Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    In-Game Name(s)
    Bitch nigger
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Test what should pass evryone before join SARP!!!

Hello Citizens!
    Today some newbie DMers again shoted me....
    Anyway i thought : ''Thats it , i will fight for test before join!''

1.What is Role Play ((RP)) ?
    a) SAMP mod where you need to act like In real life.
    b) SAMP mod where you need to kill each other.
    c) SAMP mod where you need to race.

2.What is Meta Gaming ((MG)) ?
    a) Something what belows SANG.
    b) Mixing In Character ((IC)) and out of character ((OOC)) chat.
    c) Some kind of food.

3.What is Death Match ((DM)) ?
    a) Some kind of event.
    b) SAMP mod
    c) Killing people randomly without Role Play ((RP)) Reason.

4.What is Power Gaming ((PG)) ?
    a) Hacking.
    b) Doing something unreal.
    c) Asslicking.

5) What is Spawn Killing ((SK)) ?
    a) Killing admin.
    b) Killing someone who just spawned out of hospital.
    c) Killing player who just joined SARP.

6) What is Revenge Kill ((RK)) ?
    a) When someone kill your friend and you saw it , you kill him.
    b) When you are death matching ((DMing)) and admin prison you.
    c) When someone kill you , you come out of hospital and kill him.

7) What is Chicked runing ?
    a) Runing around in circles to none can hit you
    b) Event
    c) Chicken march trought the town

8) What is Car Parking ((CP)) ?
    a) Parking car in the parking lot
    b) Parking car on someone to kill him
    c) Parking car on the house roof using hacks

9) What is Crack Shooting ((CS)) ?
    a) Something what belows to Counter-strike 1.6
    b) Non-Stop using crack
    c) After each bullet pressing C to avoid shooting

10) What is Quick Swapping ((QS)) ?
    a) Quick switching weapons to avoid Reload.
    b) Switching families like a socks.
    c) Hacking weapons.

11) If dmer will start to shoot you , what you will do ?
    a) Make few SS and later FC him.
    b) shoot him too.
    c) Loggin out.

12) And the Last Question!Did you like this test ?
    a) Yes it was nice.
    b) Normal
    c) Biggest Shit ever!

Thank You for your time!

Last edited by Flux; 16th May 2014 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Not really a tutorial, plus other topics on this issue
    You are stuck in a loop

Old-School Veteran Darius_Black's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Darius Cardenas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea well one a lot of dmers already know what all this is.If they don't they always have google test is useless to be honest.There will always been dmers.

Damon Being straight creep on Teamspeak to 11 year old boy. http://puu.sh/j6K33.m4a

Fie
    Oldschool
    Yakuza's Oyabun
    500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Shizzy_Crowley
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well this server don't give test to new comers as our server welcomes new players that is willing to learn how to roleplay.

Twitter: @xfookyu
    Instagram: @_fiehaikel
    Facebook: Fie Haikel

In-Game Name(s)
    John_Mundie Billy_Mundie John_Brookside
    Post Thanks / Like
    The test won't stop DM'ers or hackers etc, As they are usually Butthurt Old Players who come back to fuck with us after being banned, Or from a Different server.

~ John Brookside ~

In-Game Name(s)
    Bitch nigger
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mundie View Post
    The test won't stop DM'ers or hackers etc, As they are usually Butthurt Old Players who come back to fuck with us after being banned, Or from a Different server.
    No you are wrong , usually they are some newbies who just knew about San andreas Multy Player....
    You are stuck in a loop

Banned 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    Chilling with Alex Brooks & Matt Bloom & Weeby Nightmaid & Panky Pops
    In-Game Name(s)
    LGBTQ Community
    Post Thanks / Like
    What Shizzy said; this server is welcoming people who are new to RP, otherwise public gangs wouldn't be here, bare in mind this is a light-med rp server.

In-Game Name(s)
    Jim_Bullets
    Post Thanks / Like
    so this guide its for newbies right?
    ok so you think that a newbie who just join in sarp and he dont know how to enter in a shop
    he gonna make a forum account and he gonna read this thread?

