Quote Originally Posted by Safo. View Post
Concerning being muted after your warn, I never had those previous warns I am 100% sure. In fact they were never lifted after I paid for my unmute. And I'm still level 24 not 28+ as you claim. But my queston is how did I break any rules? Never have in my opinion because I simply motivated the dude to get up after he said he was down. What rules did I break? You said i trolled, but hey my sense of humour isnt as high as yours to see it the way you did, in fact i only tried to cheer up the dude.

And by the way, i do not give a single fuck about your respect because you mean fucking nothing to me, chill.

As a helper you shouldnt consider this as wasting of time, because you clearly have wronged me. I have known many people with suicidal thoughts and i managed to help them out by pointing out the light at the end of the tunnel. Do i have to tell you how many people suicide daily? Google it, its a serious problem the world suffers from. Do they teach any basics of communication at your schools?

Also i want to know what are those previous warnings for and the date. Thank you in advance.
Your attitude is awful, I am not unmuting you.

Closed