Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Franco.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    fuck off
    Post Thanks / Like

The new version is very slow in updating

Name: Franklin Toreno

Question: I have installed the new version but it seems that the updates are very slow and not functioning well.

When the game tries to update it stops downloading/freezes at a certain stage. Any idea how can I fix this?

sa-mp-681.jpg
    Last edited by Franco.; 3rd July 2018 at 07:10 PM.

Here since 2013

Restricted 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Daniel Hanifin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Used to happen to me that's an internet problem your internet is slow try to attach a internet wire to your router and turn off WLAN then start the update it will run perfectly

BTW: If you're on a open Wi-Fi it means that i won't ever load mate, atleast it will take alot

In-Game Name(s)
    fuck off
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardNicholas View Post
    Used to happen to me that's an internet problem your internet is slow try to attach a internet wire to your router and turn off WLAN then start the update it will run perfectly

BTW: If you're on a open Wi-Fi it means that i won't ever load mate, atleast it will take alot
    My router is kindly broken but it's working fine. So I can't lay on a hand on it. My ping is regular in between 160-180.

I have made another trial, it succeeded this time but I have got an error somehow

sa-mp-683.jpg

sa-mp-682.jpg
    sa-mp-682.jpg

Plus the game is crashing. Can you tell me how to fix it?
    Last edited by Franco.; 4th July 2018 at 04:38 AM.

Here since 2013

Restricted 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Daniel Hanifin
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's quite known if your game crashes it means you have alot of mods or cleo maybe ASI loader if not then your GTA File is corrupt and you must delete it immedatly and install a new pure one that's the reason 1 update fails in your ScreenShot

In-Game Name(s)
    fuck off
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardNicholas View Post
    it's quite known if your game crashes it means you have alot of mods or cleo maybe ASI loader if not then your GTA File is corrupt and you must delete it immedatly and install a new pure one that's the reason 1 update fails in your ScreenShot
    I have a backup file with Cleo4 and ASI but I am using this update on another clean file.

Here since 2013

2 Year Veteran 500 Posts Khan G's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Charles_Miller_Jr
    Post Thanks / Like
    your internet problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    If it's your internet which causes the problem, try moving near the router or connect to it via an Ethernet cable. However, if that's not the problem, I suggest you to redownload and start from a fresh game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pending Player - 24hours

Post Thanks / Like
    No response given, Closed.