In-Game Name(s)
    Bitch nigger
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Bullet View Post
    so this guide its for newbies right?
    ok so you think that a newbie who just join in sarp and he dont know how to enter in a shop
    he gonna make a forum account and he gonna read this thread?
    No!
    I think this should be before Loging in server!!
    We should Get to Dark-Medium :D server !
    becous i hate that every hour im dead becous of some faggots , should i make 10 FC in day ?
    And at gym - there cant stay more then 5 minutes ....
    You are stuck in a loop

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Cranium™'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Eddie_Cranium & Yuto_Cranium
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont go to GYM - Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Khenjie View Post
    may the favors ever be in your odd today

( | CraniumGang | (

10. Likes Jim_Bullet liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Alex Slate
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the idea of a test when you log in for the first time. It will reduce the amount of players that come here only to DM (thinking:"ah fuck this test, i'll go DM on another server). And those who complete the test will show that they are at least doing an effort and is willing to learn how to RP.

Also; maybe there shouldn't be multiple answers, but instead you have to write the answer yourself. Just a thought.

Joker 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Ronny Blight's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ronny 'Ron' Vendetta; Ron Blight
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad idea, we've helpers.
    Loyal to Grove Street

ex-CEO of OD's Shipment & Storage (2x)

credits to Kriz

Exams/GTA SARP --> failure

Bounce

Families: Grove Street Families R6(dec '12-nov 13') - OD's Shipment & Storage CEO x2 - Vendetta family R5 - Shadow Complex R4/R2 - San Fierro Street Racers R2 - Glen Park Ballaz R4

Factions: LSPD R1 - Senate R2

LE CREDIT TO MARCUS_C

Revolution of 04/08/2014

In-Game Name(s)
    Bitch nigger
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Slate View Post
    I like the idea of a test when you log in for the first time. It will reduce the amount of players that come here only to DM (thinking:"ah fuck this test, i'll go DM on another server). And those who complete the test will show that they are at least doing an effort and is willing to learn how to RP.

Also; maybe there shouldn't be multiple answers, but instead you have to write the answer yourself. Just a thought.

Just what im trying to do...
    If newbies dont know what is these word they can always type in google these things and spend a little bit time to learn them ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronny Blight View Post
    Bad idea, we've helpers.
    Wtf is this ? Why you are talking about helpers ? Im trying to make this test before first time log!
    You are stuck in a loop

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jimmy_Timmy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nah if this was a higher RP server a test would be needed but at the current state that it is at something like this isn't very useful. When I joined I could not have answered most of these questions and I'm pretty sure many others that now play here could not have. This just drives new players away and since we are seeking for a higher palyerbase something like this isn't helpful.

A tutorial over this though will be much more effective and they will have to at least read it

In-Game Name(s)
    Bob Beats
    Post Thanks / Like
    This would stop DMers joining etc, but someone that wants to learn how to RP, and not Dm, may not know these, therefore he wouldn't get the chance.

In-Game Name(s)
    Bitch nigger
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Wardle View Post
    This would stop DMers joining etc, but someone that wants to learn how to RP, and not Dm, may not know these, therefore he wouldn't get the chance.
    But that players are 1 from 100 :/
    You are stuck in a loop

In-Game Name(s)
    Alex Slate
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy_Jimmy View Post
    This just drives new players away and since we are seeking for a higher palyerbase something like this isn't helpful.
    What's the point of trying to get a higher playerbase if all of these people that joins wants to DM? Isn't it better to have quiality players instead of worrying about the quantity?

+++ If we don't do anything about the DMers, our reputation as a server will be damaged and we will be looked upon as a DM server that doesn't value roleplaying. Think about it.

In-Game Name(s)
    Jimmy_Timmy
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's the point of trying to get a higher playerbase if all of these people that joins wants to DM? Isn't it better to have quiality players instead of worrying about the quantity?

