Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like

Ethan's Roleplaying Guide V1 !

/*
    I've seen many great players post topic but most uncomplie I about to try and post a good guide specially dedicated to sarp server!
    this thread created and will be edited by Ethan Marcus so rob this thread and die!
    /*

.....................0-0 BEGIN..................

0-1 some defination,powerfull explication.......
    0-2 sarp commands and their actions.............
    0-3 guide to be a helper .......................
    0-4 ways to get banned in game or forum.........
    0-5 players who can take them as a rp'ing model.
    0-6 a link for some powerfull rp SS ............
    0-7 a link for some awesome appplication (model)
    0-8 admin and dev staff roster..................
    0-9 personnel assistance.......ph:7262..........
    .....................1-0 END....................

************************************************** *************************************************

************************************************** *************************************************

0-1 Some difinition,explication............:

$$$$
    GameWorld Explication :$$$$

*****what is roleplay? ((if you not like this definition :google>""roleplay samp?""))

Remember if you are newbie, dont worry!! all we was noob but we learn the RPing and become like know ,when you were little and you used to play dress-up or "pretend"? Roleplaying is an advanced version of that game. Roleplaying is a way for people to express themselves and their creativity while having fun at the same time. Roleplaying was popularized with Dungeons and Dragons, a pen-and-paper (PnP) RPG. Since the dawn of the computer age, roleplaying has shifted from board games to video games. Roleplaying in an MMO is vitally different than roleplaying by yourself, as there are as many rules as there are people. However, there is a general consensus of the rules of roleplay, which have been laid out in this guide.
    Given the extremely mainstream/"vanilla" nature of World of Warcraft, (at least when compared with earlier games) aside from on the RP servers, genuine roleplaying is not something you will see in this game's Normal servers often. Although the game has an economy, Blizzard's minimisation of the "virtual world" aspects that characterised Ultima Online in particular is probably the single main factor that has enabled WoW to become as mainstream as it has, and roleplaying is part of that.
    Roleplaying also has a tendency to be associated with various other non-mainstream subcultural fandoms and groups, such as furry fandom, and Gothdom/vampire fandom. As with the furry fandom, and sexual diversity in various other forms, is not unknown. It is for this reason, that roleplaying should generally be considered an activity for people who don't take part in this kind of roleplay. Generally, the style of roleplay World of Warcraft will usually be set in is kind of Medieval Fantasy-ish.
    On RP servers, roleplayers have a marked tendency to be shy and reclusive towards the general server population, with the vast majority of roleplay taking place in guild or party chat. General and Trade channels are usually considered out of character by default, (particularly Trade). Do your best not to type OOC unless you have to.
    punishment by skadoo for not respect the rping:
    ****Non-RP Behaviour Always roleplay to your highest standard unless you're OOC talking with someone, this is a light-medium roleplay server and it requires that you roleplay well when you actually are roleplaying.
    Punishment(s):
    - 90 minutes prison + 5% fine of the player's total money..
    - 120 minutes prison + 5% fine of the player's total money.
    - Warning, if it reaches 3 warnings you will be temporarily banned.

Example: Going around punching vehicles randomly, driving into Gas Tanks, etcetera. ***

Non-RP Driving Always roleplay and drive right side of the road, this is a light-medium roleplay server and it requires that you roleplay everything.
    Punishment(s):
    - 30 minutes prison + 5% fine of the player's total money.
    - 60 minutes prison + 5% fine of the player's total money.

Example: Driving on the left side or in zigzags, driving into Gas Tanks, etc
    Abuse of Broadcast Commands (/gov & /news) This applies to most factoins. You are only allowed to use public faction broad-cast commands when it's really needed/for roleplay reasons. You aren't allowed to use these commands for OOC matters.
    Punishment(s):
    - 120 minutes prison + 5% fine of the player's total money. + Dismissal from the faction

Example: Using /news and using a bind to type it out or doing a "*Music starts* *Hello this is blahblah signing in!" type bind, as well as saying random crap over /gov (i.e. /gov Mum, the meatloaf! FUCK!)

