Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Civilian
    In-Game Name(s)
    Andy_Mahone
    Post Thanks / Like

How to make money on SARP - while doing other things ! =)

Hello. This is my first guide ever so bear with me.
    The quickest, most efficient way to make money on SARP is to rob players. These are the things you need:
    1: Any gun.
    2: Basic roleplay skills.
    3: A player who is level 3 or higher.
    Here is a screenshot demonstrating a robbery:

I know there is not a player infront of me, but this is how I would rob a person.
    First of all you need a place which is not public, robbing players at public places is non-rp, jail-able.
    After you achieve contact with your victim you start RP'ing with him, and then you RP aiming a gun at him.
    After that you RP trying to knock him out, and remember to not force any kind of roleplay. You ALWAYS have to ask if you suceed in performing your actions unless the victim is knocked out. Remember that the robbing limit is 150K.

/DROPCAR
    If you want to make extra money you will /Dropcar every 20 minutes to earn extra cash. You might think that this is a small amount of cash, but once you reach lvl 5 car jacker you will earn a lot of cash each 12 minute. For each level carjack the reloading timer decreases with 2 minutes each level.
    Lvl 1 car jacker:20 min
    Lvl 2: 18 min
    Lvl 3: 16 min
    Lvl 4: 14 min
    Lvl 5: 12 min
    Here is a screenshot demonstrating how much money you make with lvl 3 car jacker.

If you have a timer on your iphone like me for example, delivering cars when you can, after a while you will have earned a lot of money.

This thread is mainly about how to make money, while doing other things. And what I mean by that is that you will press ALT+ENTER to get SARP in windows mode, then you willl decrease the size of your window, so that you can watch other things, like Netflix, or watching dota 2 like I always do. While running materials, waiting for your /dropcar reload timer, or you can rob people aswell if you so desire. Screenshot:

Last edited by Flux; 16th May 2014 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Rules changed, already another thread for other points.

2. Thanks thanked for this post
    Dislikes Kanji, Mike_Welson disliked this post
    In-Game Name(s)
    NONE
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job will help newbies get more money but it'll also increase more robbers in SARP.
    #StillSurviving

- Step by step, point for point
    They violate our integrity more and more
    Getting more problems, driving me insane
    The police shows his badge and is proud of it
    The soldier in the bank helped corporate services
    Pretend that they want to be your friend
    But to them, you're just another nigga in the statistics
    Constantly disparaged by them called leaders
    Kicking at them lying down and giving them more weight in the luggage
    Because around here, you have to fight as slave, to fill your stomach
    People from all over the country and the whole world
    Realize that we can't live like this, in this madness
    Then they wonder why some are ignore the election
    Here is your answer

People are tired of being spat on
    Will no longer stand by and watch
    No we oppose it, show the elite that we're against them
    Do you have thoughts of defying them
    Believe me we are many
    We will crush them, if we oppose it
    Show the elite that we're against them

4. Thanks Kanji thanked for this post
    Likes Mike_Welson liked this post
    Devil's Bitch 500 Posts SkrilleX's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    kek
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could be nice for newbies,
    Nice job mate
    mick gambo - sarp legend

Banned
    In-Game Name(s)
    Craig_Deering Past Names: Manuel_Lickertit Martin_Lickertit
    Post Thanks / Like
    The realistic ways of making money that don't make you go nuts with boredom:

Become a high ranked member in a faction, then hog all the paychecks for yourself.

Donate real money for someone.

Make a point-whoring gang.

7. Thanks Lazovsky, Kanji thanked for this post
    Civilian
    In-Game Name(s)
    Andy_Mahone
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would you use your real money for a game? That's non sense. I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather use my real money on more important things like real life.
    You don't go nuts with boredom, that's what I'm trying to say here. You shape your GTA window to a small size while watching other things like LoL, starcraft, dota 2 or watching series/movies on netflix. That's how you make money without being bored

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts Klash's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Klash Smith
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont want more robbers in the server, its ok rping as a thug, but not 24/7 robber.
    ex
    Community Head Helper x3 || LSPD Chief || FBI Special Agent || Senior Tester

10. Thanks Mathias, thanked for this post
    6 Year Veteran
    Retired Administrator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Cameron Mackenzie
    Post Thanks / Like
    nononononononono

1) stand at gym and shout sell gun, ask for pay first then run
    2) Trade - buy cars/houses and sell for more. (Matrun first is suggested.)
    3) Join a faction, get many dollar
    4) sell vest

12. Laughed at Klash laughed at this post
    Fool
    In-Game Name(s)
    Mohamed Taher
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job, it's useful guide for newbies, that learns them how to rob someone properly. Not just /me takes out his gun, /me knocks out the man, /me takes the man's wallet.

7 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Alicia_Grant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice one, I might use it, haha.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, Y U PROMOTE KNOCK OUT -> STEAL -> KILL ROBBERIESS??!?!?? I hate them, lol.

15. Thanks thanked for this post
    3 Year Veteran 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dylan Riversparks
    Post Thanks / Like
    this should be very usefull, thanks for taking your time to make it as it will help a lot of people :D

Currently in school for Electrical Power Tech
    Learning Computer Programming part time [JS/Java/CSS/HTML]

If you need Help with anything at all, Feel free to PM or VM me your questions I'd be Hlappy to Help[/I]

In-Game Name(s)
    Oneyseven_Frawns
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shittiest thing I've ever seen.
    Can't con the Don.

18. Likes Apollo, liked this post
    1 Year Veteran 500 Posts Sick_Jacken's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Alex_Corleone,Alex_Gonzalez
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cesar lol bad idea? Its best and quicket idea to make SHITLOADS of $ but in case of SARP You just get PG'ers in RP such as that and fucking avoiders so yeah, that's pretty obvious how to make money fast so guide's useless, You just have to be lucky to rob a player who wont actually cry over his E-$ and PG the shit out of Your RP, good luck tho.
    Alex Corleone

Sr.Officer.Gonzalez-LSPD

John Wahl "SARP would be nothing without my boys from the helper team."

