Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Zherdev OPG
    3 Year Veteran
    Discord Moderator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jessica_Harris
    Post Thanks / Like

[28/06/2017] Ethan_Winters's Warn Appeal [Jorge_Lopez]

In Game Name:
    Ethan_Winters
    Level:
    Date:
    28/06/2017
    Appealing For:
    Warn
    Involved Helper:
    Jorge_Lopez
    Screenshot of the Incident:
    State the reason for your appeal:
    I don't understand how my comment wasn't serious or as Jorge said giving false answers??? The guy who I replied to DM'd me, saying that he was getting revenge because I killed his friend? I never encountered such a situation, so I simply told him that forging evidence can lead to a ban since he said that he has a video of us doing it. It was just an answer to his question which was
    [22:44:59] ** Newbie John Dabah [16]: My friend even posted video proof of them killing him on forums, i revenged with rp and sean isn't answering **
    Additional Information:
    Last edited by Crucifix; 28th July 2017 at 05:04 PM.

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jorge Lopez's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    John Dabah never mentioned you killing his friend. He just asked about Sean ignoring to his reports saying that he had evidence to back his claim that he did not Death Match. You reply with forging evidence is banable. Also, how do you know that he is talking about you killing his friend? It might have been someone else and he might have killed you for some other reason, but that's another story. What my point is that I had no idea that you interacted with him and he Death Matched you and when I asked you about your answer, you did not reply. Therefore, I warned you.

Pending the input from a member of Public Relations.

Spoiler!

Zherdev OPG
    3 Year Veteran
    Discord Moderator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jessica_Harris
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Lopez View Post
    John Dabah never mentioned you killing his friend..
    Mate, he deathmatched me saying that he got evidence that I killed his friend which I never did and he said that he will post an admin complaint, I simply answered to his question that "FORGING EVIDENCE COULD LEAD TO A BAN SO DON'T POST ANY COMPLAINT IF YOU'RE GONNA FORGE THE EVIDENCE" That's what I said or at least meant.

Also, I did reply to your /hpm but idk why you didn't see it
    Last edited by Crucifix; 28th July 2017 at 07:22 PM.

Told her "Dial up 666" if she need to get a hold of me
    And hopefully she'll give me a call when she is home and free and lonely
    Phone rang twice but I missed both calls
    I was hanging in the hall toll free

Development Team
    In-Game Name(s)
    Skylar Parker (Minnie)
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's quite evident that you did not wish to abuse @OP; However I advice you to not give out answers which are not relevant to the question. Maybe it was relevant to you, however the helper cannot read your mind. Next time try to stick to the question so that this confusion is not created.

Your warn shall be removed. Contact a regular+ helper.

Resolved.

5. Thanks Crucifix thanked for this post