Helper Related Complaint
Your in-game name:
Santiago Aguilar
Date of incident:
28 December 2017
Helper(s) involved:
Reece Sawano
The rule(s) broken:
Blatantly Threatening a Player (out of character threats clearly instigating the fact that he would demolish a player's status in the community to a great extent where he would even feel cornered as to quitting the server).
Evidence (SS/Video):

I've been in this community for two months now (my third month is coming up pretty soon) and frankly, I've never been placed in such an uncomfortable and cornered spot. Judging from the time I've been here so far, I've enjoyed the community and found it very fun. The players I've met and bonded with throughout these three months have been very nice despite some disputes which are simply bound to occur without a doubt. In any case, a player who in fact happens to be a role model and represents the staff team with his position as a Community Helper (Senior Community Helper, to add) violated staff conduct and decided to openly threaten a player.

Earlier today, after having escalated to an argument with Reece over a role-play situation, I had merely stated that I was going to file a complaint after the role-play situation was over. He became very hostile towards me and started brandishing petty threats. Reece Sawano has clearly shown how unable he is to maintain a lack of professionality as a player who represents the staff team as a Community Helper.

Having been in San Andreas Roleplay for some time, I am fairly certain that anyone considered in the staff team (whether it be a Helper or Administrator) is held to some sort of professional standard and must handle himself in the field out of professional courtesy. I am also fairly certain that the Director of the Helpers Team would not tolerate a Community Helper threatening to go to measures as to try and drag or pursue a player out of the community. I am sure that sort of behaviour is unacceptable as doing so simply displays a bad image to the Community Helper Team and to the Administrative Team as well which then also naturally leads the server's reputation downgrading.

For the blatant threats that Reece Sawano has called me out for and for the position he has put me in as a new player I would like him removed from his position as a Senior Community Helper as it is very ironic of him to even be one as he has downgraded one's impression on the reputation of the Community Helper Team.

Reece threatened to have me kicked out of my position in the Federal Bureau of Investigations (I was on my alternative account, Santiago Aguilar) and also threatened to put me in a position where I would feeling better off quitting the 'entire' server. If this is acceptable, I really don't see myself expecting anything professional and coherent from the entire staff team.