*****what is out of charecter (ooc),in charecter (ic)? ((if you not like this definition :google>""ooc,ic samp?""))

OOC and IC exist in all rp server, if you find a server which not use ooc and ic chat just /q and back to sa-rp!(we will be happy <3)
    OOC and IC if you want rp and not be a noob or a fagot

OOC means Out of Character and is something you do outside the game(Something you are doing in real life).
    IC could also be understanded as "In game".
    Example, if you sit and want to chat to everyone about the real life(but not inside the game) you could just use the command called /o [OOC] to chat to everyone.(admin /noooc to prevent spam)
    If you tell something that is IC(In Character) in the OOC(Out of Character) chat, you will be punished for something called metagaming, we will return to that later.
    for a summary about ic and ooc:
    IC= when you are playing your roleplay situation as in real life
    OOC=when you want speak about in real life thing that not exist in game,like your irl(in real life) name

an exeùple :
    ((OOC: Ethan Marcus)) Hello everyone, how are you?
    ((OOC: Josip Sanchez)) Im fine. But a bit bored, could you meet somewhere IC to hang out?((dont do this!!))
    ((OOC: Ethan Marcus)) Sorry, but it is not allowed to give out IC informations in OOC chat!

*****what is Meta Game (mg)? ((if you not like this definition :google>""meta game samp?""))

Meta Games , ia lready give an exemple with josip sanchez but he is a good rp'er <3
    that was mg'ing ,so: metagame is mixing between ooc and ic information
    metagame is not knowing when to use ooc and ic disscussing information
    i all time see good rp'er insult oocly players (/b noob! ,/b fucking mger,/b faggot) so i will try explaint how not mg

1. you cant tell your irl or ig(in game) friend name on ooc chat( not use /b,/o,/i) like /wt
    2. all what you want roleplay it must tell it icly (in charecterly) and not oocly
    3. this: lol xd ;p ;) <3 .... must be used on the ooc chat or you will be a noob!
    4. the gang leaders will never invite you oocly so you have to rp with you icly i will give you an exemple:
    **/ad serious worker looking for a good job ((your lvl,your rp skill, know server rules+point eventuel))**
    **/p**
    ((icly chat:Chin Chan)):(cellphone)hello sir.
    ((icly chat:Frank Malcom)): (cellphone)hi sir .
    ((icly chat:Chin Chan)): (cellphone) i looked your advertissement and i have a job for you if you want it.
    ((icly chat:Frank Malcom)): (cellphone)thanks sir .
    ((icly chat:Chin Chan)):(cellphone) i need to test you competance as a serious worker,also you knoweldge competance ,where meet sir?.
    ((icly chat:Frank Malcom)):(cellphone)let meet at los santos bank sir, can i know your name please?.
    ((icly chat:Chin Chan)):(cellphone)My name is Chin Chan , I wear a black suit and blue tie im waiting you at los santos bank.
    ((icly chat:Frank Malcom)):(cellphone)im comming Mr Chin Chan and thanks again .
    **/H**
    //when you will be near bank drive rp'ly(slowly and not forget to repair your car to make a good impression)

((icly chat:Frank Malcom)):is it you Mr chan ?(not forget irl we cant see the name of that person on the top of his head lol)
    ((icly chat:Chin Chan)):Yes ,are you Mr frank i saw your name on the advertissement
    ((icly chat:Frank Malcom)):correct , im Frank Malcom and im looking for job
    ((icly chat:Chin Chan)):Ok mr frank ,let speak ............. etc
    (for more expl:the job=enter a family= a gang,not job like Mechanic....)

finnaly, to metagame is to give out IC details in an OOC chat.
    If someone use an ooc chat to get any ic informations from you, you should just ignore him/her.
    If he/she keeps asking, you should simple /report ID of player who Metagaming.

Metagaming (MG)
    If you are metagaming in a roleplay situation you will be punished. If it's a new player the punishment will be lower
    Punishment(s):
    - 90 minutes prison + 5% fine of the player's total money.

Example: Jumping off a building without a parachute (taking a lot of damage) would cause you pain in RL. It's Non-RP if you just run off like nothing is wrong.

Out Of Character Contracting OOC Contracting is when you place a contract/hit on someone without knowing them in-character at all, or not having any IC reason. You need to have a roleplay reason to place a contract on someone.
    Punishment(s):
    - 120 minutes prison + 200% of the contract amount fined.
    - Ban from the entire community (if continued).

