Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kyuko Consalvo Fugiwara
    Post Thanks / Like

WaitBusyRenderer - ENB

In-Game Name: kyuko_c_fugiwara
    Date: 10/07/2018
    Your Question:
    So when I disable the "waitbusyrenderer" in my ENB I get a huge FPS boost but everything feels stutterish, if I take a corner with an NRG it takes the turn in a stuttering manner. When I enable that exact same option I drop by 25 FPS going from 71 to 55 but everything's smooth. Is there a way I can turn the option off and keep that same smoothness? Because I don't feel like dropping frames like shit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really depends on the ENB you are using. It really decreases fps once you enabled that option. The only thing I can suggest is to disable other options like Reflection, Ambient Occlusion etc

In-Game Name(s)
    SANGWOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mando View Post
    In-Game Name: kyuko_c_fugiwara
    Date: 10/07/2018
    Your Question:
    So when I disable the "waitbusyrenderer" in my ENB I get a huge FPS boost but everything feels stutterish, if I take a corner with an NRG it takes the turn in a stuttering manner. When I enable that exact same option I drop by 25 FPS going from 71 to 55 but everything's smooth. Is there a way I can turn the option off and keep that same smoothness? Because I don't feel like dropping frames like shit.
    Million dollar question, nvidia or amd?

if ur using integrated graphics (which i highly doubt it) i cant help u

In-Game Name(s)
    Kyuko Consalvo Fugiwara
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Atwood View Post
    Million dollar question, nvidia or amd?

if ur using integrated graphics (which i highly doubt it) i cant help u
    NVIDIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Salonga View Post
    Really depends on the ENB you are using. It really decreases fps once you enabled that option. The only thing I can suggest is to disable other options like Reflection, Ambient Occlusion etc
    hahaahahaa...Hah.... Well.- The reflections are built in so im shit out of luck there.

Secretary of the State Beaufort's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Laura
    Post Thanks / Like
    NVIDIA.

hahaahahaa...Hah.... Well.- The reflections are built in so im shit out of luck there.
    NVIDIA Control Panel > "Adjust image settings with preview" = Use advanced 3D image settings > "Manage 3D settings" > "Program Settings" > gta_sa.exe >"Maximum Pre-rendered Frames" = 4 & "Triple Buffering" = On & "Virtually pre-rendered frames" = 4

That should solve the stuttering but might take ur fps down to 40-60. Play with the numbers just keep it above 1

In-Game Name(s)
    SANGWOOD
    Post Thanks / Like
    NVIDIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufort View Post
    NVIDIA Control Panel > "Adjust image settings with preview" = Use advanced 3D image settings > "Manage 3D settings" > "Program Settings" > gta_sa.exe >"Maximum Pre-rendered Frames" = 4 & "Triple Buffering" = On & "Virtually pre-rendered frames" = 4

That should solve the stuttering but might take ur fps down to 40-60. Play with the numbers just keep it above 1
    this one ^^

7. Hated Wickins hated this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Kyuko Consalvo Fugiwara
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaufort View Post

Didn't notice any difference in terms of frame rate or stuttering well I mean I solved the stuttering before but nothing really.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kyuko Consalvo Fugiwara
    Post Thanks / Like
    close this fuck that russian enb finna crashed and fucked my gta 10x in one fucking day shit's hella unstable -___- i went back to my trusty ENB instead.

10 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Melvin
    Post Thanks / Like
    close this fuck that russian enb finna crashed and fucked my gta 10x in one fucking day shit's hella unstable -___- i went back to my trusty ENB instead.
    not for /newb, verbally warned

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvin Harris View Post
    not for /newb, verbally warned
    That's for you actually.

Closed