Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Hybrid View

Retired Administrator
    8 Year Veteran
    500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts500 Posts Dice's Avatar
    In-Game Name(s)
    Dice , Paul Dice , Wesley Gibson , Moty Lopez
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Verone View Post
    What about when the suspect entered in a car then you pressed F to eject him and taze him, i saw many times they said i`ve abused/pged.
    Well, I don't see any reason it would be power game, since when the suspect enter vehicle and you press F to eject him and then taze him, it's allowed, since the character "RP" jacking the vehicle and after that you can taze, seems legit.
    "Everything is possible, nothing is impossible. There are no limits. Whatever you can dream of can be yours, when you use The Secret"

Banned 500 Posts
    In-Game Name(s)
    None
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Well, I don't see any reason it would be power game, since when the suspect enter vehicle and you press F to eject him and then taze him, it's allowed, since the character "RP" jacking the vehicle and after that you can taze, seems legit.

yeah but when he wanted to escape with the car and we car jacked him then taze, they said its "exploiting"
    its funny but yea