+++ If we don't do anything about the DMers, our reputation as a server will be damaged and we will be looked upon as a DM server that doesn't value roleplaying. Think about it.
    This is why a tutorial will help more than a quiz. Did you join this server from another RP server? I didn't and I definetly wouldn't be playing here if there was a quiz at the start. I didn't know shit all about RP but now I am pretty confident and I'm sure many people here wouldn't be playing as well. Some people honestly come here thinking this is a DM server so if we at least have a tutorial, something for the players to read before they register, at leat they will know what sort of server they are joining. I am repeating my self but yeah a quiz is only used in high roleplay or medium roleplay servers. If one day this server ever turn to one of them this will be useful if not it's not useful

In-Game Name(s)
    Alex Slate
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why a tutorial will help more than a quiz. Did you join this server from another RP server? I didn't and I definetly wouldn't be playing here if there was a quiz at the start. I didn't know shit all about RP but now I am pretty confident and I'm sure many people here wouldn't be playing as well. Some people honestly come here thinking this is a DM server so if we at least have a tutorial, something for the players to read before they register, at leat they will know what sort of server they are joining. I am repeating my self but yeah a quiz is only used in high roleplay or medium roleplay servers. If one day this server ever turn to one of them this will be useful if not it's not useful
    Oh you mean a tutorial where you can go afk and wait until it is done and then start playing? And who's to say that a "quiz" as you call it, can only be used in medium-high RP servers?

Also, we don't want this server to eventually turn in to a DM server, so in my opinion we have to try to prevent it NOW. Instead of waiting til' it happens and then do something.

In-Game Name(s)
    Jimmy_Timmy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh you mean a tutorial where you can go afk and wait until it is done and then start playing? And who's to say that a "quiz" as you call it, can only be used in medium-high RP servers?

Also, we don't want this server to eventually turn in to a DM server, so in my opinion we have to try to prevent it NOW. Instead of waiting til' it happens and then do something.
    So you are saying we, as a light roleplay server right now, should cut all the players that are coming to the server that are new to RP and in the future may learn it and be a good member of this server? :cockslaponthehead: This is a good idea but it's not right for us. If this was put in by Marcus originally I think half of the players in this whole server will not be here. Also if someone DM's instead of bitching about it to your mates and complaining about "lazy admins" why dont YOU get some SS's and post them on here so the rule breakers will get prisoned and then hopefully if they want to stay in this server stop doing it. Then over time this person will learn RP and there we go- another member to the server. And you havn't thought much aobut what you have said.
    In the script a scripter could easily add a feature where a new block of text appears and a player is given a certain time to read it. and he may /next when he is done reading it. And no to /next it can be scripted so you can only /next like 30 seconds after the text pops up.

Problem solved :D

In-Game Name(s)
    Alex Slate
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you are saying we, as a light roleplay server right now, should cut all the players that are coming to the server that are new to RP and in the future may learn it and be a good member of this server?[/COLOR]
    I think you accidentally the sentence. Maybe I misunderstand some of the things you say, but anyways.

1. I never said we should cut off all the new players... when did I say that? what?

2. It is not right for us? What do you mean? elaborate. WHAT is so freakin' hard about answering a damn quiz? so what if they search it up on google?? at least that way they have to read the expressions. It becomes like a message to them: "if you want to join, you have to learn the basic expressions."

3. Also, you don't know how many players would be here if it was put in originally. Perhaps there would be more... Perhaps they would also roleplay more. No one knows.

4. You tell the people that get DMed to get screenshot of the incident. Yeah, people do that - the guy gets prisoned, but when he gets out again he might DM you again, or some other guy might do it. Then you gotta make another complaint. Who wants to go around complaining about being DMed all day on the forums, people have other things to do. Also, I never said anything about "lazy admins". They are doing a good job as far as i'm concerned.

5. Finally, a tutorial might help... But again, we don't even have it. I think a "test" would be more efficient. If you can't be bothered to even to a simple test, then you don't belong on this server. Or any server.

Spoken.