that radar mod, will you?
    Nothing is random. Everything has a sequence.

10. Laughed at Chris Sanchez laughed at this post