Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like

Drug System (Phase I)

[divbox=WHITE]

Author: Sparke System: Drugs

The Introduction

About two months ago I announced the start of the drug system. I (unfortunately) neglected to stay focused on that, and had stuff come up IRL, and other projects that needed to be done. Regardless I started it recently again and the initial release is soon to come! The idea of the system is to introduce more drug roleplay rather then having the server walk up to people and get crack for armor, and pot for quick HP. I wanted to make sure drugs are still properly used so I added effects for them (I know tons of people will not like this, but armor will no longer be given out by drugs rather your max health will be boosted up this is to reduce the amount of players that have armor in the server).

Another major goal of the system is introduce more family roleplay. As for the first phase of the system we'll introducing limited types of drugs (Cocaine, meth, and cannabis). This is to see how the server reacts to the simple version of the system. This means nothing extreme has been done to the system yet (no addictions, no screen-effects) the system will only give you server-sided advantages.

Phases of the system

Due to the big role the system will play in the server it's crucial that it's brought into the server piece by piece to avoid me dumping something the server is completely unfamiliar with and forcing players to just go with it. The first phase will introduce minor things, and will be heavily focused around the roleplay side of things. This update is to remove Cartel from controlling the entire drug side of things in the server. They will obviously still have an impact but only where a real life Cartel would.

Future plans for each phase:
    • Phase 1 - Introducing basic aspects/orginal ideas of the system, nothing major.
    • Phase 2 - Bring more drugs in, and add in new ways of obtaining them
    • Phase 3 - Bring FMD into the mix with addictions, and withdrawl effects.

Release date // Screen shots

The release date (should/is) coming within seven days of this thread being posted. The system itself is already done (scripting wise). We're testing it prior to releasing it to obviously avoid broken things being brought into the server. I'd like to thank everyone who's helped me with with ideas, concepts, etc.

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...84#post1953684
    For images^

[/divbox]
    Last edited by Amorsity; 24th July 2017 at 02:57 AM.

2. Thanks Mike , Hilton, erei, Laza Kov, Justin Flynt and 9 others thanked for this post
    Laughed at VicDark, Martin_Baker, pebbleton, eggman, earlobe and 16 others laughed at this post
    Dislikes Nadeem, Jax Skadoo, Franco., Ronnie., J and 1 others disliked this post
    Hated Nadeem, Jax Skadoo, Ronnie., J, Jeremy hated this post
    WTF'd Nadeem, Jax Skadoo, Ronnie., J, Jeremy WTF'd this post
    Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Thanks Nazario thanked for this post
    Retired Administrator
    ~skeggers
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a side note from a distributing side of things:

Obviously CJNG has been removed from the server, with no replacement in place at this point in time. However, due to an abundance of drugs in the server, as well as the new drug system coming very soon, there will be no distributing of drugs from admins until the update hits.

I am working on a new IG system for drug distribution at the moment.

6. Thanks J, Nazario thanked for this post
    Laughed at Jesse_Garza, Brian Prime laughed at this post