Just shows and proves how much of idiots are on helper team fucking around the /hc or whatever the command is instead of camping at newbie spawn to help newbs. Bunch of trolling faggios, simply put FUCK HELPER TEAM

People wake the fuck up and stop asslicking

Or You'll end up like this fella

Civilian
    In-Game Name(s)
    Andy_Mahone
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the constructive critism. Your face is the shittiest I ever seen by the WAY. Nice glasses

21. Thanks Batman. thanked for this post
    6 Year Veteran 500 Posts Hopsin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Mahone View Post
    Hello. This is my first guide ever so bear with me.
    The quickest, most efficient way to make money on SARP is to rob players. These are the things you need:
    1: Any gun.
    2: Basic roleplay skills.
    3: A player who is level 3 or higher.
    Here is a screenshot demonstrating a robbery:

I know there is not a player infront of me, but this is how I would rob a person.
    First of all you need a place which is not public, robbing players at public places is non-rp, jail-able.
    After you achieve contact with your victim you start RP'ing with him, and then you RP aiming a gun at him.
    After that you RP trying to knock him out, and remember to not force any kind of roleplay. You ALWAYS have to ask if you suceed in performing your actions unless the victim is knocked out. Remember that the robbing limit is 150K.

/DROPCAR
    If you want to make extra money you will /Dropcar every 20 minutes to earn extra cash. You might think that this is a small amount of cash, but once you reach lvl 5 car jacker you will earn a lot of cash each 12 minute. For each level carjack the reloading timer decreases with 2 minutes each level.
    Lvl 1 car jacker:20 min
    Lvl 2: 18 min
    Lvl 3: 16 min
    Lvl 4: 14 min
    Lvl 5: 12 min
    Here is a screenshot demonstrating how much money you make with lvl 3 car jacker.

If you have a timer on your iphone like me for example, delivering cars when you can, after a while you will have earned a lot of money.

This thread is mainly about how to make money, while doing other things. And what I mean by that is that you will press ALT+ENTER to get SARP in windows mode, then you willl decrease the size of your window, so that you can watch other things, like Netflix, or watching dota 2 like I always do. While running materials, waiting for your /dropcar reload timer, or you can rob people aswell if you so desire. Screenshot:

Took a look at one of the SS's and saw that you were RP'ing robbing someone..All this shit is doing is encouraging people to go around robbing everyone, which, by the way, is the worst most non-creative rp one can do. I don't really care about losing the money when I get robbed, it's just sad to see that that's the most people can come up with. I guess most people like to RP for their /stats, and not actually for the sake of RP.
    Last edited by Hopsin; 24th June 2013 at 10:54 PM.

23. Thanks thanked for this post
    Laughed at , Mathew laughed at this post
    Likes Watson, Vitto Rizzi, Hen C liked this post
    4 Year Veteran 500 Posts Reaper™'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Callum Salvis and more!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is very sad. Sad, but true. This guide will develop more PG'ers and robbers, which is non-RP. I've suggested many times that the limit should be drastically dropped due to it being too easy of a way to earn money via a non-RP way. I remember, how I drug smuggled to get my cash, not rob 5 people in a row... within an hour.

In-Game Name(s)
    Bitch nigger
    Post Thanks / Like
    Want fast money ? Make female profile and earn $1.000.000 daily, true story.
    You are stuck in a loop

26. Laughed at SkrilleX laughed at this post
    Likes TSrDHarlowAlot liked this post
    7 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    Alicia_Grant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Jacken View Post
    Cesar lol bad idea? Its best and quicket idea to make SHITLOADS of $ but in case of SARP You just get PG'ers in RP such as that and fucking avoiders so yeah, that's pretty obvious how to make money fast so guide's useless, You just have to be lucky to rob a player who wont actually cry over his E-$ and PG the shit out of Your RP, good luck tho.
    Example of a 24/7 robber. By the way, not trying to be rude, but you cry over closed complaints, so..

28. Laughed at laughed at this post
    Civilian
    In-Game Name(s)
    Andy_Mahone
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stated in the guide that you can't force any actions upon your victim, you always have to ask in /Do Do I suceed. So how can you say it encourages people to PG when I obviously say that it's against the rules, and if they do PG, they will learn, and become better at RP. I haven't been robbed once in my time on SARP, and I think sharing information that will benefit the community is something that I wanted to do.

In-Game Name(s)
    Oneyseven_Frawns
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Mahone View Post
    Thanks for the constructive critism. Your face is the shittiest I ever seen by the WAY. Nice glasses
    That's not me, lol.
    Can't con the Don.

1 Year Veteran 500 Posts Sick_Jacken's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Alex_Corleone,Alex_Gonzalez
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliciaa View Post
    Example of a 24/7 robber. By the way, not trying to be rude, but you cry over closed complaints, so..
    So You say You wouldnt be mad if admin closed a VALID COMPLAINT WITH ENOUGH VALID PROOF just because he couldnt be ARSED to check logs or whatever? Keep it up You will make admins life easier and more rulebreakers will be out there because when /report isn't enough the forums are there for us to FC the SHIT OUT OF RULEBREAKER.
    Alex Corleone

Sr.Officer.Gonzalez-LSPD

John Wahl "SARP would be nothing without my boys from the helper team."

Just shows and proves how much of idiots are on helper team fucking around the /hc or whatever the command is instead of camping at newbie spawn to help newbs. Bunch of trolling faggios, simply put FUCK HELPER TEAM

People wake the fuck up and stop asslicking

Or You'll end up like this fella