Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: About CJ Skin

1 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts _Pako_'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Pako_Red
    Post Thanks / Like

About CJ Skin

Here is my problem. I can't mod CJ Skin, it's cj.dff and txd but I can't mod it.

Crenshaw Mafia.

2 Year Veteran 500 Posts June Shady's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Follow me on Instagram @thatboyjudah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being a person who knows about CJ cause that's my skin :P you can only edit his actual models (his face. arms. legs, etc.) and current attire in the player.img file located in the models folder.

In the actual game of GTA San Andreas you can change your clothes for CJ via a clothes store like Binco. Sadly, SAMP does not have a feature to allow you to take the CJ model and go change and add those clothing in a store but this is an alternative method.

There are files around the internet that you can download for his face and clothes to make him look HD but, he is not an actual SKIN like the normal ped skin. With he normal ped skins you can simply move over the txt files and etc. But CJ has his own parts. Think of him as a Mr. Potato Head, you can add and take pieces from him. The only thing I was able to do so far is change his normal clothes which is the vest.txd, jeansdenim.txd and some other file for his shoes (I cant remember at the moment) to other outfits that are already in the game itself. For example, the white tank top he wears file is named vest.txd, the black tank top is blackvest.txd simply rename the black tank top to vest.txd and there you got a black tanktop. This is what my CJ looks like:

Don't try to change his tank top to a shirt or anything because the tank top is made a certain way for CJ's model and it makes all the shirts look like this deformed tucked in thing. If you try this anyway you will see what I mean. I hoped I helped some if any.
    Last edited by June Shady; 6th October 2013 at 05:08 AM.
    June Swagston Shady, lvl 31. Shady Records R6 - CEO

RECENT SONG: "Trapanese"

3. Thanks _Pako_ thanked for this post
    Laughed at Rahma laughed at this post
    Likes Alexei, Rahma liked this post
    1 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts _Pako_'s Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Pako_Red
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want this skin, it is possible?

Crenshaw Mafia.

Post Thanks / Like
    If the skin has .dff and .txd files no, but if his parts are made one by one, like arms.txd/dff and bandana.txd/dff than you can as said by Judah above.

5 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Hassan Ashas's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Hassan_Ashas Hassan_Eagle
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah_Easley View Post
    Being a person who knows about CJ cause that's my skin :P you can only edit his actual models (his face. arms. legs, etc.) and current attire in the player.img file located in the models folder.

In the actual game of GTA San Andreas you can change your clothes for CJ via a clothes store like Binco. Sadly, SAMP does not have a feature to allow you to take the CJ model and go change and add those clothing in a store but this is an alternative method.

There are files around the internet that you can download for his face and clothes to make him look HD but, he is not an actual SKIN like the normal ped skin. With he normal ped skins you can simply move over the txt files and etc. But CJ has his own parts. Think of him as a Mr. Potato Head, you can add and take pieces from him. The only thing I was able to do so far is change his normal clothes which is the vest.txd, jeansdenim.txd and some other file for his shoes (I cant remember at the moment) to other outfits that are already in the game itself. For example, the white tank top he wears file is named vest.txd, the black tank top is blackvest.txd simply rename the black tank top to vest.txd and there you got a black tanktop. This is what my CJ looks like:

Don't try to change his tank top to a shirt or anything because the tank top is made a certain way for CJ's model and it makes all the shirts look like this deformed tucked in thing. If you try this anyway you will see what I mean. I hoped I helped some if any.
    ^^^^^^

2 Year Veteran 500 Posts June Shady's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Follow me on Instagram @thatboyjudah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by _Pako_ View Post
    I want this skin, it is possible?

You can use that skin for any pedestrian model of your choice. But you cannot change the actual CJ model into something like that. So no, not possible to change CJ like that.
    June Swagston Shady, lvl 31. Shady Records R6 - CEO

RECENT SONG: "Trapanese"

4 Year Veteran 500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Jayson's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Jayson / Laquarion Cool / Jayson Cool
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judah fully answered this, Saucy June strikes again.
    L&A.

ex like everything

9. Thanks June Shady thanked for this post