Example: You are DMed by a member of the community and an Admin is unable to witness it so the player is not punished, in anger you contract them.*****

*****what is Power Games (pg)? ((if you not like this definition :google>""Power Gaming samp?""))

Power Gaming is to force some action which can't did it irl (in real life)
    to be clear i will give some exemples

1./me checking his pocket discretly
    /me take his knife ((and he havent a knife this is pw,do something that he cant do it irl)
    /me attempt to kill Mausi with his knife
    /me kill Ethan Marcus!
    2.2. Did you notice that the person just "stabbed" me, without giving me a chance to dodge?
    That's just wrong wrong wrong.
    The person should either do /attempt hitting Ethan Marcus with the knife, or do /me Attemps to stab Ethan Marcus in the back.
    Then i should either write /do Suceeds, since i am slow, and couldn't get away.
    or /do Failed, since im fast and just made it to move a little bit to dodge.
    ùùùùù i try do it fast now because i will log out and i wont resume it later so if u need more explication contact me oocly in game ùùùùù ******

*****what is Death Match (DM)? ((if you not like this definition :google>""Death March samp?""))

i think that all players know what is DM,but i willl explaint it
    i will make an exemple:
    In roleplay servers you do not, and i mean NOT go around and just shoot everyone for no reason.
    If you want to go around and shoot everyone, you should go into a DM(Deathmatching) server and do it there.
    If you want to kill anyone IC, you have to have a reason for killing him/her.
    Example: You are a gang leader, and someone betraded you with some money or so, and you give him some warnings. Then you could trace him up, and kill him. Don't forget to roleplay it, with lots of "/me's", gang members. No one would go kill a man alone if were in a gang?
    this is DM for summary : DM isn't for rp server..dm is to kill everyone that u see..

if we check the server rules about Dming you will see this:
    Deathmatching DM is when you randomly go around and kill people for no reason at all. This is against the rules. Every time you want to kill someone you need a roleplay reason to do so
    Punishment(s):
    - If youre higher lvl, you can get temporary ban - lvl 10+

Example: Somebody accidentally carrams you so you start blasting. Somebody carjacks you so you start blasting (would you shoot your own car in RL if somebody stole it?). *****

*****what is Ninja Jack (nj)? ((if you not like this definition :google>"" ninja jack samp?""))

ninja Jack this term is used when you jack someone car and kill tjem just after ,i will ask permition from a friend and an admin to nj him and take ss of it for you to know what is that, BUT DONT DO IT ,NEVER!!!! or:
    Punishment(s):
    - 60 minutes prison + 5% fine of the player's total money.

*****what is charecter kill (CK)? ((if you not like this definition :google>"" Charecter kill samp?""))

Charecter Kill Let's take the example above where a guy is chasing you, and caughts you.
    You did a heavy damage to his gang or so, and he really wants you eliminated.
    He want's to CK you , so you have to ask permition from him oocly **/B can i ck'ed you?**
    CK will get your character banned, and you will have to make a new one.
    The CK'ed guys friend will go around and wonder where you are.
    Maybe the police will find your body, and take up an investegation? Maybe, maybe not.
    On the new char you will offcourse be like "New in the city" make new friends etc.
    You will keep your stats, means like level, etc. Not sure about the money, ask the admins about that.
    ps : i think if the server would be a real good rp one admin must remove all ck'ed person money . *****

*****what is kill on sight (KOS)? ((if you not like this definition :google>"" kill on sight samp?""))

kill on sight this term used when you kill some one every time you look them NEVER DO THAT!!this is like Dm'ing like the problems between grove and ballas ,mmost all grove go to ballas hq and kill ballas without rping with them or just find a men with ballas skin and kill him with this **/S fuck you ballas**

punishmement:
    120 minutes prison + 5% fine of the player's total money. /warn

Example: Going to Grove Street and shooting every Grove member there. ******

*****what is Revenge Kill (RK)? ((if you not like this definition :google>"" revenge kill samp?""))

Revenge kill basically : when somone killed you ,you back to him and revenge killing him NEVER DO THIS !

Punishment(s):
    - 120 minutes prison + 5% fine of the player's total money. /Warn

Example: Dying in a Gang War or LSPD situation (i.e. Bank Robbery) and then coming back to fight. ******

*****what is Quick swapping/Chicken running (QS/CR)? ((if you not like this definition :google>"" QS/CR samp?""))

Quick swapping/Crack running: this term used when you do somethings with your weapon which cant do it irl ,Expoiting weapon ex: you are shooting on someone than you have to reload your weapon but you just use your mouse and hide than show your weapon again or exploit it with something else i cant tell us them ...etc
    NEVER DO IT !or :
    Punishment(s):
    - 90 minutes prison + 5% fine of the player's total money.

