Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Jazzy_Michael
    Post Thanks / Like

Submitting application error.

In-Game Name: Jazzy_Michael
    Date: 02/12/1992
    Your Question:
    I was applying for 'SANG', after gets finish (filled up), i 'click' on 'submit' then its says "its too lengthen do as 1 character" or one time it says "error can't proceed inform to forum administer" then i 'click' on 'forum administer', it says "admin has remove this email function", help me out i want to apply for 'SANG' as soon as possible, ((i beg you irl)).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy_Michael View Post
    In-Game Name: Jazzy_Michael
    Date: 02/12/1992
    Your Question:
    I was applying for 'SANG', after gets finish (filled up), i 'click' on 'submit' then its says "its too lengthen do as 1 character" or one time it says "error can't proceed inform to forum administer" then i 'click' on 'forum administer', it says "admin has remove this email function", help me out i want to apply for 'SANG' as soon as possible, ((i beg you irl)).
    Apologies for answering you late, here's how you can get your application going for now;

Just open any thread in the recruitment office and quote the original post, then copy all the context.
    Head back to the recruitment office and click on 'Post New Thread', and paste all the context in it.
    Now before submitting the thread, edit it according to your answers and your information.
    Submit it, and do not forget to change the title, as ' Michael, Jazzy's application. ' or whatever other application's are titled as.

I've witnessed the same issue once and I am certain that section or forums as a whole are facing issues, I will make sure to let a forum administrator know about it, we apologize for the inconvenience you've had to face and we promise a fix to this issue as soon as possible.

Pending poster - 12 hours.

In-Game Name(s)
    Ramiro Berrera.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Archived due to inactivity.

@OP if you wanna this to be re-opened please PM/VM me.

L & A
    Youngest in charge.