Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

10 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Justin Fakie's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)

Post Thanks / Like

Crashing Upon Death

This has been getting to me recently. Whenever I die in paintball, I crash. The thing is, I respawn in the same virtual world or w/e that the paintball game is going on in. Reckless idiots will shoot me and then I die and have to spawn at the hospital. Same thing goes for events. I've heard it's because of the new death system, but that's been in place for a while and I only recently started experience this. I'm also crashing when I die on a DM server. It's pretty annoying. It happened right after I installed a timecyc mod. Since then, I put back the original timecyc, and it's still occurring. Yes, I do have other mods. Anyone know an answer as to why this happens? The only mods I have are a couple bicycle mods, gun icon mods, effects, and an edited samp.dll (just health/armor color, and it's been happening before this was put in).

Forewarning: I'll slap your shit up if you tell me to reinstall my game :D It's pretty obvious that a clean game wouldn't have this issue, but I'm here to find out what's causing it.

Discord Manager
    Retired Executive Administrator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Watson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reducing the number of mods would help, but pretty hard to determinate which mod causes this without uninstalling mods and testing.
    Which mods did you install recently?(about the time this started to happen)
    Last edited by Watson; 6th July 2013 at 05:18 PM.
    If anyone needs me, I'm most likely on discord.

Spoiler!

"The truth is like poetry-- And most people fucking hate poetry," - Overheard in a Washington D.C. bar by Michael Lewis, author of The Big Short

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hNMZGSzB7EI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Justin Fakie's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Nevermind, I fixed it! Delete the mod that allows you to edit your timecyc draw distance in game. It's a CLEO mod that was shared here. If anyone uses it and crashes, get rid of it. This can be closed & archived or whatever.

and @Michael, I barely have any mods atm.

Vinny Meadows
    This happens to me the first time I enter paintball but after I log back in and die it goes away.

Discord Manager
    Retired Executive Administrator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Watson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Fakie View Post
    Nevermind, I fixed it! Delete the mod that allows you to edit your timecyc draw distance in game. It's a CLEO mod that was shared here. If anyone uses it and crashes, get rid of it. This can be closed & archived or whatever.

and @Michael, I barely have any mods atm.
    Thanks for letting us know how you solved it.

Archived.
    If anyone needs me, I'm most likely on discord.

Spoiler!

"The truth is like poetry-- And most people fucking hate poetry," - Overheard in a Washington D.C. bar by Michael Lewis, author of The Big Short

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hNMZGSzB7EI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>