Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Boogie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool How to use the forums effectively.

How the use the forums effectively.

If you're new, and this is your first gaming community, you may be new to what a forum is, and how to use it. This guide is to explain the section of the forums where posts are made, and how you should use them to get the most out of your SARP experience.

Getting Started

Now, I'm assuming you already know how to register an account. ((If you don't, make a email, and follow the other steps when you click "register", be sure to read the rules!))

Now, after dealing with that, you will notice once you start, there are some clickable tabs at the top of the screen.
    • The HOME tab allows you to return to the homepage of SARP
    • The WHAT'S NEW tab will show you what threads and topics are hot on the forums right now.
    • The FORUM tab will show the forums in their basic state, showing each section, and the admin moderators. ((If you need something done concerning that certain section, it would be wise to contact a admin.))
    • The SHOP tab will bring you to the SARP store, where you can pay money in real life to get in game items, and the money goes toward the development of the server. ((YOU MUST HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT))
    • The FORMS tab is one of the most useful tabs on SARP! Here you will find a accumulated list of all the forms needed, whether it be for applying to the military, or LSPD, to Bug Reports and Ban Appeals, all that is in there.
    • The USER GROUPS tab explains all the groups on the SARP forums. As you can see, some forum users have special colors to their names, all corresponding to one of these groups.
    • The ARCADE tab has a bunch of games to play at your enjoyment. High scores can be found in there also.

Explaining the Layout of the forums.

Now, all those other tabs are self reliant, and you may use them how you wish. But one tab you need to have particular care on what you do and says in, and that is the FORUMS tab. That is because other users can see what you put here, and you can be banned from certain parts, or even the entire forum altogether through misuse. So i'm going to briefly explain what each section is for.

The Shoutbox

The SHOUTBOX is an area of the forums where users can "Shout" and immeadetly get a response from other members. Whether it be a quick question, like "Where can I find Damiens Profile?" Or a conversation, the shoutbox is a good tool to master.

((If you think I should finish this, like it. My head hurts right now, Idk why.))
    FEAR OR TRUST.

2. Likes ProfessorNash liked this post
    10 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Rohan.'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jack Watson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good work bro..

4. Likes DOOM liked this post