Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Buster
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jake Bryers, Finn Wizzle
    Post Thanks / Like

Question New Rules Implemented in the Server

Hello, as you all know. I'm Jake Bryers.

I didn't logged the server in the past few months cause i can't able to access the forums and the server literally, fuck that right? And it was just this day until i can log in again (thanks to the curiosity) , and it's been 3 or 4 ? months since i logged in.

Seeing that there are a lot of changes, i can't actually know all of them but and my question is, what (New) rule was implemented ?

It's okay if you name only a few, at least the important ones.

Discord Manager
    Retired Executive Administrator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Watson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not much has changed in the rules.
    You can view the Server Rules and Punishments -> HERE or the Roleplay Rules -> HERE just to refresh them on your mind.
    Most recent rule would be:
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter
    Update

-Using the jet at the airport to deliver the most wanted
    You are not allowed to use the /deliver command at the airport if there are national guards online, use /d to know if there's on duty members of NG. /deliver command at the airport can only be used if there are no national guards online or not responding in the department radio
    Punishment: Admin prison [Powergaming]
    If you are doing point you can view the rules HERE ; a new limitation to a maximum of three to the number of points that a family can hold has been added recently. And for the forum rules please check HERE, most recent added rule is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Burke
    Added:

Do not post real life pictures of other players without their consent. Doing so may result in a ban depending on the severity of the situation.

Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.
    If anyone needs me, I'm most likely on discord.

Spoiler!

"The truth is like poetry-- And most people fucking hate poetry," - Overheard in a Washington D.C. bar by Michael Lewis, author of The Big Short

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hNMZGSzB7EI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Thanks Jake Bryers thanked for this post
    Buster
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jake Bryers, Finn Wizzle
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much, i will check the rules

Discord Manager
    Retired Executive Administrator
    In-Game Name(s)
    Watson
    Post Thanks / Like
    Answered and archived.
    If anyone needs me, I'm most likely on discord.

Spoiler!

"The truth is like poetry-- And most people fucking hate poetry," - Overheard in a Washington D.C. bar by Michael Lewis, author of The Big Short

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hNMZGSzB7EI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>