Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Retired Administrator
    House Stark
    3 Year Veteran
    In-Game Name(s)
    Zoldyck
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well.. download this and replace the gta_sa.exe you have with this one i uploaded from my PC , Hope it works.

http://www.mediafire.com/?t4pedeysbwixosm

If it doesn't i'll upload the whole game for you. if you already fixed it post here so it gets moved and Answered.

6 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jimmy_Timmy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you get this from steam? If yes then completely delete everything and get it from a different source (use a torrent if you want to). Then when you get it install/place/extract the GTA SanAndreas file into a completely different place like your desktop. Then install SAMP and when you are installing make sure you Browse to your folder in the desktop. Try this, it will take some time but this will most likely fix the problem.
    If this doesn't work I'm pretty sure it's a driver problem.

In-Game Name(s)
    🐧
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy_Jimmy View Post
    Did you get this from steam? If yes then completely delete everything and get it from a different source (use a torrent if you want to). Then when you get it install/place/extract the GTA SanAndreas file into a completely different place like your desktop. Then install SAMP and when you are installing make sure you Browse to your folder in the desktop. Try this, it will take some time but this will most likely fix the problem.
    If this doesn't work I'm pretty sure it's a driver problem.
    That's a very big waste of time... What he actually needs to do in go to:
    First uninstall it from Steam by right clicking "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas" in steam itself. Then do the following:

[Windows 64-bit] C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and DELETE it
    [Windows 32-bit](aka windows xp) C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and DELETE it.

Then go back into steam and begin to reinstall it. After the re installation is done go here and download this http://www.mediafire.com/?t4pedeysbwixosm (I would use my own link but I don't know where I placed one) and then unzip it. Then go back to:
    [Windows 64-bit] C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\gta_sa.exe and replace it when the one you just got from the download
    [Windows 32-bit](aka windows xp) C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\gta_sa.exe and replace it when the one you just got from the download

Then start SAMP and it should work. If it doesn't work I will have no choice but to give up on this as I've spent a lot of time trying to find out what your problem is.
    haha, bark, bark?

In-Game Name(s)
    Kim Jong
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty sure he got it fixed now that he's been IG.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kash Green
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inactive, and I guess he has his already.
    Moved to archives.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.