0-2 sarp commands and their actions.......: all credits about this cmd go to Damon Dawson and me

/stats-shows general information about your character.

/skill-shows your job skills level.

/buylevel-this is the command you use to buy a higher level.

/upgrade-you get more upgrade points after you /buylevel. You can upgrade your gun locker if you have a house or your armor you spawn with after you die.

/resetupgrades-this will cost you 100k. This will reset all your upgrades you have bought.

/changepass -this will change your password to login to the game.

General:

/atm makes you able to withdraw money from your bank account ,you can find it arround Los Santos like GYm , Gas Station

/pay -this will allow you to give money to people in the server.

/give -this command will allow you to give materials, crack, pot, or anything else you can give to other people.

/time-this shows the time in the corner of your screen. This is the time of the server which may differ from your time in real life.

/buy-use this command in any 24/7 and you're presented with a menu in which you can buy things.

/drink-use this command at bars to buy drinks.

/licenses-shows you all the licenses you have to yourself.

/showlicenses- this shows your licenses to someone else.

/animhelp-this displays all the animations we have have scripted in on the server.

/lock-this locks your car. You must first buy a lock at 24/7. Also every time you log off the server you loose your lock.

/stopani-this stops any animations you're doing.

/tie-this will tie a person in your car. You can buy this at a 24/7. Just remember to RP tying someone up.

/untie-this unties the person that you tied.

/frisk-you can frisk as a bodyguard or if you're in a civil faction. When you go to frisk someone, you have to roleplay it to the max.

/drop-this command allows you to drop things you're carrying such as, materials, packages, weapons, and many more.

/report-this command allows you to contact an administrator. You can use it for such thing as reporting a rulebreaker, anything to do with the script, they'll help you out to the fullest.

/cancel-use this command to cancel things you have done, such as taxi, contract, sex.

/id-this command allows you to type in a persons name and get what id they have on the server.

/flipcoin-this command is very unique to SARP. You can call heads or tails and use this command to see what gets randomly picked.

/eject-this command ejects a person out of your car. You must be there driver in order to use this command.

/usepot-this command uses the drug pot.

/usecrack-just like pot but uses the drug crack.

/kill-this command will make you commit suicide. Just be aware that you will loose all your weapons and have to go to the hospital.

/contract-this command will place a bounty on someone. You can only use this command if you know the person's name ICly. A hitman will take the hit and kill the person and take some of their money.

/fill-if you need gas, go the a gas station and use this command at the pumps.

/service-use this command to call a taxi, tow truck, lawyer, or anything else that's listed.

/families-this command lists all the families scripted on the server.

/points-this command lists all the points that are coming up for the families and who has captured the past ones.

/sellcar-this command will put a red marker on your mini map. Simply drive your car to that red marker and the car will despair and in return give you money.

Chat:

/w-this command is used to whisper to another player so no one else will see what you have typed.

/o-this command is a global out of character chat but is disabled because of heavy spam.

/s-this command is used to shout to other players.

/b-this command is used to talk out of character.

/ad-this command is used to place an advertisement about any services that you may offer.

/me-this command is used to describe an action such as /me looks at Tom.

/do-this command is used to also describe an action such as /do Paper says:call me 555

/l-this command is used to talk low to someone.

Toggle:

/togooc-this command is used to turn off out of character chat.

/tognewbie-this command is used to turn off newbie chat.

/tognews-this command is used to turn off what news reporters say.

/togfam-this command is used to turn off family chat if you are in a gang.

/togwhisper-this command is used to turn off whisper.

/togphone-this command is used to turn of your phone.

/togfuel-this command is used to turn off the display for how much fuel you have left.

Bank:

/withdraw-this command is used to take out money from the bank.

/deposit-this command is used to put money in the bank.

/wiretransfer-this command is used to put money into someones bank account.

Other / Miscellaneous:

/cellphonehelp-this command displays more information about your cellphone.

/househelp-this command displays commands about your house and what you can do with it.

/carhelp-this command displays commands for your car.

/businesshelp-this command displays commands if you were to own a business.

/fishhelp-this command displays commands for fishing.

/irchelp-this command displays information about our IRC channels.

/safehelp-this command displays information about gang and home safes.

