Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

September Development Update

Recently we've gotten on track with a stable development regime and have gotten a lot of internal changes, and soon to get a road map planned out. In last months announcement I mentioned that a few things would come out, and we're still going to be developing these things however they're being pushed back due to the server attacked that took place during this month, and last month. This months goal is to hopefully do some family changes/improvements and add some new things in for them to enjoy, and have some quality of life features added in.

In addition to a road map coming out soon we've also had some changes to the development roster and had a few people resign, and a few people join, and come back. Give a welcome to the new Junior Developers Avery Booker, Jay Cortez. We've decided to bring back the Junior Developer rank to get newer people in the team, and to also get some people to help smooth out the work on DRRs.

If you have any queries feel free to forward them to my private messages, or message me on Discord. We're hoping to roll out at least two major updates this week (with the first one coming this Friday 9/15/2017). We'll update you when the second update is going to come out.

What should I expect in these two upcoming updates this month?
    • Drug updates (introducing two new drugs, bug fixes, and new features)
    • Speed cameras
    • Chat line splitting
    • Family improvments (new looks to /families, and points will be revamped)
    • Bug fixes
    • Anti cheat (First stage of it)
    • Points revision
    • A lot more...

This is a lot to do in 15 days so we may push some of the things we have in line towards the first part of next month, but I ensure you all these updates will come at some point in time. I've also started working on some changes related to custom damage, so far so good and it might come out this month or the next.

Last but not least I'd like to address the major issues we had this month with the server (A bit more info here - http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...nd-ping-issues) with the recent SAMP server update, and some firewall rules we seemed to have stopped the issue. I'd like to thank everyone who continued playing through the lag, and server issues.
    Last edited by Sparke; 16th September 2017 at 05:45 PM.