Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

In-Game Name(s)
    Samantha_Pitch Keven_Pyros
    Post Thanks / Like

Something wrong with SAMP

Everytime I launch my samp application i guess this :

And I need to add the server manually, always.

Any fixes? I've tried re-installing my SAMP, didn't work.

Soldier 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Emily Grey's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emily Grey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitchy View Post
    Everytime I launch my samp application i guess this :

And I need to add the server manually, always.

Any fixes? I've tried re-installing my SAMP, didn't work.
    Honestly your issue is most likely due to us changing hosts multiple times in the past 48 hours, and us facing attacks all day. If the problem persists after we're done changing hosts and dealing with the attacks then I'd troubleshoot further.
    big changes are here, more soon stay tuned

In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Grey View Post
    Honestly your issue is most likely due to us changing hosts multiple times in the past 48 hours, and us facing attacks all day. If the problem persists after we're done changing hosts and dealing with the attacks then I'd troubleshoot further.
    I don't think it's that :/ because I've had this problem ever since I re-joined the community last week

Soldier 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Emily Grey's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Emily Grey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitchy View Post
    I don't think it's that :/ because I've had this problem ever since I re-joined the community last week
    Hmm, I'm not sure then to be honest. I've never had this issue, hopefully someone else who has can assist you.
    big changes are here, more soon stay tuned

Vinny Meadows
    I believe it was Dustin_Keys who was having a similar problem, I think he can help you. Quiet convenient how he's a helper at the moment, I'll talk to him.

Discord Manager
    Retired Executive Administrator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Watson
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had the same issue, not today and not long ago, but it was connecting and after first restart of the application it self-fixed for some reason. I guess same to you, it's connecting, just doesn't look like it would be working.
    Try removing it and re-adding the address ( samp.gta-sarp.com:4500 ), maybe you added it at a time when the server was down.
    If anyone needs me, I'm most likely on discord.

Spoiler!

"The truth is like poetry-- And most people fucking hate poetry," - Overheard in a Washington D.C. bar by Michael Lewis, author of The Big Short

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hNMZGSzB7EI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In-Game Name(s)
    Kash Green
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awaiting player's response.

In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have done everything that you guys proposed and there still is this problem.

Old-School Veteran 500 Posts Enrique McHarley's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Enrique McHarley
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have had this problem as well after we got the update to 0.3x. This exact problem was fixed a couple of days ago when we got the new host. I had been using a VPN for months because I couldn't find another way to get in-game. Try using a VPN or anything and see if that works. It's most likely your IP that's being 'blocked from the chain', as Byt3 ever told me... (I have no idea what it means though, lol).

In-Game Name(s)
    -
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well this occurs quite often.
    The main culprits are the peer to peer applications running in the background.
    Have a look at the --> task manager ---> processes and check for Bit Torrent or similar things.
    Try disabling windows / Antivirus firewall for a moment and try , It might help.
    Try adding some other servers to your favorites list.
    And if its for this server only , Your connection / ping request is might being rejected.
    I may be wrong though.
    Last edited by Ted; 1st July 2013 at 12:49 PM.

Austin.
    Pending Player

In-Game Name(s)
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is happening with all the servers i put in my favorites. Once i close SAMP it goes back to the one server you see in the picture.

In-Game Name(s)
    Kash Green
    Post Thanks / Like
    It usually happens when there are a lot of servers in your SAMP tab or your Internet/PC is slow. To overcome the problem click on the server in your SAMP menu and refresh one which isn't responding for 4 to 5 times till it appear or click on hosted tab immediately when your open your SAMP and then to the favorite to make it respond. This technique works sometime. If all that doesn't work then you will have to add up the IP each time as I don't find any other solution beside what I wrote up and re-installing the SA-MP as a last option.

Awaiting player's response.

In-Game Name(s)
    Zack_Rocha
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me guess, you already had a high ping on the server? Because we changed hosts recently, and it could be that the server is too far away for your broadband to be able to reach it..

Kekw.

Vinny Meadows
    James_Williamson had created a auto-launcher that allowed you to load an IP of a server and go in without having to deal with the SA:MP client. I'll try and get it to you to see if it'll work.

Discord Manager
    Retired Executive Administrator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Watson
    Post Thanks / Like
    We changed the host, I suggest you try re-adding it again.
    Since you didn't responded on this thread for a long time I will archive it. Please VM me if you want it back.

Inactive.
    If anyone needs me, I'm most likely on discord.

Spoiler!

"The truth is like poetry-- And most people fucking hate poetry," - Overheard in a Washington D.C. bar by Michael Lewis, author of The Big Short

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hNMZGSzB7EI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>