/carhelp:

/Cartrack : to locate your cars

/towcar to tow your car in your last /park

/vehupgrade :you can get information when you will do it in game

gangs families section** (remind - you can only deposit/withdraw money if you are at the LS bank counter)

/f - OOC Family chat

/fstats - shows whats in the fsafe (family safe)

/fdeposit - use to deposit money in the fsafe

/fwithdraw - use to withdraw money from the fsafe

/fsafe - use this while being at your fsafe

/members - shows you the amount of online members in your family

credits for this Last CMD go to MUSSI HOMELAND!! ty for help men

0-3 guide to be a admin/helper..........:

1. ADMIN :

help the server,invite peoples,get a good ic behaviour,help on forum,help newbie,be patient,dont insult people or admins,not make others players bored against you,not lie to admins ,be serious,not forget that admin see what you are doing,and make an admin application

2.helpers

help on forum,on TS(Team Speak),on Newbie channel (/N) ,be patient,be helpfull.and a head admin+ will notice you.

0-4 ways to get banned in game or forum.......:

**in game or in forum as you know this server have a zero tolerance with SA (server advertissement)

try advertise an ip on forum or gamr ex:(XX.XZ..... a good rp server join and we will make you leader and admin)

you will get
    BANNED! also you must know that this sort of server will close after like 1 mounths and you will /cry than back to sarp.

**other way is :
    too much dm'ing
    too much admin insult
    too much QS/CS........and other that i spoke about them already

0-5 players who can take them as a rp'ing model:

-Kim Kong--Kashif --Maussi Homeland-Chin Chan--Luke Sheils--Mike Saint
    i think all others admins too,they cant be admin without a basic ic experience ,all admin they are on the staff roster!

i deleted all names who not sent me their RP ss , im sorry
    this occured to stop reply insult

0-6 a link for some powerfull rp SS........:

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...ilippine-Mafia ((check the rp ss proof,i have a bad connexion i cant host them all again sorry))
    http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showt...MC-Application

and many others im working on it for the V2,

0-7 a link for some awesome appplication (model)........:

for the application ,its easy just check the accepted application,you can take it as model because no one accept a bad application in this server,all faction leader are good rper,good manager and we have some good faction moderator
    for check it : clink on forum ,>public service>choice the app faction which you want >accepted>check the formats and other application

0-8 admin and dev staff roster
    ..........:((just do it like that to not put many link))

Marcus- Community Director
    Smo- Scripter
    Dion- Community Co-Director, Developer
    Rey- Development Manager, Shop Administrator
    Nelson- Director of Administrative personnel, Shop Administrator

Dylan- Ban Appealer, SSH/FTP access
    Ryan-Famed Manager, SSH/FTP access
    Damien- Director of Public Services, SSH/FTP access
    Purge- Forums Manager

Skadoo- Director of Ban Appeals
    Tia- Director of Gang Management
    Chris- Ban Appealer, Complaints Moderator
    Dolce- Director of Community Complaints, Asst. Director of Public Relations, Faction Moderator
    Fie (Shizzy)- Ban Appealer, Complaints Moderator
    Swagger- Director of Administrative Requests, Gangs Moderator

Tommy- Gangs Moderator, Complaints Moderator
    Murray- Complaints Moderator
    Peter-Director of Public Relations, Asst. Director of Gang Management. Complaints Moderator
    Cody- Scripter, SSH/FTP access
    Vito (Corleon)- Complaints Moderator, Gang Moderator

Walter (Mr.Cummings)- Gangs Moderator, Complaints Moderator
    Richie- Complaints Moderator
    Mike- Complaints Moderator

Server Development Staff

Cody- Scripter, SSH/FTP access
    Daddy Yankee- Senior Scripter
    Pankaj Sernaik- Junior Scripter, Mapper
    Bani Raheja- Junior Scripter

Forums Development Staff

Purge- Forums Manager
    Rey- Forums Admin

0-9 personnel assistance.......ph:7262.....:

1** if you are a newbie and no one on helpers want answer to your /Helpme just contact me in game or in TS(team speak) or here on forum via private message and i will explain you ((btw not spam like some people ))

2** for contact me on game,you have to buy a cell phone ,go to a 24/7 (its a milchecke icon on your map)>/buy>cellphone >use /call or /sms(/T) [ 7262 ] not forget ""))"" on all your sentence because you are contacting me oocly

3** the jobs and all place will be in my second version if player and admin like my work

4**
    i want report something;i never see someone rp the /robbank most all players just work to get lvl4 for /robbank ,the /robbank become like /capture wtf?

