Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

9 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

"Setup is starting" problem

In-Game Name: Domini da Vinci
    Date: 13/05/2017
    Your Question:
    So when I try to install the windows, the setup starts and gets stucked at "setup is starting...". I have watched for hours, it keeps loading. I have tried three different windows DVDs and pendrive, it happens the same. I have searched over YouTube and tried the shown methods, but none of them has worked. I formatted my C drive as I was going to install windows. So basically I can't use the PC too. Does anyone have any solution for this?

Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is really odd. From what I believe there is nothing hardware related that could cause such an issue. So my best bet is that it's the software problem. I have a question for you @OP. Is the OS that you're trying to install pirated?

Awaiting player, 12 hours.
    Nothing is random. Everything has a sequence.

9 Year Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iSpark View Post
    This is really odd. From what I believe there is nothing hardware related that could cause such an issue. So my best bet is that it's the software problem. I have a question for you @OP. Is the OS that you're trying to install pirated?

Yes, all of them are cracked. But I installed windows with these DVDs/Pendrive before, there was no problem.

Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Argon View Post
    Yes, all of them are cracked. But I installed windows with these DVDs/Pendrive before, there was no problem.
    There you have it. That more or less answers this question. Get a legit copy of windows.
    It's really not that expensive. Cracked / torrented OS may contain virus and could potentially have malware hidden in a nook. I strongly advice you to get a legit copy.

Nothing is random. Everything has a sequence.

Post Thanks / Like
    You must have legit windows 10 CD installer (or Buy it on their website) in order to install Windows on your computer.

In-Game Name(s)
    Matthew Gideon
    Post Thanks / Like
    VM / PM me if you'd like this to get re-opened.

Archived.

Spoiler!