Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: audio file

In-Game Name(s)
    Myka Laterza
    Post Thanks / Like

audio file

In-Game Name: Myka_Roselli
    Date: 22/05/2017
    Your Question:
    i have this problem where i can't seem to stream/play music ig. whenever i try to play music through my boombox or when an admin streams music to all, nothing really happens. i found out that my audio file isn't complete. could someone help me getting a compressed audio file for gta sa? i've been trying to find a compressed one but nothing really pops up. i've tried downloading the original one that isn't compressed but it actually takes 10000000 hours to finish as i have slow ass internet here in the philippines.

2. Laughed at Gangsta_James, Yvonne. laughed at this post
    7 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by M1k3y View Post
    Your Question:
    i have this problem where i can't seem to stream/play music ig. whenever i try to play music through my boombox or when an admin streams music to all, nothing really happens. i found out that my audio file isn't complete. could someone help me getting a compressed audio file for gta sa? i've been trying to find a compressed one but nothing really pops up. i've tried downloading the original one that isn't compressed but it actually takes 10000000 hours to finish as i have slow ass internet here in the philippines.
    Happened to me too once ago. What did I do? I bought STEAM GTA SA and it worked. However, I do know what kind of an Internet you have there and know exactly the problem. Your only choice is to download the file/s or try using a VPN (paid one) to get around network throttling and to possibly increase the speed of the download (worked for me)
    Positions on SA-RP - IC section:

Families:
    * Glen Park Ballas - Certified Double O.G. (R5) - Jay Dawson - 2015
    * The Santos Corporation - Criminal Mastermind (R6) - Alvin Santos - 2015
    * DaColio Corporation - ?? (R4) - Vinny DaColio (??) - 2015
    * Golden Tiger Enigma - Outsider??? (R0) - Ezi Royal 2015
    * The Rinaldi Corporation - Boss (R6) - Slotholder - 2016
    * Black Lotus Security - ??? - Dragus Armarti (??) - 2018
    * Varrio Los Aztecas - Guerrero?? (R3) - ??? - 2018

Factions:
    * San Andreas Fire and Medical Department - Chief (R8) x3
    * San Andreas Fire and Medical Department - Lieutenant (R6) - Ed Hope - 2015
    * San Andreas Fire and Medical Department - District Chief (R7) - Megan Bloom - 2017
    * San Andreas Fire and Medical Department - District Chief (R7) - Mary Erosel/Bloom - 2017 ♥
    * Los Santos Police Department - Sergeant of Training and Recruitment (R3) - Robert Henderson - 2016 or 2017.
    * San Andreas Police Department - Senior Officer (R2 Detective Bureau) - Charlie Coliony - 2018
    * San Andreas Network - Anchor (R4?) - Jerrelle McKenzie - 2016 or 2017
    * San Andreas Network - Junior Reporter/Correspondent (R1/R3) - Hank James - 2018
    * San Andreas Network - Field Reporter (R2) - Frank Malcom - 2018
    * San Andreas National Guards - First Lieutenant (R3) - Jacob Malcom - 2016
    * San Andreas National Guards - Lieutenant General (R5) - Francis Thompson - 2018
    * Federal Bureau of Investigation - Staff - FBI CID

Groups:
    * The Ravens - Boss (R6) - Andy Playa
    * The Bureau - Special Agent (R4) - Xander Malcom
    * The Network - Special Agent (R4) - John Crowley
    * Tijuana Cartel - Soldado (R4) - ????

Positions on SA-RP - OOC section:

Helpers Team - Senior EU Helper - Bella Clava/Joseph Kennedy
    Helpers Team - Helper - Jendry Baratheon/Emilio Mazzarelli?
    Helpers Team - Helper - Emilio Mazzarelli/Reece

Regular Helper
    Regular Mapper

Post Thanks / Like
    Your Question:
    I've also experience this one as well. Click Here to download the "audio" file ( If you have the faster internet Like PLDT Home Fiber shit)

Edit: IF you have a slowest and shittiest internet you have, download MEGA on your android phone or your android tablet and download this three files every time you sleep (you can download it on the morning ofc). I'll put the download links right here:

(It requires a account to use MEGA so.. You'll understand :))
    Last edited by Gangsta_James; 22nd May 2017 at 08:42 AM.

Retired Head Administrator
    sexy and you know it~
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jonny_Watts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your Question:
    The answer to your question is right there.

Slow ass internet is one main reason to failrd audio streams. I faced the issue at one stage. I got a fast net then it worked fine for me.

Spoiler!

6. Likes The Phoenix liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Upgrade your internet connection plan. It doesn't really have to do with audio file because that only applies in single player. Is this your first time facing that kind of issue?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta_James View Post
    I've also experience this one as well. Click Here to download the "audio" file ( If you have the faster internet Like PLDT Home Fiber shit)

Edit: IF you have a slowest and shittiest internet you have, download MEGA on your android phone or your android tablet and download this three files every time you sleep (you can download it on the morning ofc). I'll put the download links right here:

(It requires a account to use MEGA so.. You'll understand :))
    Does this sorts out your issue lad?
    Pending poster.

Post Thanks / Like
    Get a fast internet or follow following steps below.

• 1. First, go to youtube.com and search for your song, get video link of your song.
      2. Once you get the link, go to offliberty.com and paste your link and press 'off' button.
      3. Once you do that, Right click on 'save link as' and click 'copy link address'.
      4. Now you have the link of a song in mp3 format, paste that into the boombox and it'll work fine for you.

In-Game Name(s)
    Johnny ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your slow ass internet is the problem behind you failed audio streams tbh. Upgrade the internet connection and you'll be good to go.

2 Year Veteran
    SAFMD
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Yvonne.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Yvonne
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron™ View Post
    Get a fast internet or follow following steps below.

• 1. First, go to youtube.com and search for your song, get video link of your song.
      2. Once you get the link, go to offliberty.com and paste your link and press 'off' button.
      3. Once you do that, Right click on 'save link as' and click 'copy link address'.
      4. Now you have the link of a song in mp3 format, paste that into the boombox and it'll work fine for you.
    If the above solution doesn't work, make sure your audio (radio audio settings next to SFX) settings is not muted.

If it still doesn't work, the only solution is to get a better internet connection/subscription.
    Got a question? VM/PM me.

Russ - Losin Control

Khalid - Location

In-Game Name(s)
    Ramiro Berrera.
    Post Thanks / Like
    awaiting player 12 hours.
    Youngest in charge.

In-Game Name(s)
    Ramiro Berrera.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Archived due to inactivity.

@OP if you wanna this to be re-opened please PM/VM me.

L & A
    Youngest in charge.