for people(newbie) who not know how rp it just try something like that (this rp situation is real small ,just to show you how)

**The doors into the bank quickly opens, and three men with elephant hats shows up**//not know which mask
    Robber1 Shouts: Get on the fucking floor everybody, or we will shoot your ass off!
    **Robber2 quickly runs to the safety box, drops his bag, and takes out some explosives from it, and plants it**
    Robber2 Shouts: Get some cover we got 10 seconds!!
    (( Robber2 writes /robbank ))
    **Robber3 quickly drops his bag, opens it, and puts the money into it**
    **You hear some police sirens**
    Robber3 Shouts: I got it, now let's fucking get outta ere'!
    **They quickly opens the door, and runs out**
    Police1 Shouts: Put your hands up the air, you are out-numbered!
    **The robbers drops they're weapons, and get's put into the police car**
    ((lol bad end i know but ...nothing))
    i knwo that this robbery situation is some empty ,begin with this i am sure that you can do more than this

if any of you want me to write his name in the rp model names just pm me your name and some link of your rp SS

Last edited by Flux; 16th May 2014 at 08:25 PM.
    A tribute to my uncle, he has been always present for me.
    Contact me by a private message if you have any issue regarding your donated HQ, any script or any problem you get, i'd be your contact on that matter which i'd work on fixing it, developement issue or any administrative request/opinion..

somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    more good look when i was just""preview""
    Contact me by a private message if you have any issue regarding your donated HQ, any script or any problem you get, i'd be your contact on that matter which i'd work on fixing it, developement issue or any administrative request/opinion..

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ask me.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice guide, but i lol'ed at this word.(I actually read the whole guide :) )

Kim Kong

5 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    h
    Post Thanks / Like
    NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE! WORK Hope you will contuine!

somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks meora ty for all @david kim will kill l=me lol

8 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emile Heskey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very Nice guide I read it it is very helpful for newbies

somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    IF SOMEONE WANT TO PUT HIS NAME IN THE MODEL NAME PLAYER JUST PM ME AND SEND ME SOME OF YOUR SS LINK ​thanks

somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    @emile thanks and i like your new signature

In-Game Name(s)
    Kash Green
    Post Thanks / Like
    Helpful Guide, Good work!

somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks khashif thanks btw you are a exellent helper to

11. Thanks Jack Donor thanked for this post
    Laughed at Jack Donor laughed at this post
    6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Che Guevara's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Ed_Guevara
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, very nice

10 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Chin®
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan_marcus View Post
    0-5 players who can take them as a rp'ing model:

Frank Malcom--Paul Dice--Kim Kong--Kashif --Sam Patrame--Maussi--Chin Chan--
    Cody Cumming--Peter Burk--walter cumming--Stylez Cumming--Gerald Cumming--Mike Saint
    i think all others admins too,all admin they are on the staff roster!
    Damn right ^ , ^.

Great thread! People will now go afk and check this thread if they get asked for the abreviations oocly lol.
    Last edited by Chin®; 5th July 2012 at 12:07 PM.

14. Likes Ethan liked this post
    somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol yeah and thanks again Chin i will color your name <3

3 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Enrique's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Enrique Castillo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amaizing one ! , I think it'll really help some newbies .
    Strictness is the key for a better future.
    "Read between the lines what's fucked up and everything's alright.".

17. Likes Ethan liked this post
    somebody
    Aka.Paradox

In-Game Name(s)
    Ethan Marcus
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for your support enrique ,i think that you are a good helper too,btw im working in a 2version i will maybe post them in some days

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jimmy_Timmy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice it looks like a lot of works has gone in. Good work mate

20. Likes Ethan liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Nick_Dree
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job
    Its a helpfull guide
    I LOVE BIG *****

22. Likes Ethan liked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jake_Thomson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Guide

24. Likes Ethan liked this post
    Retired Asst. Community Director
    Chartered Old-School Legend
    In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good.

Although, it's a RP guide, remove the admin commands, players don't need to know them.
    Server administrator
    10th of Dec. 2011 - 10th of October 2015

26. Likes Ethan liked this post
    3 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Enrique's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Enrique Castillo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia. View Post
    Looks good.

Although, it's a RP guide, remove the admin commands, players don't need to know them.
    They cannot use those commands anyways so it does not really matter.
    Strictness is the key for a better future.
    "Read between the lines what's fucked up and everything's alright.".

28. Likes Ethan liked this post